Start over.

Don't Forget Me

Yongguk took you out that night, he won't stop looking at you "You to stop that!" you slapped his face slowly "Stop what?" he asked "Stop looking at me." you replied, he pulled you closer to him, he looks at you with his beaitiful dark brown eyes "Minah, I'm sorry I've hurt you. The moment you left, I realise I'm a stupid that don't know how to appreciate you." he said and stop, he leaned his forehead yours "I love you Bang Minah." he whispered , you hugged him "No matter how much i tried to forget you. I can't. I tried to hate you, but it's made me love you more." you broke the hugged and gave him and short kiss "I love you too Bang Yongguk." you said "Can we start it over again?" he asked "From the beginning?" you asked and he nodded "Ok." you took a stepped back from him "Hai, I'm Bang Minah." you introduced yourself "I am Bang Yongguk." he smiled "So Mr. Bang. Where's your girlfriend?" you asked "there." he pointed behind you, You turned but no one was there, you turned back to him and he crashed his lips on yours. You happily replied his kiss.

Author's note: Guys I'm sorry for this short update. But I'm in a bad condition. I don't feel well. I promise I'll continue tomorrow. Bye!