2 Months!!!

Don't Forget Me

2 moths later, you have changed. Lately you've eating too much chocolatr which makr Yongguk worried about your health. One day he made stupid things that.made you pissed off. "Ya Bang Yongguk!" you slapped his head "Hey!" he snappd and stood up from the couch "Where's the chocolates that I bought last night?" you asked "I don't know!" he replied and walk towards the stairs "Ya!" you grabbed his shirt "I know you hide it! Give me back!" you shouted "You had enough chocolate! You're a model. Don't you think you should watch what you eat?" he asked "You're just saying that because you don't want me to get fat!" you said "Exactly!" he replied "Well I don't care! I want chocolate!" you shouted "No!" he imsist and walk upstairs "Fine! I have money! I can buy them again!" you said and took you car keys and your handbag and left.

You arrived at the supermarket "Wee!" you ran inside and look for the junk food section. Wahh! So any chocolate!!" you took all thw chocolate and throw the inside the trolley "Lala! Chocolate!" you danced while putting them inside the trolley "Minah?" someone called, you turned "Oh Natasha Unnie!" you ran towards you sister-in-law and hugged her " Ya! Why are there many chocolates inside your trolley?" she asked "I want to eat them." you replied "You? Eat all of this? Alone?" she asked and you nodded "Omo! This is not normal! Have you seen the doctor?" she asked, you shook your head "Why should I?" you asked "Why? Ya! Go check! Who knows you're going to have the new member of the Bang's family." she said, you don't understand what she's saying. "Unnie! I don't understand." you said "Haish! What I mean is. Who knows you're pregnant." she said "Pregnant?" you widened your eyes.

You nervously waiting for the result. Natasha was there with you. "Mrs. Bang! The doctor wanted to see you!" the nurse said "Oh nae!" you nodded and stood up. Natasha followed you. As both of you sit on the chair "Congrats Mrs. Bang. You're 2 months pregnant." the male doctor said "Jinjja!!" you clapped your hands happily "Yes! I'm going to be an Aunt!" Natasha said. You look at the doctor "Can I have the result paper?" you asked "Sure." he hand in to you the paper.

You arrived home with your chocolates. You walk inside the kitchen and place your handbag on the kitchen counter and arranged the chocolates inside the cupboard then you felt someone pulled your waist and spund you around. "Where have you been?" Yongguk asked "Supermarket to buy some chocolates since you hide the chocolates i bought yesterday." you replied and lowered your head. You know Yongguk is going to scold you "You're really killing me with your weird attitude Minah!" he said you turned back tto he counter and reach a piece of paper from your handbag "Read this." you said and hand it to him , he looks at you and took it "What is this? A divorced paper? Are you divorcing me because of the chocolates?" he asked, you ignored "Haish!" he sighed and read the paper. "2 months?" he asked, you nodded "Baby.." he hugged you "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scold you. I'm sorry." he said and kissed your forehead "It's okay." you hugged him back "I love you." he said "I love you too." you replied.