Santorini

Don't Forget Me

B.A.P arrived at Santorini, Greece in the norning. The place is so beautiful. They checked in at a beautiful hotel. Daehyun and Krystal rent them a beautiful room. Yongguk rent a VIP room "Hyung! It's not fair!" Zelo pouted as he stand in front of Yongguk's beautiful room. "Who said? I used my own money." Yongguk said and lay on his bed. Zelo rolled his eyes and left. Yongguk looks at thr ceiling "It would be nice to have you here Minah-ya."

It was 5 p.m. Yongguk went out for a walk at the beach "Beautiful." he said while standing beside the beach "I know right?" someone said from behind, he turned and saw you "Baby?" he blinked a few times "Ya! Are you gonna start the and stared at me or you're gonna come here and give me a hug?" asked, he smiled and ran towards you "It is you!" he picked you up and spin you around "Ya! You're making me dizzy! Stop it!" you slapped his cheast, he stop and put you down "Haish! Now people are looking at us!" you said and covered your face, he move your hands away and cupped you face "I'm sorry." he said. "I'm sorry too." you replied and pulled him closer "I love you." you said and kissed his lips. He smiled.

He took you to his room "Wow!" you were amazed "I know right?" he said and pick you up bridal style "What are you doing?" you asked "I want to show you how much I miss you." he said and dropped you gently on the bed, "Oww.. I like that idea." you giggled.