Something Fishy.

Don't Forget Me

The next morning, you woke up and you smelt like something burn. Then found Yongguk is not beside you "Yongguk!" you called, no one answered "Ya Bang Yongguk!" you shouted and ran out the room, then you saw him sleeping on the couch "Ya!" you slapped his head "Ouch!" Yongguk sat on the couch and rubbed his head "Why are you sleeping here?" you asked "I-I was cooking something." he replied while rubbing his eyes "Holy ! I was cooking!" he ran off to the kitchen. "Why are the hotel room have kitchen?" you followed him. He was screaming and jumping like a monkey while putting out the fire. "Hahaha!" you fell on the while laughing "Ya! While are you laughing?" he asked after finish putting out the fire "You! You look like a crazy monkey! Hahaha!" you laughed while rolling your body on the floor. He help you to stood up "Yaya! So funny!" he kissed your lips to shut you up but still you are laughing, he pulled away "Stop it!" he pouted "Ok ok. I'm sorry!" you hugged him "I love you monkey." you said "I love you too!" he said and let you go "Now go take a bath." he said and pushed you to the bathroom "Haish Pig!" you glared at him and shut the bathroom door.

Afternoon, all of you went around Santorini. "Wah! It's good to be here!" JongUp said "Yeah but my baby Danee is not here." Zelo pouted "Why didn't you invite him to come here?" Youngjae asked "She's in China. T-ara world tour." Zelo replied "Oh! Well you can still take her here on your honey moon." Youngjae said. "Right!" Zelo nodded. Meanwhile Daehyun and Krystal are spending time together. Yongguk gave you a piggy back "Babe, you can put me down now." you said "Nono." he shook his head "Haish." you kissed his neck "Baby. Where's Himchan oppa?" you asked "Aaa... He's at the hotel. He said he's not feeling well." Yongguk replied and bit his lips "Baby. Are you hiding something from me?" you said "No!" he replied "Okay." you nodded but you can smell somethibg fishy "We should go back to the hotel." you sad "Wae?" Yonghuk asked "Well, I want to see Himchan oppa. He must be lonely." you said "No he won't. He's probably skyping with Hyosung now. Don't worry okay" he said "Fine then." you gave up.