I love you.

Don't Forget Me

After walking around Santorini. You guys headed back to the hotel. Then you saw Himchan running across the hallway "Ya! What are you doing?" you asked, he stopped and look at you "I was walking beside the pool until these fangirls chasing me." he replied "pool? Yongguk told me you don't feel so well." You said "Well, i was kinda bored so I walk around thw pool." he replied "Oh okay." you nodded. Then you realise Yongguk is not standing behind you anymore "Ya! Where the hell did he go?" you asked, you look at Himchan, he smiled and ran off. "Whatthe hell?" your jaw dripped as Himchan disapppears.

You went to your room to look for Yongguk but he's not around "Okay? What's going on?" you asked and went out from your room and ran too the boys room "Boys! Where's Yongguk?" you asked, they look at each other "Molla!" they replied "Oh my Gukkie! Where the hell did you go?" you asked and ran around the hotel searching for him. "Yongguk?" you kept on calling out his name. But no sign. So you ran off to tthe beach

You arrived at the beach and saw Yongguk playing with the water "Stupid!" you ran towards him and pushed him to the water "Oh My God! It's so cold!!" he said and ran out from the water "Serve you right!" you rolled your eyes "What was that about?" he asked "Ya pabo! Do you know how worried i am when i realise you're gone? Jinjja! I thought you got kinapped by some crazy fangirls!" you scolded, he chuckled and hugged you "Ya! You're wet! Get off me!" you pushed him away. "I'm sorry. I forgot." he said. "Aish! Why are you here any way?" you asked "Come. I'll show you." he said and took your hand.

He covered your eyes with his goant hand and guide you somewhere "Okay! We're here!" he said and uncovered your eyes. Your jaw dropped when a small table in the middle of the beach. Flower petals all over the sand. "Yongguk. You did all this?" you asked "yeap. Well, if the food is not tasty. Blame Himchan. He's the one that in charged for the food." he said, you look at him and hugged him "Thank you baby. I love it!" you said "I'll do anything just to make you happy." he said and broke the hugged. "Let's eat." he said and pulled the chair for you. After enjoying the meal, both of you sat side by side while watching the sunset. "Beautiful." you couldn't take your eyes off the beautiful scenery. "Minah.." he called, you turned and saw him holding a ring and knelt one leg on the ground "Omo Yongguk!" you covered your mouth "Will you Bang Minah be my wife?" he asked, you tears start to fall "Yes of course!" you shouted and hugged him "Pabo! I love you!" you kissed his cheeks "I love you too." he smiled and insert the ring to your finger. "Congrats!!" suddenly firework explode on the sky as the others appeared. "I love you!" he said again "I love you too."