Don't forget me.

Don't Forget Me

You are now 8 months pregnant and Krystal and Daehyun are getting married. You were standing in front the mirror while fixing your dress "You're beautiful." Yongguk whispered as he wrapped his arm around your waist "Don't lie! I'm fat!" you said "Well. Even though you're fat you're still beautiful." he said "Liar!!!" you pulled his ears. "I'm not! Ouch!!" he pushed your hands away. "Yeah whatever!" you rolled your eyes.

You and Yongguk arrived at the wedding venue. You of course are Krystal bridemaids. "Omo! Big tummy is here!" Krystal teased "Shut up!" you glared at her. "Omo! So scary!" she covered her face "Okay girls. I have to go." Yongguk said and kissed your forehead "Krys! Take good care of her." Yongguk said "Okay sir!" she saluted him. Yongguk smiled and left. "Wahh you look so beautiful." you said "I know right?" Krystal flipped her hair "Okay. That's eww!" you said and she laughed.

You walk along the red carpet as music start to play, everyone stood up as Krystal walks in then you accidently tripped on your long dress and fall "MINAH!" Yongguk ran towards you and pick you up "Yongguk! It hurts!" you said and Yongguk look down to your feet "You're bleeding!" Yongguk said and brought you out from there.

You abd Yongguk arrived at the hospital. "Help me! My wife is bleeding!" Yongguk shouted and the nurse took you from him "Sorry sir. You have to stay here." the nurse said "But she's my Wife!" Yongguk protest "Sorry Sir. But please stay calm." the nurse said. Yongguk fell on the floor "God save my baby and my wife." Yongguk prayed. After a while "Hyung!" the others arrived "Where's Minah?" Zelo asked "Inside." Yongguk pointed the emergency room then a doctor cane out "Mrs. Bang Minah family?" the doctor called "I'm her husband!" Yongguk stood up "She's awake. But the baby is in danger. We need to do the surgery. But decision has to be made. Either to save Mrs. Bang or the baby." the doctor said Yongguk tears fell "Go talk to her before it too late." the doctor said and left.

Yongguk walks in the room "We're saving the baby!" you said "No! We're saving you!" he said "No! The baby is more important!" you said "You are more important!" he said "Yongguk! Please! I don't want to kill an innocent baby!" you said, he walks towards you and hugged you "Baby please. I can't live without you." he said "Yongguk please. I'm beggung you." you pleaded "But what about me?" he asked "Find someone to replaced me. But make sure she love the baby." you said, he nodded "i love you baby." he kissed your lips "I love you too." you said and hugged him "Can we start tthe surgery now?" the doctor asked and both of you nodded "So Mrs. Minah or the baby?" The doctor asked "Baby." you both replied. "Okay." the doctor nodded "Gukkie. Don't forget me okay?" you said, he kissed you deeply and pulled away "You're always be inside my heart. Forever baby.". He said.