Interview.

Don't Forget Me

"Months has passed. why can't I forget you?" Yongguk run his fingers through his brown hair. The view out at the balcony of his new house supposed to be relaxing. But, it's remind him of you. "You're killing me Minah." he look up at the sky "I wonder how are you." he said.

"Okay Minah! Pose! Beautiful! Beautiful!" the photographer won't stop commanding and praising you. You move your body ily. "That's a wrapped everyone!" he said as soon as the photoshoot end. You been super busy lately since you're the most wanted supermodel. Your fierce and beautiful eyes caught their attention. Your face is all ove the magazine and entertainment channel. People loves you. "Okay Minah!" Ailee, you manager appeared "Okay what alAilee?" you asked "You have a 10 mimutes interview with MTV-K. " she said "Now?" you asked "Yes now!" she said "Okay. Let's go!" you said.

"Okay everybody! Today we have the most beautiful and y supermodel with us for live interview. Give it up for Bang Minah!!" the host introduced you "Annyeonghaseyo!" you greeted "Wow! Bang Minah!" the host was really amazed by you "Nae?" you look at him clueless. "So what do you think about New York." he asked "Well New York is a very beautiful city. And the people and amazing and wonderful. I like it here." you replied "Okay, youre new in New York. But your face are around the city. People talk about you all the time. You're an icon. How does that make you feel?" he asked "Feels great. As people knows being in modelling industry is not and easy tthings to do." you replied. "Okay. Last questioned, do you have a boyfriend?' he asked, you chuckled "No I don't have any")." you replied and smile "Boys! You still have a chance." the host said while pointing at the camera.

"Crap!" Yongguk turned of the TV. He was watching your live interview. He rest his head on the couch "When you come back. I will make sure you're mine again. No one out there deserve you.like I do." Yongguk said.