Something like emma

You're my brother

 

 

Something like Emma

 

Jo Kwon hummed to him self as he tredded through the subway station with backpack hanging loosely on his back and a skip in his step. Today had been a good day, it's not every day that his boss, Mr. Park Jinyoung, complements anyone and yet today it had been our Kwonnie who'd gotten his praise. He was in such a good mood that he didn't even notice the boy infront of him stop abruptly, causing Jo kwon to nearly tumble over him.

 

“Ah, I'm so sorry, are you ok?” the boy asked as he turned to Jo Kwon with and worried expression crossing his face.

 

“yeah yeah, I'm fine, Is there something wrong though, you stopped so suddenly?”

 

“Oh... it's nothing.” the boy said and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

 

“I'm pretty good at judging when there's something wrong with someone.” Jo Kwon stated as he lead the boy over to a bench and sat down next to him. He leaned in and gave a look of interest and understanding.

 

“well, I... er.” the boy had to stop for a moment and ask himself 'why do I feel the need to tell his complete stranger everything?' but some how the look in Jo Kwon's eyes willed him to speak, “I fell in love with my best friend but before I could tell her she moved to Korea.” he coughed out and instantly felt like and idiot for admitting it out loud. He expected Jo Kwon to scoff at him, laugh at him, but the older male just sat there with and intrigued look on his face and a welcoming aura that was telling him to go on, “She doesn't know I'm even in Korea, and I was just going to show up, but then I got to thinking ' Ah~ what if she thinks I'm a creep for just showing up with out so much as a call' and well, that does seem like a jerk move to me so it's gotta-”

 

“chickening out won't get her to ever fall for you.”

 

“eh...”

 

“take it from someone who missed their chance because they were to worried to jump over the friend barrier, if you don't make a move someone else some day will.”

 

“what if she doesn't love me back?”

 

“what if she does? Are you willing to take that chance?” JoKwon grinned then looked over at the time, “I'm going to be late though, you hurry and make your mind up, I mean even if you don't confess I'm sure if you guys are as close as you say she'll be thrilled to see you anyways.” he winked and stood from the bench, “good luck!”

 

“eh, thank you.” the boy sighed and watched as Jokwon walked off, feeling a strange sense of familiarity in the boy... he shrugged it off, figuring it was just a coincidence that this stranger had Amber's smile.

 

Jokwon found him self having to wait for the next train, having missed the last one since he'd taken that little detour to talk to that boy. He rather liked how passionate that boy seemed towards his best friend, for some reason though it made him think of his new baby sister Amber... he thought long and hard but the only conclusion he came up with was that he felt that that boy would make a good boyfriend and his little sister should be with a good guy like him.

 

Chuckling to him self, he scolded him self for thinking such things, what would Amber think if she found out he was matching her up with complete strangers on the subway? He doubted he'd ever see that boy again and he seemed to be already tied down, he figured though, if he had to see his baby sister with anyone that boy had to be it!

 

“oh, hello again.” the boy from earlier said.

 

“speak of the devil!”

 

“huh?”

 

“oh, nothing.” Jokwon chuckled and patted the boy on his shoulder, “have you made up your mind yet?” he was under the impression that he had to be one of the luckiest guys alive, perhaps getting this boy into the family wasn't such a far off thought as he'd figured.

 

“yeah, I'm going to see her and go off from there.” the boy smiled brightly at Jokwon, “thanks man, I was about to chicken out.”

 

“no problem, and if it doesn't work out with this girl I have a sister that I think would be perfect for you.” Jokwon half joked as he secretly inspected the boy, deciding that “operation: Set Baby Amby with this random stranger” was going quite smoothly.

 

The boy laughed and nodded his head, “I'll keep that in mind. My name's Daniel by the way.”

 

“Jo Kwon... are you taking this train?” he questioned

 

“yeah, you?”

 

“Yep... “ hmmm... Odd, if he thought he was lucky before this was like a million times more luckier, he had a good half an hour to figure this guy out! It made him a bit uneasy though, maybe this guy wasn't who he was saying he was and was actually stalking him!! what was he thinking, it's not like he was a popular celebrity...yet... he did have a loyal fanbase though, he might be a crazed fan hoping to get him alone and.... Oh God, what if he was an Anti planning to kill him!

 

“Do you know who I am?” Jokwon asked with out really thinking before he spoke.

 

“um, you just said your name was Jokwon.” Daniel answered and looked over at Jokwon in confusion.

 

“no, do you know what I do?” he kept his face forward, almost having an aura of mystery surrounding him, or at least, that's what Daniel figured.

 

“umm... DO I want to know?” he said, thoroughly freaked out by the older boy now, he'd seemed so nice just a moment ago.

 

Jokwon peered over at the boy and swiped his eyes up and down the boy, “It just seems to perfect that you just bump into me AND are riding the same train as me, seems a bit pushing it to be coincidence...”

 

ideas began to pop into Daniel's head, did this guy have split personalities? Was he into him? Was he going to him? God, was he going to die before he ever got to confess to Amber? He shook his head, He was jumping to conclusions with out even asking why Jokwon was acting this way, “really, I've never heard of you and I'm sure all of this is coincidence, I mean, I'm sure you just live on the same rout as Amber.”

 

“Amber?” He knew about his little sister, now that was going to far!”

 

“yeah, that's my best friend's name.”

 

Jokwon paused, taking in Daniel's words. Amber- his sister's name was Amber, he'd said his best friend had just moved to Korea- Amber had just moved to Korea from La... “OH MY GOD! You're inlove with my little sister!” he said a bit to loudly, gaining attention from the passer bys.

 

“huh?”

 

“my little sister, her name's Amber and she just moved to Korea from La!”

 

“For real?” Daniel said in shock, “but Amber's an only child...”

 

“We all just found out, there's six of us and all of us have different moms, dad hadn't told any of us about each other!” Jokwon babbled on as he placed both hand's on Daniel's shoulders, “You're inlove with my little sister!” he squealed.

 

“eh...” God could his day get any worse, he just blabbed a secret he's kept quiet about since freshman year and worse of all, he blabbed it to Amber's strangely neurotic older brother that he and her had never met before... he sensed that his life was about to go down hill, “You can't tell Amber, you can't!”

 

“why not?” Jokwon said with a strange goofy smile on his face that was slowly falling.

 

“I-It could ruin everything, what if she doesn't love me back?” Daniel panicked as he imagined Jokwon telling Amber every little thing he'd told Jokwon.

 

“But I-”

 

“please don't.”

 

Jokwon was about to refuse but halted as he stared down into Daniel's pleading eyes, “fine, but this isn't the end, I'm gonna get you two together no matter what.” he declared then grinned as he spotted their train coming through the tunnel, “You just let big brother Kwonnie work everything out, ok little brother?” he chuckled.

 

Daniel could do nothing but agree, fretting that he'd just made the worse mistake of his time.

 

(an- So I can't really say a lot right now since I'm at work, but I can say that I'd had this chapter planned out for some time now, though I'd had it planned a bit later on... anyways, g2g^^

Question time- I can't think of a lot of questions right now so how about you ask me a question and I'll answer them in the next chapter^^ {shamelessly being lazy^^}

hope you enjoyed^^)

 

Choi_Minju-Nikka-

Q- I do like those three a lot ;)

Q2-I'd love to see her with Wooyoung and Teac^^

I think we'd all like to see that, or at least you and I....^^

it never really occurred to me that both Jonghyun and Donghae remind me of puppies^^ cute!! other wise they don't have much in common^^

 

Mary517- it's a bit hard to find good Keybers, I've found a few and have enjoyed them though^^

I'm pretty curious now about Amber Kiseop, man, maybe she's just mean to have someone with a Ki in their name (Key(Kibum) Kikwang, Kiseop^^)

the mystery girl is still a mystery^^

PuppyHae for the win^^ it takes time to learn how to trust people, but he'll get around^^

You win!!! Kwonnie is my favorite^^...though now that I think about it stating that you win must mean you've won a prize as well... I have nothing to give but this chapter -.-

such an awkward but still cute wedding, wish they'd just give Khuntoria their own show though, this whole 15 minute episode thing is rather annoying -.- it felt like huge chunk was missing from the wedding -.-

 

Nanahime- I'm about the same with most groups other then Suju^^ I can never chose just one^^

 

so yeah, I'll try to update in a more quicker pase so hope to see you guys soon^^