plans of deception

You're my brother

 

 

Plans of deception 

 

It was like a dream, something out of story books written by the most gifted writers. The layed there under the willow tree head and head just enjoying the summer breeze. He peeked over at her, she had her eyes closed with a smile that graced her lips and a serene expression that haunted his dream.

 

You're never allowed to leave me, ok Seunghyun oppa?”

 

never...”

 

“Seungri? You ok?” He opened his eyes to find Jay sitting across from him with a large bowl of ice cream sitting in his lap, “You looked like you were in pain or something...”

 

“I'm fine.” Seungri mumbled and stood from his seat out side on the patio furniture.

 

“You sure?”

 

“uh huh.” he turned towards the doors leading into the house.

 

“wouldn't go in there if I were you~”

 

“why?”

 

“Jo Kwon's home and he seems to have brought home a stray pet, apparently he'll be staying with us for... well I'm not sure how long, they never said...”

 

Seungri raised an eyebrow, “oh?” and opened the door, needing to see for him self this new addition to the “family”. He found the new face standing in a group consisting of Amber, Donghae and Jokwon- he already didn't like him, “what's this about someone moving in?” he questioned, already feeling as though he might kill his current house mates.

 

“yep, I found Amber's good~ friend on the subway and just had to invite him to move in while he stayed here in Korea, I mean if he's friends with Amber he must be a good guy.” Jokwon grinned and hugged Amber's shoulders.

 

“we already have seven people living under one roof, no, he can go back to where ever he came from.” Seungri scoffed and looked around him, “yah, Jjong, you're against this too right?”

 

“what ever they want.”

 

“Yah-”

 

“It doesn't matter what you say, I'm older then you so I have seniority!” Jokwon stated and began to guide Daniel and Amber out of the room and into the next with Donghae fallowing behind, not wanting to be stuck in a room with just Jonghyun and Seungri.

 

Once they were gone Jonghyun stood from the couch he'd been sitting on and walked up to Seungri, “you're an idiot.” he stated.

 

“ off.”

 

“no really, don't you get why Jokwon brought Daniel here?”

 

“because he likes taking in new animals.”

 

“no you idiot, it's to match him up with Amber.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “still don't get it? Remember what Sandara told us when we first came here or were you to busy with you head up your to listen.”

 

“yah, you have two seconds to-”

 

“we have to stay in this house until we get married.”

 

And a light bulb went on in Seungri's head, “so if we get married we can leave!... wait, that's a stupid idea, I don't want to get married right now, I'm barely in my twenties.”

 

“we can focus on getting the others married off and just share the house-”

 

“share the house with you!”

 

“The house is big enough that we'd probably never see each other anyways.” Jonghyun held out his hand, “let's make this pact right now, we may hate each other but the sooner we get these idiots out of the house the sooner we can get back to our old lives.”

 

Seungri hesitated for a moment then shook Jonghyung, cringing at the thought of touching that swine that came from Dad's , “fine but I call the east wing, its got a better view.”

 

“yeah yeah, what ever you want.”

 

 

Sandara hummed to her self as she watched her former bosses children “play” among them selves. Most people would find it odd that a father would wish for his children to meet so late in their lives, I mean they were all adults, but Sandara, no, all she could think about was how peaceful their home was so early on.

 

“what are you smiling about.” Donghae asked and leaned against the counter she was supposed to be cleaning.

 

“oh, just thinking about how great everything is going.” She cooed and wiggled her finger towards the others who were at the moment talking with this Danial fellow.

 

“yeah, it's like we're one big happy family.” Donghae had a cheesy grin on his face.

 

“uh huh... oh, I nearly forgot, I have to go home tomorrow.”

 

“huh, I thought you lived here.”

 

“no, well for the most part, but, well, I have a family I need to help support and Thursdays are my day off.” Dara rambled on.

 

“family, I thought you were my age, you're still living with your parents?” Donghae said, forgetting the fact that he at that moment was living with his family as well.

 

“I have a son, he stays at my parents house while I work.” her smile began to droop as she thought of her son. when ever she did get to see him it never felt like enough, she had a terrible feeling that one day he might grow up and not even know she was the one who gave birth to him.

 

“oh, I like kids, I've always wanted a ton of em.” Donghae commented, not noticing the change in Dara's mood, “You should bring him over sometime, I'm sure we could find something for him to do here.”

 

“eh... Mr. Ha said I couldn't bring him, he didn't want children in this mansion.”

 

“well, I'm the head of the house now so I make the rules, bring him on over for the day.” He said with out really even thinking it over, deciding instead to make his way over towards this Danial kid to get to know him more.

 

 

“You can't keep doing this Miyoung, it's illegal.” a wrinkled old woman said as she pittered after her daughter, a forty something beauty with the ability to turn anyone's head.

 

“how is it illegal omma, I just want to see him.”

 

“You gave him up the moment he was born Miyoung, you can't take that back now, he's a grown man.”

 

Miyoung looked back at her mother with a hurt expression, “I gave birth to him omma, he's MY son... I-I made a mistake back then, I want to make up for it.”

 

the old lady raised and eyebrow, used to her daughter's erratic behavior, “Make up for what? From what you've said he seems happy enough, why enter his life after so many years?”

 

“You wouldn't understand omma, now let me go, I'm going to go meet my son.” And with that Miyoung pushed her mother away and headed towards Ha Mansion where it's inhabitants sat unaware of what would be heading their way.

 

 

(AN- so it's been quite a while since I last updated, sorry sorry for that, I've been stuck on this chapter for all that time... that and I've been working like a dog, I haven't really gotten the time to just sit down and thing for a while now -.-

anyways QUESTION TIME- Who would you like Jjong to get with?

I can't seem to decide this, I'm half tempted just to through in an OC and call it done -.-

QUESTION TIME PART2- I think I made it pretty obvious to those who've been paying attention, but who do you think this “Miyoung” woman is?

I don't know, I think I made it pretty obvious but I wanna see how much people are paying attention ;P

So yeah, promise to get the next chapter out soon^^)

 

Comments on comments

 

Choi_Minju-Nikka- cause this is Jokwon we're talking about^^ can't wait to write what he's gonna do to “help”^^

 

Mary517- I'm glad you liked it, it's been one of my favorite updates so far^^

Kwonnie and Dan are going to have many adventures together, and I can assure you, Kwonnie's not gonna like that Amber's starting to like Kikwang^^ (spoiler)

I agree completely, just the way L looked at her 0.0 dangit Amber, stop making me jump ships in the middle of stories!!^^ I'm thinking of throwing some of the Infinite guys in here as well, I mean Sungjong's come out and said that him and Amber were good friends and I'm a huge Inspirit^^

 

Pinkypn- glad you started reading, hope you didn't have to wait long for the update^^