Hello~ Baby^^

You're my brother

 

Hello~ Baby

 

when Donghae had agreed to have Sandara's son over he'd pictured a fun afternoon full of make believe and mudpies, he'd never expected the kids to come into the house and head straight for the tv, “We haven't gotten him away from that thing for a while now, it can't be healthy.” Dara sighed as she and Donghae sat on the couch watching little Yoogeun watch tv.

 

“is this all he does at his grandparents?” Donghae questioned, slouched over in boredom.

 

“apparently so, with me here he doesn't really have anyone to play with him, I feel so guilty.”

 

“well... how do you think we get him away from the thing?” Donghae asked out loud and began to think of an intricate plans as to get the child away from the tv.

 

“You could always try unplugging it.” Amber stated as she seemed to pop out of no where.

 

“I thought you went off to play basketball with you friends.”

 

“forgot my cell and just happened to hear you.” Amber stated and walked behind their giant tv and hit the power button. It seemed to take him a moment to understand what was going on, and once Yoogeun understood he looked up at Amber with big watery eyes and began to scream, “.” Amber cursed and backed out of the room, “good luck Hyung.” she called as she quickly raced up the stairs.

 

Donghae looked over at Sandara who had the same frantic look, “what do we do?” as he tried to speak Yoogeun upped the volume.

 

“I don't know, he's never done this to me before.” Dara said worriedly and covered her ears.

 

Donghae got up and raced to the tv and turned it back on, but it seemed even the television couldn't calm the storm that Yoogeun was producing, “I don't get it?” Donghae sighed and plopped down next to Sandara again. withen the next thirty minutes both adult tried everything to calm the cranky three year old, from bringing out his favorite toys, trying to get him to eat his favorite foods, to even trying to sing him a lullaby, nothing seemed to work though.

 

That is, until Jjong came walking through the door with his bandmates trailing behind him, “Yoogeun?” Minho questioned when he spotted the crying child in the middle of the living room screaming himself into a fever. Minho leaned down and simply smiled at the child who gradually became quiet as he noticed who it was.

 

“Appa?” Yoogeun said tiredly and crawled into Minho's lap.

 

“Appa?” Donghae and Sandara both said with Donghae looking over at Sandara while she stared over at Minho.

 

“there there Yoogeun.” Minho smiled and patted Yoogeun's back while the child his thumb.

 

“Why does he call you Appa?” Donghae questioned and kept his eyes trained on Sandara, hoping beyond hope that Minho, a boy probably five years younger then them, wasn't actually the father... that'd make Sandara practically a e and that was never a good thing to have around the house. Just the image of Sandara curled up next to Jjong's friend sent shivers down Donghae's back, and they sure as hell weren't good shivers either.

 

“He just calls me that, everytime Mrs. Park brings him over to play with my little brother he calls me Appa, I didn't really mind so I guess I just went with it.”

 

 

“So he's finally asleep.” Sandara sighed as she lightly closed her bedroom door behind her. She collapsed tiredly next to Donghae at the kitchen table and gladly took the cup of tea he'd given her, “If I'd known my parents were pretty much dumping him off at the neighbors or just putting him infront of the tv I'd never have taken this job.” she groaned.

 

“It's not your fault, you wanted to provide for him, how were you supposed to know that his main source of stimulation was the power rangers and a boy from a rock band.” Donghae smiled and patted Sandara's shoulder.

 

“I feel like such a terrible mother though, back when his real father was around at least one of us were with him at all times, now... ah, I really don't know what I'm going to do, I can't keep living and working here now that I know what's been going on at my parents, but it's not like I can't work.”

 

Donghae paused in thought... A child in a house full of young adults was probably a terrible idea but as he watched his maid hunched over her tea in near agony over the situation he couldn't help offering, “Why don't you have him move in full time with you, we have enough space in this house for an army anyways.” He smiled reassuringly even though he had a feeling he was pushing it a bit.

 

“Oh, I could never do that, Mr. Ha told me-”

 

“Hey, I'm the head of the house now.” Donghae grinned and place his hand over Sandara's and lightly squeezed, “what I say goes.”

 

“what about the others, they'd never agree to this...”

 

“they'll get used to it, just wait, in no time they'll fall head over heels for that little guy.”

 

 

“What do you mean she's having her kid move in? What are we becoming a boarding house now?” Saungri scoffed. The siblings and Daniel were all scattered around Donghae's sapphire blue room for a “family meeting” as he put it, as you can guess Seungri wasn't liking what he was hearing.

 

“yeah, Hae, I don't really like kids.” Amber stated.

 

“not to mention this environment isn't exactly great for raising a child...”

 

“order in the court!” Donghae called over the voices and used a hair brush as a gabble,“it's this or we loose our maid, we can't loose our maid.”

 

“can't we just get a new one, it's not like there aren't more young pretty girls out there willing to be a maid to six rich men.” Seungri scoffed.

 

“we... We can't, Sandara's part of the contract, we loose her we loose our inheritance.” Donghae lied, he him self not really sure why he was so set on keeping Sandara in the house.

 

“you're making that up, where in the contract does-”

 

“he's right, we can't let Sandara go.” Jonghyun spoke up and shot Seungri a look that didn't go unnoticed by Jo Kwon who wondered just what those two were up to.

 

“but-”

 

“whether it's in the contract or not, Sandara's been a good maid to us, we should do this simply as a thank you for making out stay here so hospitable.” Jonghyun stated.

 

Donghae smiled happily, “I always knew you had a soft side, we'll take a vote though to make it fair! All for letting Yoogeun move in?” Seungri hesitantly raised his hand along with Jonghyun, Jo Kwon, Jay and Donghae, “there we have it! Tomorrow we'll go over to Sandara's parents home and move Yoogeun's things here!” Donghae cheered.

 

As everyone was leaving Jonghyun stayed behind and closed the door behind him, “what's up Jjong? Having second thoughts?” Donghae asked as he lounged in his bed.

 

“just wondering what you're feelings are for our maid, they seem a bit more... special then a normal boss and worker relationship... could you have feelings for her?” Jonghyun grinned to him self, already envisioning a Donghae free house in his mind. To him Donghae was the one standing in the way of his plans the most, the oldest being probably the most nosy next to Jo Kwon, once he got those two out it was smooth sailing.

 

“I don't know what you mean, Sandara and I are just friends.” Donghae claimed, though even he didn't believe him self, why would a boss care so much about keeping someone if they didn't have at least some feelings for that worker... that and he couldn't help noticing how giddy he felt at the thought of her moving in full time with her son.

 

“yeah, you sure about that hyung? You look and sound like you might like her, maybe even love her...”

 

“no way, we barely even know each other, if anything we're just becoming really good friends.” Donghae said offhandedly and stood from his bed, “what's this about anyways, you don't normally care what anyone else does with their lives.”

 

“Just figured I'd tell you that I'd support what ever choice you make.” Jonghyun flashed a briliant smile that Donghae took as sincerity while the younger of the two was feeling anything but sincere

 

“thanks little brother, that means a lot to me.” Donghae grinned brightly and pulled Jonghyun into a long bone crushing hug, “I knew you cared about me!!”

 

“of course Hyung.” Jonghyun wanted to push away from the older boy but let him hug him, telling him self that it'd be best if he humored the oldest as it would be worth it in a year or two.

 

 

Jay sat outside the front side of the mansion staring up at the stars that dotted the sky. You didn't see to many stars back in Seattle, the many lights from the hustle and bustle of the city made the sky look scarce of any lights... he figured it'd be morning over there by now, mom would be running around the house trying to get ready for work while dad would be leisurely making breakfast and sipping his morning coffee, and Jay, he'd be asleep if he still lived there.

 

“H-hello, I'm looking for a boy named Park Jaebum.” a beautiful woman who didn't look as though she were real said as she walked up the pathway towards the house.

 

Jay raised an eyebrow at the lady, “may I ask who you are.”

 

“His... his mother.”

 

 

 

(AN- I nearly forgot that Miyoung had been heading towards the mansion last chapter, poor thing woulda been stuck in fanfic Limbo if I hadn't remembered^^

so there we have it, I like to think that the stories progressing fairly well so far, we might hit a few drama patches here and there but so far I haven't pulled a HOL and made it into a soup opera^^

more Danber/Kiber in the next chapter, though I'm thinking of putting her with someone else, possibly L because I'm really really starting to get into that pair...^^

Question time- who do you want to see more of ? I like to think that I'm writing them fairly evenly but I've been known to play favorites and tend to write for those faves... so who do you think I've been neglecting out of the siblings? And be honest, I know me so I know I've been neglecting someone.

Anyways, thanks for the comments, subs and reads, I love you guys^^

oh and fun fact, Miyoung is my unofficial Korean name, lol, back in middle school me and a bunch of my friends would use them as code names^^ that has nothing to do with the character though, I just gave her the first name that popped in my head^^

oh, and did anyone else watch the new Hello Baby with Leeteuk? ah, Donghae had like five minutes in it all together but he made my heart beat like a drum, I'd kill to see him being a daddy, though I think the producers feared the fans would explode all over their tvs if he was part of the main cast in that show cause I mean ah, he's just so cute when he talks about babies^^... ah~, donghae plus babies equals a very excited Emi^^)

 

comments on comments-

 

Mary517- ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way, I had plans of not really putting him with anyone for those reasons but figured Jjong had a lot of fans that would want him to get with some^^

As for another sibling... you're sorta creeping me out man, one of the siblings will have another sibling though it won't be Jjong (betcha can't guess who, though I guess all of them have a shot at it...)

 

Oh and it's official, I have a full time job now!^^ I can't wait for Christmas so I can spoil everyone^^