Seungri

You're my brother

 

(AN- lol, it took me a while to find the right song for this one and I still feel as though it's not right -.- but really, songs these days are usually about love and betrayal, it's hard to find this kind of personality-.-)

 

Seungri

 

I was born December 12th, 1990

 

Seungri-ya, You should really be going, your father's funeral is today.”

 

go away, I don't wanna go~”

 

You're going Seungri-ya, You're going no matter what.” who was mom trying to kid, she wanted to go to this thing even less then me, everyone knew how much she hated that man.

 

I showed up anyways in my most expensive suit and tie and sat there annoyed beyond belief. There he was, that son of a Jonghyun and his of a mom, how dare they come to this kind of event.

 

we're here to pay our last respects to a good man.” psh, good man, if he was so good why'd he use mom like that? Bastard better be leaving me something good in his will.

 

is there anyone who'd like talk about their times with Mr. Ha?” A hand in the front row shot up, “yes, would you like to speak?”

 

Yes please.” I man older then me who was currently sobbing his eyes out stood up and made his way to the stage, “I-I remember when I was j-just a middle schooler, I wanted to play on my school's soccer team so bad.” he burst into tears and held his arm over his face to shield his face.

 

please, who the hell is this guy?” I murmured to mom who was lightly dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

 

that's your father's first son from his first wife, he's been staying with his Grandparents since he was young so I doubt he knows your father any more then you.” mom sneered and glared up at the boy on stage who was being ushered down by the minister.

 

.” I scoffed and crossed my arms.

 

would anyone else like to speak.” and when no one else did he went on with the reception.

 

I might sound like a bad son, like a jerk, but Dad brought me to it, he made me who I am today. If he'd just been faithful to my mom, had been a dad to me then maybe I wouldn't resent him so much...

 

but I do...

 

and I always will...

 

(did I go a bit over board on the hate, I wanna keep this story a little less Soap opera-ish but IDK, maybe I was just meant to write soap operas -.-)