Donghae

You're my brother

 

 

 

Donghae

 

I was born October 15, 1986

 

No matter what, I want you to take care of your little brother's and sister, alright Donghae?”

 

of course dad.”

 

Taking care of these kids was going to be a lot harder then I'd ever thought, with Seungri's out bursts, Jjong's cold and almost to mature personality... ah, not to mention I haven't even talked to Kwonie yet, I need to remember to do that. Jay and Amber seemed easy to get along with though something seemed a bit off with Jay, like he's afraid to show him self completely...

 

hmm, all and all I think today turned out rather well, day one complete! Now we just have to keep everyone in here, maybe I should see about talking to their closest friends and family to see what they like, then maybe I could make them feel more comfortable... hmm, I don't know, maybe I should just let things happen the way they should.

 

Master Donghae, your ice cream is melting!” Sandara commented as she happily danced with the mop she was using.

 

huh, oh, thanks.” I smiled widely towards her and took a bite of my ice cream, “how long have you been working for dad, I've never seen you before.”

 

hmm, about three weeks now!” she said absent mindedly then turned towards me, “Master Ha has said very good things about you, it's to bad about your injury.”

 

yeah.” five years ago I'd been going to college with a soccer scholarship. Two years in I'd gotten in a car accident and broke my leg in three places, it's healed but it's difficult to play a full game with out it hurting and I'd already lost the scholarship.

 

Oh, sorry for bring that up, I wasn't thinking.” her face turned red as she awkwardly set the mop down and turned towards the sink.

 

no problem, these things happen for a reason, right?” I laughed it off even though I was still a bit sad about it, soccer had been my life until the accident, “so tell me about your self, why're you doing this kind of job.”

 

I enjoy doing the laundry.” I laughed for the rest of that evening at her simple carefree answers that I shot her way. All the while the rest of the house slept in silence as if we were at the eye of the storm experiencing a moment of peace... the storm would come back soon though, I had a feeling life wasn't going to be so simple with us siblings under one roof.

 

That night I found and envelope on my night stand waiting for me to open it. Inside were a letter and pictures of mom, dad, me and people I barely knew, people that at that very moment were sleeping just rooms away.

 

Dear Donghae,

 

I should have never left your mom. In those years I was a fool who cared to much for momentary pleasures while your mother has always been the Angel I've loved the most. I should have treated her better, took care of her before she left, but I was stupid.

 

You were sent to me to save me, with out you I'd never be able to look my self in the mirror.

 

Please take care of your brothers and sister, they need an Appa.

 

I love you,

Your father.”

 

 

(AN- I've been pretty tired lately, like I never get any sleep when I probably sleep more then normal people -.- it might be the heat though, it's been in the hundreds here for weeks now -.-

 

anyways, this was going to be more eventful but I lost my train of thought half way through and scrapped this one over a million time... but yeah, next chapter I think will have Kikwang in it^^ (finally^^) and more Jay/Amb bonding, cause we all know how epic it'd be if those two actually became friends in real life^^

 

oh, and Daniel will enter in soon enough, I already have plans for him^^

 

oh, and longer chapters^^)

 

 

Comments of comments^^

 

Mary517-Donghae is love- I'm glad I could make you love him again, he needs lots of loves.

Jjong is sort of modeled after my personality a lot in the mature aspect, on here I like to act cutesy and childish but in real life I'm rather serious and mature most of the time...which is probably why it was so easy to write in his POV^^

it's not just you, I seem to always write Donghae with a lot sad story potential, in my stories he always seems to be happy with an underlining sadness, though in most stories I put him in I also always try to focus on other characters but tend to go back to him^^ I don't really know why, Eunhyuk's my bias but he always seems to pop up^^

I like simple comments but I prefer longer ones so I can interact a bit more with the reader, it's not fun commenting back to “cool story.” cause then all I can really say is “thanks, hope you keep reading^^”

sorry for the wait^^

 

Choi_Minju-Nikka- He's a cutie^^

Jjong gonna put his serious face on alot^^

technically all that's happened so far has happened in one day (sort of) it's just one of those days when events explode all over you^^

the next few chapters will go by a bit faster^^

 

 

Thanks again for the comments and subscriptions, you guys are wonderful, I don't think I've ever had this many subs so early in the game^^