the adventures of Jjong and Ddong

You're my brother

 

 

(If you want to suggest any songs it'd be pretty cool, my type of music is either this or rock (as well as Kpop obviously, but most of my Kpop music is mainstream Kpop and it's either cute or sad... or well, pop...) so yeah, if you want to go ahead and name some songs, singers or groups you like and you think go with the story go right ahead^^)

 

 

The Adventures of Jjong and Ddong

 

 

Donghae didn't have much to do that day, he'd taken a week off from work and most of his new found siblings were off doing their own things, even Sandara out since she need to buy groceries. He layed there on the couch looking at his cellphone every five minutes or so hoping for someone to call and wishing his own friends lived closer to the mansion... not that any of them had a Monday morning off...

 

a glimmer of hope in the form of Jonghyun appeared as he walked into the house from the front door and made his way towards the staircase without looking towards his eldest brother. Donghae, taking it upon him self to make sure that Jonghyun “felt welcome” fallowed him up each step like a lost puppy.

 

“what do you want?” Jjong mumbled when they'd reached his bed room door.

 

“just wanted to see what you were up to.”

 

“It's none of your business.” Jonghyun stated and quickly slid into his room in record time. A few minutes later Jonghyun peeked out of his room to see if his brother was still there and was disappointed when he spotted Donghae leaning a few doors down texting away at his cell phone, “why don't you find someone else to stalk.” Jonghyun sighed as he walked out of his room with an electric guitar in hand.

 

“Everyone's gone, Jokwon's at a shoot, Amber and Jay are out and aren't answering any of my calls, Seungri... well he's in the back yard but when I went to talk to him he threw a chair at me and told me I was ugly...”

 

“Don't you have friends.”

 

“most are in Mokpo, though Hyukjae's from-”

 

“what ever.”

 

“so I can hang out with you!”

 

“what ever you want.”

 

“ok, let's go!” Donghae cheered and pulled Jonghyun through the hall and down the main stair case and out the door.

 

 

 

Jonghyun sat annoyed as he watched his band mates and friends go wild over Donghae, It was like they hadn't seen a twenty something year old who still lived with his family before. He guessed it was his own fault though, he had told his friends that he had long lost siblings back when he'd had the smallest of feeling of his siblings' existences so it must be huge for them to see his oldest brother in the flesh.

 

“really, I thought he'd made it up.” Key commented as he like the rest circled around Donghae like a pack of starved hyenas after a wildebeest.

 

“they don't have much in common, maybe the same eyes.” Minho mumbled

 

“It's so great to meet you hyung-nim, Hyung has talked about you and the rest of your siblings for a while!” Taemin smiled while blinking heavily, a nervous habit he did when he met new people.

 

“You ok.” Jonghyun turned towards Onew who sat next to him with a 'I know you're freaking' look on his face, though Jonghyun was quite certain he hadn't given off any hints of his true feelings about last night's happenings. Through out most of his life, while he knew he had siblings out there he had always, for one reason or another they felt more like story book characters and while he read about them, sew pictures of them he hadn't ever met any of them other then Seungri (and really, if you grew up with Seungri any other siblings with similar genes couldn't be any better)

 

“I'm alive I guess, I didn't think I'd meet them like this, if ever.” Jonghyun stated and looked back at his brother who talked animatedly with Jonghyun's best friends.

 

“I was pretty surprised when I read your text last night, I was worried.” Henry commented from the other side of Jonhyun, “They're not as bad as Seungri right? That'd be horrible to live with four more Seungris.”

 

“no, they seem alright.” It'd been only a day but he could already see that his siblings' meant no harm to him, he just didn't trust them yet.

 

“You guys should come over this weekend, maybe we can have a little party to celebrate!” Donghae commented as he and the three others turned their attention towards Jonghyun who seemed to have gained the title of “king” for some odd reason, “what do you think Jjong?”

 

Jonghyun looked around at his band mates who seemed to be eager for this event. Even when he never wished for his friends to meet his “family” he couldn't say no to Taem's pleading eyes, “fine with me.” he shrugged then stood up, “We need to start practice though, that gig at Kangta's isn't to far off.” he grabbed his guitar and brought it over to an amp and plugged it in.

 

“yeah~” Key nodded and went to the drum set while Taemin went to the key board, Minho went to a stand that held his bass guitar, Henry went to bring out his violin and Onew motioned for Donghae to sit next to him.

 

“aren't you gonna practice too?” Donghae asked as the other boys set to work tuning their instrument.

 

“lead vocals, they don't need my voice to practice and I'm recently getting over a cold.” Onew smiled a strangely wise smile that Donghae couldn't quiet see through.

 

“ah~ so have you and Jonghyung been close for very long?” he asked after much debate on whether he should ask it.

 

“since we were babies, our moms were good friends.” His smile seemed to be a permanent feature as he turned as watched Jonghyun lightly strum at his guitar, “he's got a lot of pent up anger, he hides a lot of things so I hope you guys can get through his wall, he really needs a family other then just his mom.”

 

“his mom...what's she like?”

 

“beautiful, wonderful, she's very gentle.”

 

“did she ever remarry?”

 

“nah, she took the infidelity pretty badly and well, Jonghyun's her shoulder to cry on I guess... my parents talked them into living with us back when we were pretty young, Jjong and I are like brothers I guess.” Onew chuckled and turned towards Donghae, “I'm a bit jealous really, you're taking my brother from me.”

 

Donghae grinned and nodded, “we can share, the more the merrier.”

 

 

 

Amber humphed as she ran down the court, “ yah, I'm open.” she waved her arms about as she called to Dongwoon who peered over at her. With a flick of his wrist he sent the ball over Junhyung's shoulder towards Amber who would have caught it if Kikwang hadn't appeared and stole it, “yah!” she called and ran after him, trying to block him from his shot.

 

Kikwang grinned as he dribbled the ball back and fourth before tossing it up into the air out of Amber's reach. The ball cut through the air, hitting the back board then falling lifelessly into the hoop, “we win!” he cheered along with his four man team then turned towards Amber, “You're great, are you on a team?”

 

“nah, my best friend back home was though, I used to help him practice.” A fond smile came to her face as she thought of her friend who was still back in the states, out of all the people she'd left behind over there she missed him the most.

 

“You should really think about joining one, my little sister's on a team, I can ask her if there's any room.” Kikwang exclaimed as they walked with each other towards the bench where the other's had already gone.

 

“really, that'd be really cool. Amber said after a moment of thought. She had never really thought of taking up a team, she'd really just enjoyed basketball and other sports for just fun, it was a good stress reliever, but maybe if she got on Kikwang's sister's teams they could hang out a bit more...

 

“You seemed pretty into that game.” the sun was beginning to retreat as they walked down the street, neither really caring that they had to walk a good two in a half miles to get home, both enjoyed each other's company. They didn't bother calling Brian back to get a ride, he didn't get to see his family from over here very often so Amber had sent him a text telling him just to drop her things at the house and to go home, both liked to walk anyways.

 

“uh huh, I haven't gotten to play in a pretty long time, last time was before graduation... after that Dan went off to some big school cross country.”

 

“Dan, he was your friend that played basketball?”

 

“yep, we're pretty close, we get together when even he comes over during breaks.” Amber stretched out her arms and sighed out, “I'm really out of shape, I gotta start going to a gym again.” she joked.

 

“yeah Amber, you're so fat~” He chuckled and pocked her tummy.

 

“I know right, I'm practically a walrus.”

 

“ha, you're right, you even have the beard.”

 

“damn, I shaved it this morning!”

 

they laughed the rest of the way home, not noticing that they were being watched by someone who stood just across the road from them. She just watched and watched, not making an indication that she wanted either of their attention, just watching just as she'd done so many times before wishing she could just speak up.

 

Soon, she kept telling her self, soon she'd be able to reveal her self.

 

 

(AN- Bet you can't guess who that is... and if you can you are seriously the scariest person ever...or very good at reading my mind^^

fun fact “Ddong” means poop in korean

another fun fact, Jonghyung actually had a rock band back before he debuted^^

anyways, I think the next chapter I'm gonna focus on Seungri, or maybe Kwonie... Sandara might be focused on as well, I'm still deciding, I'm not gonna say for sure who it's gonna focus on cause I'm liable to change it half way through...

anyways, I liked question time so I'm gonna do it again!

QUESTION TIME- who do you think is my favorite character in this story? I've said before that I like writing Amber's Pov and that Jjong's POV comes easy for me, but who do you think is the one that I favor most?^^

and since I love question time so much you guys get a second question^^

QUESTION TIME PART TWO- out of 2PM, who do you think fits our baby Amber?

Ever since Victoria got on WGM I've really wanted to see all of F(X) and all of 2PM get together and pair up, and while the wedding showed how “enthusiastic” they were about out Baby Amby (really they didn't look to happy, the Jun brothers were pretty fun though^^), who do you think would go good with her^^ (to tell you the truth, I really wanna see her with Jinwoon even though he's apart of 2AM and not 2PM...ah~ I didn't even answer my own question^^)

I hope to see you answers^^)

 

 

Comments on comments time- (btw, thanks for so many, I woke up one morning and flipped after seeing so many^^ and you guess actually answered my question too!!^^)

 

Choi_Minju-Nikka- I rather love that song, Brian Joo actually talked about in during an interview so that's why I found it^^

oh, Amber's gonna have fun with those dresses later on ;)

 

Mary517- You'll see^^ Amber's gotta a lot of skeletons in her closet^^

Jayber for the WIN!! I'd really love to see them interact in real life, I'd like have a total fangasim if they did^^

and BEAST will be regulars most likely, I love them so much^^ I've been dying to write them into a story^^

I'm about the same really, I'll read and write just about everything except Keyber (I like it, but I have this thing about me that I get tired of popular pairings very quickly... they'd be pretty cute if they ever did get together though “she's my Boo~”^^)

 

Nanahime- I've seen some photoshopped pics of her in a dress, I'm actually pretty tempted to photoshop my own^^ lol, maybe I'll even post some^^

and dude, Kyung's my favorite in BlockB, that'd be so awesome to write^^

way to many Keybers, I like it and all but about 70% of Amber stories have her paired with him and I really like variety, I can't read or write just one pairing... so let us ban together and make unique Amber pairings!! lol, but really, I wish for people to get creative with their couples^^

 

YuuYuu- I agree with her too lol

and Kwang as in Kwanghee from ZE:A 0.0 :GASP: I wanna read that now!! that'd be so fun to see in real life!!

 

Joonkun- I actually like her with Henry more too, IDK, it might just be because I have a soft spot for Henry and they seem to be pretty close^^ that and Henber reminds me of teddy bears for some reason^^

 

You guys seriously had some great answers, I had so much fun thinking about them that I even started thinking about putting them into this or maybe a different story in the future^^