Trouble Maker~

You're my brother

 

Trouble Maker~

 

“Guys, this is my mother...” Jay stuttered out as her presented the woman to the others who stood there in startled silence.

 

“It's... nice to meet all of you.” Miyoung smiled.

 

Amber didn't believe it for a second... sure, they have a bit of a family resemblance (which wasn't even close to the truth, this Go Miyoung could be the older female version of Jay if she cut her hair) but to just show up like this... And really, even if she were Jay's biological mother, why'd she wait so long to get in contact with him?

 

“It's great to meet you, would you like to stay for dinner?” Donghae said politely as he leaned down and kissed her hand, “the more the merrier, our Sandara-ssi here isn't a very good cook but the happy atmosphere always makes up for it.” Donghae commented as he lead the woman and the rest of the family away, leaving Amber to stand there and plot.

 

There was no way she was going to let that snake hurt Jay, he was one of the few family members she liked... she needed to get answers! She pulled out her phone and called Brian, smiling when she heard his voice almost instantly, “Is there something wrong Amber?”

 

Amber chuckled, “oh, no Bri, just wondering how your flight back to the states was, sorry I haven't called sooner.”

 

“it was fine... what do you want?” Amber could tell by the sound of his voice that he wasn't buying this for a second.

 

She just smiled and and hummed out a, “can you do a bit of research for me Bri? On my brother Jay?”

 

-the next day-

 

“And it appears we're still very much in the middle of no where- gee, great navigating skills Seungri.” Amber scoffed as she stuffed her phone in her pocket, “We're getting no where out here.”

 

“stop complaining, it's not like I even wanted to come along, you dragged me! why would I care about Jay and his mom?” Seungri grumbled, his arms crossed as he looked around at the dank ally way they stood in, “Why'd I have to go anyways.” he whined, though he didn't make a move to leave Amber, a part of him worried as to what might happen if he did even though he'd most likely not be able to prevent it even if he were there.

 

“Cause I told you to.” and because Amber didn't want to go alone, asking Jay to go would be bad because this concerned him, Donghae wouldn't be able to help interrogate since he was the human equivalent of a puppy (and not even of the vicious variety), Jonghyun was off with his friends and Jo Kwon... well it was pretty obvious why she couldn't drag him along. She probably could of asked Danial, but then again, this was family business and she didn't want to ruin his stay there with family drama.

 

“that's not a very good answer.”

 

“whatever, come on, I think it's down this way.” Amber pulled Seungri along who gave a little cry as he worriedly walked down the dark road. There they were, two very harmless people walking down a dark ally in one of Seouls more dangerous neighborhoods with nothing to protect them but purhaps two cellphones and a pack of gum... though Amber's shoes looked to be fairly heavy, he's half to add that to their list of weapons.

 

“Amber?” Seungri whispered as he clung to her arm, this place was starting to look familiar and the memories of when he used to go to that privet school in Seoul were floating to the surface, “I don't think we should go any further.”

 

“look at that address right there, 599, we're getting closer Seungri.” Amber exclaimed, oblivious to her brother's ghost white face as he looked around at the children chasing each other and the old ladies who were stiffly heading home after a long day. Many looked on at them, warn faces scrutinizing their designer brand clothes and clean and polished appearances- just the fact that two rich kids were stepping into their side of town was a mockery.

 

Seungri knew what they were thinking, they knew the kind of people he and Amber were and they hated their kind... they weren't welcome on this side of town, not when they flaunted their privileged lives in everyone else's face, “We shouldn't be here Amber.” Was she crazy, didn't she see how those people were staring at them?

 

“there, right there Seungri!” Amber exclaimed as she pulled Seungri towards the little house that appeared too small and looked as though it should be condemned. Amber ran up the stairs and knocked three times, so eager to get this done that she didn't notice like Seungri that they were getting even more attention.

 

“They might not be home Amber...”

 

“Brian said the grandma doesn't go out, she'll be there.” Amber stated stubbornly and knocked louder, “Yah, I know you're in there! We're Jay's family, let us in right this instance you hear me.” she called into the house.

 

“Amber!” Seungri looked around at the people, they were glaring now.

 

“Yah, you hear me, open the door right now!”

 

“Yah, what're you two up to?” Seungri froze, recognizing that voice instantly.

 

Amber turned around and glared daggers at the boy who was making his way towards them, “I need to talk to this old lady in there, this is family business, what's it to you?”

 

The boy, no, the man raised his eyebrow and said in an icy tone, “Well that old lady in there can't walk and has a bad medical condition, it's understandable that she wouldn't be able to get to the door quick enough to fulfill your every need.”

 

“This is important, I need to talk to her.” Amber said through her teeth- she didn't like this guy already, he looked like a wannabe gangster.

 

“come back when her daughter gets home, I can't have you harassing a crippled old lady.”

 

“I'm not gonna-”

 

“We should go Amber.” Seungri hadn't turned around, to afraid that the boy would recognize him.

 

“no we're not causing anyone any harm by being here.”

 

“Hell yeah you are, get outta here you stupid rich kids, some of us are busy trying to make a living here.” the boy scoffed and walked up closer, “And you you little , you gonna let your little brother here do all the talking, he the only one with balls in the family?” the man pulled Seungri back to look at him, momentarily shocked when he found just who was infront of him, then laughed loudly, “this makes to much sense.”

 

“Yah, what's he talking about about Seungri?”

 

“Nothing, let's just get outta here.” Seungri pulled away from the man and grabbed Amber's arm who stubbornly stood her ground, “Amber-”

 

“Amber? So you're a girl then, makes even more sense.” the man turned his face towards Amber and shot her a deadly look, “You're big brother here made some enemies little girl, it's best you listen to him and run along before you get hurt.”

 

“And who's gonna hurt me? You?” Amber said stubbornly and shrugged Seungri's hand off, “come on, just try to hit me.”

 

the man chuckled, and watched as Amber's lip twitched as he brought his hand up. He let his fingers glide across her clear skin and leaned in, “I don't make it a habit to hit little girls.” he chuckled and patted her head, “Get the out of here before I decide to force your outta here Seungri.” with that the man turned and headed down the road towards a group of boys that laughed and high fived one another. One of the Boys didn't smile or cheer along with the other boys, he just stood there glaring at the two siblings.

 

“who was-”

 

“Let's go!” Seungri pulled Amber down the road, his grip on her was like iron and he ignored every question Amber threw at him. When they finally stopped they were several blocks away from the neighborhood they'd been in and stood there breathing heavily, “Do you have a death wish or something?” Seungri exclaimed.

 

“Who was that, how do you know him?” Amber ripped her arm away from him and glared daggers, “I could of handled it.”

 

“please, you're barely half his size.” Seungri shook his head, finally feeling a bit safe now that he was away from that place, “And that guy back there was Bang YongGuk, he's friends with...”

 

“friends with... who?” She could see the conflict in Seungri's eyes, a bitterness that creased in features.

 

“friends with my little brother.”

 

Amber nearly chocked out, “little brother? Is he dads as well? Why haven't we heard of him?”

 

“no, mom got remarried a while back, he's my half sibling.” Seungri turned away and started towards home, not bothering to call for a cab or wait for the bus, he needed the fresh air anyways.

 

While Seungri obviously was Amber's least favorite sibling, she couldn't help feeling as though she needed to console him. She ran after him and pulled her arm in his, looking up at his stoic face and letting out a little, “You know, out of all the boys over there you were the best looking, who ever your little brother is he doesn't even compare.” she tried to pat his ego but even that didn't seem to wash away the gloom, “Gri, you ok?”

 

“He used to follow me around like a puppy... I hated him so much but deep down I cared.” Seungri bit his lip, “ then one day he had enough of me, he decided he wanted a new big brother and got that from Yongguk, they've been inseparable since.”

 

“He's missing out.”

 

“no need to lie Amber, I know you hate me.” Seungri grumbled and shrugged away from her.

 

“I don't hate you, I love you with all my heart! Honest.” Seungri looked at her, his eye brow raised, “But I mean, just cause I love you doesn't mean I like you- you can be pretty annoying but I could never hate you.” Amber smiled and grabbed his hand, “forget old no name back there, I'll be your little brother! I'll follow you around like a puppy and annoy the out of you!” Amber's grin doubled in size as she waited for his answer.

 

Seungri paused, a part of him feeling a warmth he hadn't felt in some time, then nodded his head, “I don't think I have much of a choice, people are just naturally drawn to me.” he stated then pulled Amber along, “let's get back before the others start to worry.”

 

Amber smiled brightly as she swung their hands back and forth, neither of them noticing the boy who watch on from the ally way, an emotionless expression that masked the sadness he felt at seeing his big brother walk away once more with out so much as saying hi. All he had ever wanted was for his brother to care about him, to look at him as soemthing more then “that rat mom made”, to perhaps even love him.

 

“You ok Zelo?” Yongguk questioned as he patted the young boys shoulder.

 

“Yeah... just wish we could talk again... I know our parents split but we're still brother right.” Zelo mumbled as he turned away from his brother and up at his “brother”, the boy who'd looked after him for such a long time now.

 

“That little girl with him looks like she's not gonna take no for an answer... I have a feeling this won't be the last time we see that bastard.” Yongguk stated, wishing his little charge would just put Seungri in the past. Hadn't he excepted that that bastard wasn't going to come around? Hadn't Yongguk been a better hyung then that bastard?

 

Zelo smiled and nodded his head, “yeah? You seem to be more interested in see that little girl.” he grinned and walked with his hyung back toward home.

 

“ah, what can I say, I like them with a little spice- it'd be fun to see that look on Seungri's face if I grabbed her as well.” Yongguk chuckled, that little girl would be a challenge and being able to crush Seungri into the ground was quite compelling as well, “we'll have to visit those two sometime little brother.”

 

“uh huh hyung...”

 

 

 

(AN- I think I've probably waited to long to upload a new chapter for this story and have probably lost all of the people actually interested in this story... but well, for some reason I can't bring my self to completely care...

is anyone else interested in some BYGAmber? Cause I think it'd be really y... he's just always seemed like an animal and to pair him up with the “little brother” from this story was something I've been debating on for a while now. I'm thinking the pairing should be called “BangYongAmber” cause it sounds both serious and comical at the same time^^)