Jo Kwon

You're my brother

 

 

Jo Kwon

 

I was born on August 28th,1989

 

Welcome to the wonderful life of Jo Kwon, everyone's favorite Idol superstar! Well, almost... I'm still just a rookie but I have a very loyal fanbase. I have money, cars, houses and even a bulldog named Hoagie... but I just can't help feeling there's always been something missing.

 

-Sigh-

 

I'd always had Daddy there to cheer me up, I may not have turned out the way he wanted exactly but he and I had a special bond... well, I thought we did until I found out I have five siblings I've never been told about.

 

five of them Gain-ssi, five! Aish, I can't believe it, I could see if he had one secret child hiding around but FIVE!!”

 

great to hear from you too Jo Kwon, is this all you wanted to talk about because I have Doojoon over and we were gonna-”

 

FIVE! Can you believe it, FIVE!! humf, today's the worst day ever.” and I wasn't lying, I'd thought I'd be able to get through this with out breaking down but with everything that's happened today I just... I couldn't handle it, “I don't know what I'm doing Noona~”

 

Kwonie, breath ok.” Gain hushed over the phone and I could feel a bit of warmth in her words, “everything's going to be ok Kwonie, You just have to breath ok.”

 

I sighed out and nodded to no one in particular, “You're right noona, I'm going to let you go now, talk to you soon.”

 

ok Kwonie, give these guys a chance ok, bye.”

 

ok noona, bye.”

 

oh please, give these people a chance? Why would Daddy want me to give these people a chance when he never talked about them? Why would he keep something so big from me?

 

Deciding to stop my self loathing I left my room and was about to go down stairs when I heard a sound, a sound like a dove cooing away in the room marked “Amber”. I've always been the type to keep my nose out of other's businesses (lies) but what if she really needed someone? Pushing away any doubt, I opened her door and found her hiding under her covers.

 

go away.” she sniffed out.

 

You ok? Are you crying because of daddy?”

 

I'm not crying, i-it's just allergies.”

 

I smiled, “uh huh, maybe we should get you some allergy medicine.”

 

just go.” she sobbed out.

 

I hesitated for a moment then walked towards the bed and knelt down in front of it. I peeled back the covers and found her face buried in her pillow facing away from me, “shhh~ everything's going to be ok.” I chimed as I slowly rubbed her shoulder blades, “go ahead and cry it out, I won't tell anyone you cried.”

 

She peeked over at me with her big puffy red eyes, “You won't.” she sniffed.

 

nope, I'll take this secret to my grave.” I grinned ruffled her short hair a bit, “if you ever feel sad ever again just talk to me ok, being by your self while you're sad isn't good.” I cooed and pulled her closer. She seemed to hesitate before she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and buried her face in my expensive suit.

 

She cried for a good hour and once she stopped she was out cold lightly snoring away. It didn't occur to me until later that night that while I was comforting Amber she was also helping me get over Daddy's death... It still stung and probably always will, but I think I knew now why he wanted us to live in this house together... we needed each other