Kim Jonghyun

You're my brother

 

 

Jonghyun

 

I was born April 8th, 1990

 

Was God trying to be ironic today? The weather was wet and humid that day, that day when dad was put into the ground. Splish splash it went as I walked down the streets, trying to procrastinate before went back to that house and was left alone with my thoughts.

 

Today I was an Orphan.

 

Dad had always had his health problems, he'd been a heavy smoker from the age of thirteen so it wasn't really a surprise that he'd get lung cancer... but still, he'd looked like he'd been feeling better lately... I was a terrible son for not noticing his health, I mean just because him and mom aren't together it doesn't mean he's not my father.

 

Unlike that idiot Seungri, I had known about the rest of them, I'm not stupid enough not to notice that I only saw him once a month (if even that), that had I had snooped in his office on several occasions when I was just a kid.

 

That Seungri though... he was an idiot, he liked to claim he had ownership of Dad, claiming dad had loved his mom more then mine when in fact dad had actually married my mom while he'd just fooled around with Seungri's - get the picture? He wants to believe that dad loved his mom when it seems pretty obvious that he hadn't loved any of our mothers... it's possible Donghae's mom has his heart though, I've seen pictures of her in his office.

 

The main fact though was that none of our moms had been very special to him since he seemed to go through them like underwear, though I could be over thinking things.

 

Hey, Jonghyun!” brother number one, Lee Donghae, age 26.

 

Hyung.” I nodded my head and lightly bowed.

 

You walked out with out an umbrella, here.” Donghae smiled widely and held his umbrella out for me. Father had liked this son a lot, during my time with him dad had called Donghae a lot and had his pictures everywhere.

 

It's alright hyung, I like the rain.” he was trying to hard to make nice when I didn't care to, I had to much to worry about to make friends right now.

 

whether you like it or not, I don't think it matters, we wouldn't want you getting sick.” I didn't know if he was being serious since the smile he'd been stretching across his face hasn't moved and inch since he reached me.

 

I won't I have a good immune system.” I stated and turned away from him and returned to my own thoughts once more, not even noticing when I didn't feel raindrops on my head. I peered up and found my self under Donghae's umbrella with him just a step behind me, “You really don't have to...”

 

I want to, is that alright?” he pouted and tilted his head.

 

This childish boy, I remember looking up at his pictures when I was a child and wondered what it'd be like meeting him... I can't say I was meeting much, this boy shouldn't be older then me.

 

is it alright?” he asked once more.

 

I paused for a moment before nodding, “fine.” and began walking once more with him fallowing just a step behind.

 

 

(AN- I like Epik High's “Umbrella” EH should get with Jisun again^^

 

so yeah, that's Jjong, it's pretty hard writing for someone who's supposed to be mature since I my self am not very mature... but yeah, I tried^^

 

just one more sibling left then we can get on with the story!!^^)

 

 

Comments on comments-

 

Mary517- I like when people ask a lot of questions, writing stories is no fun one people don't ask^^

I like the DaraHae pairing a lot so I think I'll go with it^^ and I fell for Jaysica back in the Idol army days, I gotta put it in^^

MaleXAmber pairings are fun to write, mostly cause I have a lot of the same characteristics of Amber while if I had to write for someone like Sulli I'd be lost...

and Amber does need to eat more, she's always been the skinniest member so I've always sort thought “ah, are they feeding her?” since she seems to play a lot of sports she should eat a lot more but she probably eats the same amount as the rest of the girls (so very little because they have to keep their figures -.-)

 

Choi_Minju-Nikka- I wanted to express that they were all coping with it differently, Seungri with anger, Jjong with his cold demeanor, Jay with a bright out look and so on and so forth, cause a death in the family does that and add on the fact that most of the kids just found out they have siblings they've never met sorta adds to that^^