Perfect Day For Rain.

Nothing Can Last Forever.

Sehun's Point of View:

               Hye Rim said yes to me, we're dating! This is too good to be true. Some one pinch me!

Hye Rim and I start walking down the sidewalk holding hands, I'm smiling like a dork, I'm trying to hold it back. I look over at Hye Rim and she's smiling too. She's so beautiful! We meet the gang half a block later, Hye Rim still holding my hand, I thought she would be embarrassed to be seen in public holding hands with me. But I guess she's not.

"Sehun-ah, where were you yesterday?" Lay asked.

"I had to take care of Hye Rim," I replied.

"Why? What happened?" Baekhyun asked.

Hye Rim stiffened, I didn't tell them about the wound, "Hye Rim was running a fever. I took care of her."

"Looks like you two are holding hands," Chanyeol said, "what happened yesterday?"

"Guy's, I would like to introduce you to Hye Rim, my new girlfriend." I walked forward with Hye Rim by my side. She blushed.

They started howling.

"That's fantastic," Luhan said.

"That's not fair, I don't have a girlfriend and you do?" Kai joked.

"Kiai didn't you have one two days ago?" D.O. asked.

"We broke up. Things weren't working with her family, I didn't know I wasn't aloud to talk informal to her parents!" Kai tried to explain.

"Yah," I start, "We're gonna be late."

               I walk in the back of the group with  Hye Rim. She's still blushing, I think I am too. My cheeks are warm. Up front I hear them talking about the finals coming up. I slap my head.

"What is it?" Hye Rim asked.

"The finals, I need to start studying."

"You could come over later, we could study together," She suggested.

"I'll keep that in mind," I laughed.

               We arrive at school and we seperate from the group. Luhan, Hye Rim, and I walk to class and set out stuff down when we walk in. Hye Rim lets go of my hand and walks over to her seat. Luhan and I started talking.

"When did you two start dating?" He asked.

"This morning. I asked her last night, she said she'd tell me in the morning. She said yes."

"That's awesome. I guess everyone else is single except you and Xuimin."

"Who's he going out with?" I ask.

"With that foregnier from the States, Go Hey Me. We saw him walking the halls holding her hand. He didn't tell us about it. We found out yesterday when you were gone."

"Wow, a lot of stuff happens when I'm gone." I complain.

"Well, you did get the girl of your dreams."

"Yes," I sigh, "Luhan, have you ever loved some one like that?"

He luaghed, "never, I'm only live to mess with you."

"Mess with me how?" I asked.

"Like. . . ," Luhan jumped up in the air, "SEHUN AND HYE RIM SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He screamed.

Everyone turned to him, startled, but amused. They started talking and pulling out their phones. I heard some say, "Really?" or "Wae? That's my Oppa, no one is suppose to be with him," or "She's dead meat."

               I stand up with Luhan and shove him, I look over at Hye Rim, who's face is bright red and she's trying to cover herself with her tiny little hand. I curse to myself. Luhan,  I swear. . . I love you, but some times you make me want to slice your throat. I'm still looking around, phones are out, texting about Hye Rim and I. Seriously, what's the big deal? It's just two people dating.

Third Person's Point of View:

Sehun and his gang may not realize it, but they are very popular in their school, the girl's fall head over heels for them and boys want to know their secrets to being a lady magnate. Sehun and Hye Rim's relationship is the biggest thing the school has heard of since last year when Tao broke someone's nose for making fun of his giant stuffed panda bear he keeps in his dorm room. That'll be the last time anyone makes fun of stuffed panda bears.

               Sehun is very popular in school, along with Kai and Luhan. The girl's talk about them and they try to get their attention by shouting or fighting or giving him gifts. Sehun never notices, surprisingly. Hye Rim know's all about their popularity, so when she heard Luhan shouting about them, she knew that she would be getting rumors spread around about her and she would be getting a lot of attention. Which she didn't like. At all.

Your Point of View:

Great, now you're the school's new rumor bucket. You've had this happen to you before. A few years back, all the girl's thought your were a threat so they started making fun of you. Then you had to moved school. Not because of the bullying, but your aunt and uncle got new jobs. Again. For once, you'd like to be the normal girl. But that will never happen.

               Class ends and Sehun gets up to go to the bathroom, along with Luhan. Some girls' walk over to you with an ugly look on their faces and their arms crossed.

"Yah! You." One of them called.

They surrouned your table.

"You think you can steal Sehun from us?" Another asked.

"I'm sorry, what are you talking about?" You asked sarcastically.

"Oh, I think you know." the same one answered, "Sehun, you, you're dating! Break up with him."

"Why?" You asked again.

"Because he's ours!" The one standing on the right answered.

"He can't be all of yours. So who gets to have him?" You asked, cornering them.

"I do, obviously." One called.

"Um, no, Kat, I get to have him!" another argued.

"Guy's, isn't it obvious that he suits me better?" The one on the right asked.

You started to smile, this was too great.

"As if," Kat started, "you look like crap rapped up in a blanket, why would he want you when he's got me?"

"What did you say?" the right asked again.

"You heard me! Sehun wouldn't want you in a million years. No, scratch that, in a billion years!"

That's when the fight started, Kat ran over and pulled right sides hair. Right side did the same, they were screaming at each other to let go, but none of them did. They stumbled around in their high heels and then fell on the floor, their grips losened and they fixed their hair. Then it was back to the cat fight. Everyone turned to watch, some took videos and was sending it to the other classes, not long after, the hallways were filled with student's and everyone was cheering for winners.

               Sehun and Luhan walked in.

"Hey!" Luhan ran over with Sehun to break up the fight, "girl's stop fighting!"

Sehun pulled Kat off of right side and Luhan pulled her out from under Kat. They didn't let go of the girl's untill they explained why they were fighting.

"Sehun-Shi! Please tell SooBin that you're mine and not hers!" Kat begged.

"Sehun-Shi! Please tell Kat that you're mine and not hers!" SooBin repeated.

"Girl's," Luhan cut in, "I hate to break it to you, but Sehun's taken."

"Sehun, You can't possible be interested in her." Kat pointed to you.

"I'm not interested in her," Sehun said, "I'm crazy about her." He mocked.

"Oppa! She's worthless! Why can't you love me?" SooBin asked.

"Because I love Hye Rim, and she's not worthless, plus, you two seem to be fighting, so I guess that means that you two are lower than Hye Rim." He smiled at his lame comback.

"Ugh!" Kat pulled away from Sehun, and walked out of the class room. SooBin did the same with Luhan, her and the rest of the group followed after Kat down the hall.

"What was that about?" Luhan asked, confused, even though he heard everything.

"I guess they just can't understand that I don't like them,"Sehun laughed. He walked over to you, "Was the fight interesting?"

"Not really," you replied, "or at least I didn't think so."

"What started it?"

"Well, it wasn't me. That's for sure," You said so innocently.

"Oh, really?" Sehun cocked an eyebrow.

"Nah!" You laughed.

"You're lying, I can tell," He teased and pecked you on the cheek.

"Aigoo, it wasn't anything, I just turned them on each other, no biggy."

"How?" Still grinning.

"It was just a lame comeback to one of their comments. Told them who get's to have you and they broke out in a fight." You explained.

"I didn't know you had it in you."

"Pfft, you don't know half of the stuff I can do, Oppa."

"Ahh, Oppa. I love it when you call me that," the next bell rung. He pecked you on the lips real quickly and went back to his seat.

 

The last bell rung and everyone scurried out of the classroom. Sehun walked over you to.

"So, are you available tonight? I need a study partner." He asked, putting his arm around your waist as the two of you walked out of the classroom.

"Maybe, I don't know. I can't study on an empty stomach." You said, holding your stomach.

Sehun looked in your eyes, then your stomach, and back to your eyes, "Well I guess we can't have that, now can we? Kaja, let's go get something to eat, it's on me."

You two made it down to the exit of the school and looked outside to see it raining.

"Aigoo, it's raining. Did you bring an umbrella?" Sehun asked.

"No, did you?" You asked back, he shook his head and you sigh.

"Ready?" He gripped your hand and with out warning, he opened the door's and sprinted with you out in the rain.

"Yah!" You laughed, "it's raining! We'll get all wet!"

"well, we can't just stay in the school. This is more romantic!" He still had your fingers interlocked with his.

"Let's just go to my place, all the restraunts are too far away, by the time we get their, we'll be soaked to the bone." You suggested.

"Alright, this way!" He pulled you hard in another direction and you laughed.

               Sehun stopped after a few minutes on the sidewalk a few acres from your house. Both of you were breathing heavely.

"Man, why does your house have to be so far away from the school?" He asked.

"Why does your house have to be so close?" You replied back. Finger's still interlocked.

"tou che," was his comback.

The raining didn't look like it was gonna stop anytime soon. Sehun pulled you under the porch of a flower shop, where it blocked the rain from falling on you.

"We should have just went to your house," you whispered. Your body was pressed up against his, you looked up into his eyes. He looked down into yours.

"And miss the fun of walking home in the rain. No way." he teased.

"Well, we wouldn't be soaked wet."

"I'd rather be soaking wet with you, than with Kat." he pointed out.

You laughed, "good point."

You two stopped talking, Sehun tucked you hair behind your ear. He smiled at you, you smiled back.

               He slowly inched his face closer and closer to yours, his lips inched from yours.

"I love you, HyeRim." He said.

"I love you too, Oppa."

               He inched closer just hovering from your lips. Then he pressed into you. His lips were warm and soothing. He was slow at first, then he got a tiny bit faster, you closed your eyes and  placed your hand on his cheek. Your body melted as Sehun continued to kiss you. You were on you tip-toes, trying to look as tall as him. You felt his warm breath on you face as he slowly backed away from your lips and opened his eyes. He looked straight into yours. He gently placed his hands on the sides of your head and kissed your forehead.

               He pulled you into him and rapped his arms around you, giving you a warm hug. He ped his waterproof jacket (He may have said he was soaking wet, but he lied.) and engolfed you with it. You rapped your arms around his back and enjoyed the warmth of his body. 

It felt like hours before he let go of you and said, "Kaja," He motioned his head toward your house and you smiled at him and nodded your head. He rapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. You placed you head on his shoulder as the two of you walked grinning ear to ear together.

               No one was outside, because it was still raining, so that gave Sehun and you some privacy. It just passed 7:00 PM as you finally arrived at your house. He opened the door for you. Such a gentleman! When you two walk in, You tell Sehun to go wait on the couch and watch some TV as you quickly took a shower and changed your clothes. When you got out of the shower, you quickly put some shorts and and an oversized long-sleeve shirt on. You dry your hair with a towel and walk out to Sehun, who's clothes seemed to be a little wet.

"You know," you started as you walked into the living room, "I got some dry cothes if you want to change into them."

"I thought you'd never ask." He smiled, as you ran into the other room and brought him some of your uncles pajamas. You chose them on purpose, you just had to see Sehun wearing pink pajamas with ponies on them. 

               After he changed into his "outfit," you pulled out your phone and told him to do a pose for you. He snorted as he did his best aigyo.

"Show me the picture," he said, running over to you. He jumped in the couch and grabbed your phone away from you.

"Hey!" You laughed, trying to grab the phone away from him. But he refused. He got up and ran around the couch with you on his tail. He looked at the picture and did something to it. When he stopped, he gave you back his phone and sat down out the couch, smiling. When you your phone, you saw him with the picture as your screen saver. You giggled.

"My turn," You grabbed Sehun's phone sitting on the coffee table and handed it to him. He snorted as you posed like one of Girl's Generation's members in an album photograph. He took the picture and put it as his background, he also took another one of you smiling and put it as your caller I.D. picture.

               You sat down on the couch and laid your head on his lap. He started playing with your hair.

Your stomach growled at you, and Sehun looked at you. He must have heard it too.

"Hungry?" He laughed.

"Nah." You replied.

"Follow me. I'll make you some ramyan."

"Arresseo." You got up and walked with Sehun to your kitchen, he pulled out a sauce pan and two ramyn noodle's packs. He the stove and waited for the water to boil, you sat down in the dining room chair and watched him dance a little while he put the noodles and the seasoning packets in. You could never take him seriously. When he finished, he grabbed some bowls and chopsticks and placed them on the table, he grabbed the sauce pan and placed it in between you and him, who was sitting across from you. He opened the lid and steam came out of the pan. You dug right in. Same with Sehun.

               After dinner you made Sehun some bubble tea and watched TV together. The two of you didn't bother studying. The finals are in a week, you have time. This time, he laid his head on your lap and you rubbed his head. After a few minutes, Sehun started to doze off, he would opened his eyes after he realized he closed them, but he eventually just let them slowly fall and you listened to his deep breathing.

               You lifted his head from your lap and got up, you slowly, and gently laid his head on a pillow and quietly walks away. But Sehun grabbed your hand, eye's still close.

"Don't go." He whispers.

"Okay," You whisper back, you kneel down next to him and hold his hand. After about an hour of watching him, you fall accedently fall asleep. You forhead was almost touching Sehuns.

               In the middle of the night, Sehun wakes and and looks over to you, still holding your hand. He sits up from the couch, the gets up. He crouches next to you and picks you up. He carries you to your room and places you on your bed. He positions your body and places your blanket on top of you. Sehun kneels next to you and brushed the hair out of your face. 

He kissed you forehead, "good night, sweety." He whispers and finds an extra blanket and pillow. He places them on the floor and lies down on them, quickly falling into a deep slumber.