Stalker

Nothing Can Last Forever.

               Your Point of View:

The weekend's finally here. Your free time, to relax at the park. No more Sehun bothering you, asking about your personal life. You don't want him to know you, he won't like you if you tell him. You don't want anyone to know about your past. You know how cruel the world is. If they found out, they would laugh at you, call you names, bully you, is that what you really want?

          You wake up at about eight, you take a quick shower and get dressed in white shortish shorts and a peach blouse. You put on your tan flats and you slip your phone in your pocket. From there, you walk outside and breathe in the wonderful summer air. You walk down the street and keep walking untill you reach the park, there's not alot of people there. That's just the way you like it. After walking for a half and hour, you sit down on a bench to take a rest. You look around and watch the little critters scurry around. You couldn't help notice the man sitting on the bench beside you, he had a trench coat on and he had glasses on, his hair was black and messy, but you ignored him. You focused on the view. The squirrles jumping from branch to branch, the birds chirping and flying around, the little bunnies sitting around, eating little flowers sticking up out of the ground. It's so beautiful here and you don't want to leave. You belong here, you like the quiet, no talking, no little kids running into you, and no Sehun by you 24/7.

          You stand up and continue strolling through the park. You walk a little more then decide to walk out of the park and into town, hoping to find some entertainment somewhere. You walk around a little bit untill you find a food court. You sit down and an Ajusshi walks up to you and takes your order, while looking at the menu, you order a serving of kimchi. You sit for a little bit and noticed the same man that you saw on the bench at the park. You just thought it was a coincidence,the Ajusshi came out with your food. While staring at it for a while, you finally take the chopsticks and chomp down. It didn't take long before you finished and paid for the food. You walk out and looked around for the theaters. You asked someone where it was and they pointed you in the right direction. You bowed and strolled over to the theater, you paid for the ticket and walked over to buy some popcorn. After buying popcorn you turned around to find Sehun and his friend Luhan standing right behind you.

          great, just great. Now he's here to ruin my weekend. you told yourself. You tried to ignore him but he started calling your name and followed you.

"Hey, I didn't know you were here, when did you get here? What movie are you watching?"

"Um, I, um. I'm watching Miracle in Cell No.7."

"Really? Wow! Me too! Luhan and I just got here. I didn't notice you untill you turned around and started walking away. Luhans buying the popcorn, we can go together!"

"Yeah, um, you really don't need to do that. I'm fine, really." You said walking away.

"Are you sure? We can keep you company if you like."

"Nope, I'm good. Bye."

          You walked into the room and sat at the very top, hoping that Sehun wouldn't see you. You slouched in your chair and hid your face with the popcorn bag. You peeked over the bag and saw Sehun walking in, you hid your face again and slouched even more, but it was no use. Sehun found you anyways. He waved hi and sat right next to you. Luhan following behind.

"Why did you sit up here? There are a lot of empty seats over up front." Sehun asked.

"I don't like to. . . Sit next to a bunch of people." You replied quietly.

"Why not?"

"That's not for you to know,"

          Luhan chuckled a little while Sehun just kept his mouth shut, the movie started and you didn't say anything for the whole thing. Sehun and Luhan on the other hand were passing side comments and giggled. You really enjoyed the movie, but you would've enjoyed it more if they kept quiet.

          After the movie ended, you stood up and walked as fast as you can out of the building, trying to ditch Sehun. While on your way out you noticed the man again. Leaning on the wall. Staring at you. You walked a little faster starting to get a little suspicious, you turn right and left on every street trying to lose the man, you turned around and looked around. You didn't see him but you still kept your guard up. It was dark out and you decided to walk home. It was quiet in your neighborhood, there were no cars driving by, and there weren't a lot of lights on in the houses. You had this eerie feeling. You would turn around a couple of times but no one was there. You were getting closer to your house,a few minutes away. You turned around to see if anyone was standing behind you. . . He was there, the trench coat man. He was there, ten feet in away from you. Staring at you. You stood there, frozen. You didn't know what he was going to do to you. all you saw was his trench coat. No pants.

Is he a flasher? What will he do to me? Please, someone help me. I'm scared. I don't want to die today. You told yourself. You wimpered slightly and slowly backed away. Every step you took backwards, he stepped forward. A half smile formed on his face. He kept his distance from you but you knew what he would do. You were scared for you life. He slowly started to make his way forward. Untill he was five feet away from you, he started ing his coat, he kept it closed with his hands. Your feet were frozen, you couldn't run away. He grinned widely and opened his coat, you turned away, covering your eyes.

"Stop it! Please stop. Go away!" You yelled.

"Oof!" You heard the man say. You slowly turned toward him, your eyes still closed. You slowly opened them and saw the flasher on the ground with someone on top of him, punching him. You heart skipped a beat. Were you safe now? Should you run away or wait for the hero? Thank him and say you're greatful?

"Do you think it's funny? Showing everyone yourself?" The hero said.

Sehun? What are you doing here? I thought to myself.

Sehun's Point of View:

          I was walking home, from walking Luhan home when I saw Hye Rim walking down the sidewalk.

Why is she here? Is she walking home? Wait, who's that guy behing her? I think, Why is he following her?

          I followed the man, I kept my distance. What if Hye Rim's in danger? I saw her turn around and see the man. She looked scared. She stepped back, the man stepped forward. I kept staring. The man ed his coat. What is he doing? He ripped his coat open, Hye Rim shrieked and closed her eyes. Without thinking, I ran at the man and tackled him on the ground, I punched him furiously.

"Do you think it's funny? Showing everyone yourself?" I yelled at him, finally stopping and standing up. I dusted myself off and ran toward Hye Rim. I looked her in the eyes.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt? What are you doing here?" I said.

          I could see the tears fall from her eyes.

"I didn't know what he was going to do to me! I was so scared!" She cried.

          I hugged her. She continued crying, I her hair, "It's okay. You're safe." We stood there for a few minutes. My heart was racing and I don't know why. I told myself that I don't like her. But why do I feel this way? Why don't I want to let her go? Why does she smell so nice?

          Her crying went down to sniffles and she pulled away. I looked at her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I ruined your shirt." She said, looking at my wet shoulder.

"I'll get a new one." I insisted.

          She bowed and slowly turned away and started walking. I followed behind her, keeping my distance. Will she be alright? We made it to her house and she turned around and looked at me, her beautiful eyes still puffy.

"Thank you, um, and sorry again. . . About your shirt. I'll get you a new one, promise." She smiled lightly and turned back around and walked inside. I stood there for a little bit, looking at her house. It wasn't bad. It looked kind of cute, it kind of fits her personality. Shy, quiet, and cute. I smiled and turned back around strolled down the sidewalk and back home.

 

 

 

Hey guys, hope you liked it :) Remember to comment and all. See you next time!