No, Not You Again.

Nothing Can Last Forever.

Sehun's Point of View:

               I wake up the next morning on the floor of Hye Rim's room. The clock reads 6:30 AM. CRAP! School starts in half an hour.

"Hye Rim! Wake up, we're gonna be late for school!" I shake Hye Rim's arm until she opened her eyes.

"What?" She looks over at the clock, "oh no. Hurry!" Hye Rim jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom. I go in after she's finished. 20 minutes left. I shower quickly and Hye Rim gives me some of her uncles clothes that would actually look nice on me. Khakis', a sweater vest, not my usual style. . . But hey, I must say, I look good in a sweater vest. I rinse my mouth with mouth wash and after Hye Rim finished brushing her teeth, we grab a couple of granola bars on the way out the door, the gang's outside waiting for us.

"Yah!" Lay yelled, "We're gonna be late, what took you so long?"

"Alarm clock wasn't set, we woke up later than we expected." I replied.

"Enough talking!" Kris barked, "we're gonna be late. Kaja!"

               People looked at us weird when we ran past them down the street. 6:53, hurry!

We tackled anyone in our way, we sprinted down the halls of the school. Parting ways, we quickly said our goodbyes. I grabbed Hye Rim's hand.

"Run faster," I dragged her along side me. Luhan ran the same pace as me.

Three minutes left. . .

Two minutes. . .

One minute. . .

SLAM!

We burst into the classroom. Everyone stopped and looked at us. 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell rang, we ran to our seats. The teacher walked in, I was breathing hard. So was Hye Rim and Luhan. I pulled out my text book and flipped to the page the teacher told us to.

"Attention," the class president ordered, "bow." Everyone bowed in unison.

"As you all know," the teacher started, "finals are coming up. You know what that means? Studying."

Everyone groaned.

"Hey, now! Be quiet. I will be hosting a study session all this week after school, and all of you will be attending, some of you may be excused. But the one's who's grades are flushed down the toilet, I expect you to be there. You will be retrieving them."

              She sat down at her desk, "the names I call, may be excused, those who aren't, meet here immediately after school today." She pulled out a list of names, "Hye Rim, Sehun, Luhan," Etc, "you may be excused. You may attend if you like, but the rest of you. . . Meet here."

One student raised their hand, "Seonsengnim, what if you have an appointment after school?"

"You will bring a note to me with your parent's signature. Understood? Arreseo-" She started the class lecture. Which was boring. 

               I was surprised that I was excused, my grades aren't the best. I guess my manly charm convinced the teacher to let it slide. I wonder what else I can get away with.

               Before class ended, the teacher made an announcement, "we will be having a new student joining us tomorrow. I want you to treat her nicely. I mean it, if I hear any complaints from her, I'll punish you. Dismissed!" The bell rang and everyone scattered for lunch.

 

"Who do you think the new girl is?" Hye Rim asked me. We were sitting at our table, eating our lunch.

"Not sure, I guess we'll have to wait and find out."

Jessica, a girl from our class, walked up to Hye Rim, "Excuse me, Hye Rim?"

"Yes?" Hye Rim's voice became a little quieter, I didn't realize how shy she was when she wasn't talking to me or my friends.

"I was wondering, after the study session is over. .  Would you like to hang out with my friends and I? I know we don't really know each other, but well, we need an extra girl, and we thought you would like to come. It's okay if you don't, but let me know." Jessica walked off.

"what was that about?" I asked.

"I, I really don't know. Should I go?" She replied.

"Your call, if you don't go, I'm available. . . Unless Luhan want's to do something. . ."

"I don't know, I guess I could try."

"Let me know how things turn out," I paused, then turned to talk to Kris, "Hyung, who do you think the new girl is?"

"Maybe, it's your ex girlfriend. You know, the one who moved to study in America?"

"Hyung, don't joke about that. Oh, please," I started talking to myself, "please let it be anyone but her."

               Goo Jae Hee was my ex girlfriends name. She was crazy about me, but her parent's found a job in the United States three years ago. Since we knew that our long distance relationship would never work out, we decided to break it off. We said our good byes and she left. Not like any of that matters anymore, I'm with Hye Rim, she's the only girl in my eyes. I'd be lost without her. But if Jae Hee IS the new student, and she still has feelings for me, I wouldn't know how to react. I've never made a girl cry before, that I know of anyways. Just please, please don't let it be her. ANYONE but Jae Hee.

 

Your Point of View:

               You let your curiosity get the best of you, you had to find out who the knew student was. So you walk down to your home room teacher and ask her in your best formal voice who the student was.

"Seon-Saeng-Nim, may I ask you a question?" You ask.

"Ask away," She smiles at you.

"About the new student, can you tell me who it is?"

"I'm not aloud to tell anyone about her. I'm sorry, but she'll be here in the next week or so. until then, no more questions. You're the tenth person to ask me about the new gril."

"Neh, jeosohabnida." You bowed your head and walked out of her office.

 

You pack some PJ's for Jessica's sleep over. Yes, it's a sleep over. She gave you all the details, where she lives, what to bring, what'll be happening. The usual stuff.

               When you get to Jessica's house, you notice that, not only is it huge, but it seems rather. . . Mature, if that's the right word for it. There's carved plants in the garden, and a front gate you had to wait by until someone opened it for you.

When you walk in, everyone (Jessica and her friends) greet you and lead you to Jessica's bedroom. You set your things up and from there, you put your PJ's on. 

"Hye Rim, I'm really glad you came." Min Ah, the one sitting to the right of Jessica says.

"Glad to be here. Honestly, I didn't really know if I should come or not. I don't usually go to these kind of things." You admitted.

"Then we must be special!" Seo Hyun, the crazy girl in your class screamed, "I'm just so happy I'm here, and Jessica's here. . . I mean, of course she's here, she lives here, but Min Ah's here and. . . AAAAHHH!!! We're gonna have so much fun. I brought chocolates, Min Ah brought brownies, did you bring anything Hye Rim?"

You smiled a little, "yeah, I brought some cookies. I bought them from the store, so I don't know how they taste."

"Okay, Hye Rim," Jessica spoke up, "the reason why you're here tonight, is because we wanted to give you a welcome party. I know it's been like, four months now, and we should have done this in the beginning of the school year, but we were just soooo busy working on home coming. So this was our only chance to do so. We do this to every new kid. My friend Chad would take new guys and hang out with them and I would take the girls, so, this is our welcoming present! Surprise!"

You giggled a little bit, it was nice. . . To finally have a girls night out, all you've been doing for the past few weeks was hang out with Sehun and his friends. You totally forgot what it felt like to be a girl again. To have girl friends, and have sleep overs, "thanks, it's been forever since I've been to one of these."

"Really? How come?" Min Ah asked.

"I don't know, really, I've just never had the time to do anything. Always been home, taking care of my aunt and uncle."

"Oh you see, Jessica? Hye Rim didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose her." Seo Hyun said.

"Oh, Seo Hyun. . . Be quite." Min Ah ordered.

"Okay," Jessica but in, "Hye Rim, it's time to let everything go, and let's party!"

 

The next morning, you and the girls got up and got ready for school. You ate breakfast, and laughed, you've never had this much attention before, in a good way. You walk down to school and Jessica finishes talking about the time she and her brother went bungie-jumping together.

               When you get in your home room, Sehun runs up to you and hugs you.

"Oh my gosh, I've never been so alone on a school night! Hye Rim, don't ever go to a party again when I have nothing to do. Luhan was out with Lay getting ice cream, and everyone else was at a hockey game. And of course, it had to be hockey, I just hate hockey. but please, oh please, oh please don't leave me like that again!"

You laughed while he set you down, "arraseo, arraseo. No more parties."

"Thank you," he kissed your forehead and walked you to your seat, "so how did it go? Was it fun?"

"Yeah, actually. It was." You smiled.

"Good, because I thought you would just hate it and never go-."

The bell rang.

Sehun didn't finish his sentence and went back to his seat. The teacher walked in and everyone went silent.

"Okay, so everyone knows that there's a new girl coming to our school. Well she'll be here today, she's being driven up here right now. So she'll be here soon." the teacher anounced.

The teacher told everyone to get out their homework and check it. As quickly as the new girl subject was brought up, it was changed just like that.

 

At the end of class, your class heard a knock on the door. A girl, about as tall as you, with pretty eys and a nice smile walked in and bowed to the teacher. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

               Sehun's eyes widened, shock in his eyes. It made you cringe.

"Hi everyone, my name is Go Jae Hee. I'm your new class mate."