Plane Ticket to Hell.

Nothing Can Last Forever.

               Just as soon as you start to get everything you've always wanted for your birthday, the bell rings and you have to go to your next class. Everyone says bye to you and wishes you happy birthday, and you walk off to class. when you reach a corner, someone pulls you around it to an empty hallway, of course, it's Jae Hee and her pose, but she has back up. A few men.

"Hello!" She says cheerfully, "happy birthday, Jae Hee. Hope you're having a good one so far."

"Um," you look the men up and down and turn back to Jae Hee, "thanks?"

"I have a birthday present for you that I just know you'll love."

               What is she up to?

"So, as you know you were attacked a while back by my two friends that work for me. But of course, one of them killed the other and ran off, but I bet he let you go before that, didn't he?"

Your eye's widen and you start to shiver, "that was you!? How dare you do that to-"

The two men walk over and one cups his hand over your mouth and the other hands you from kicking and running away, they hold you there until Jae Hee is done talking.

"So, your relatives found out and were going to tell the police, but I paid them to shut up. I told them to never mention anything to you and act like nothings wrong. I've been doing this the whole time, I bet you still got that scar from when my boy stabbed you in your leg, am I right? Even your hair grew back, it looks lovely! So, don't ask them about it, okay? Because they think that you think they don't know, and you think they aren't scared out of their minds right now. But they are, and I've leave them alone."

She looks at you with intense eyes, "now, here's the catch," she walks up to you and messes with your hair, "go to the States and stay there. Okay? And if you don't listen to me, then I'll not only mess with your family, but I'll mess with your little group of friends, not Sehun, of course. I need him for something, now that, I can't tell you. But if you dare interfere with it, well. . . You know what will happen, and look at this," she pulls a file out from her backpack, "I already have your passport. And there are some in here for your relatives too, so, what I want you to do, Sweetie, is put this in the mail. Once they see it, they'll go to the U.S. right away with you. And of course, I'll give you some money so you can buy a real nice house and go to a real nice school."

You shake the guy's hand off of your mouth, "why are you doing this?"

"Because it's fun, haha! But don't worry, you're not the only person I've done this to, there's a few people in the Philippines, and I think China too, right?" She asks her two large friends.

"Yeah, I think that's about right," The one who was holding your mouth responds.

"And the one in Germany!" The other one says.

"Oh, right! Germany!" She squeals, "how could I forget?"

"You're a monster," you spit out of you.

"I can't tell if that's a compliment or an insult," she looks at her finger nails, acting like she's busy with them, "okay!' clapping her hands together, "what I want YOU to is break up with Sehun in front of the whole school at lunch, and give back your present."

You try to break away from the guy's grip again, "NO WAY! Are you crazy, you little-,"

"Hey!" She snaps, interrupting you, "I'm giving you a choice here, stay with Sehun, and have everyone you know and love get hurt. Or. . . Leave the country, and never come back. Understood?"

You glare at her with eye's full of tears, "you're despicable." 

"Keep talking, Hye Rim, see what happens."

You say a million things inside your head, but you know you can't say them out loud.

"Release her," Jae Hee orders her two boys to do. You stand so you can see everyone in front of you, "no, go. Now, lunch should be starting soon. So do as I ask, and here, take this," she put the plane tickets in your pocket, "have fun."

               She walks off and her two goons follow close behind her. What's wrong with her? You thought she was crazy, but this doesn't even to describe it. She's known about you since you moved here, she's been monitoring you. She set those two guys to kidnap you, they weren't looking for your relatives, they kidnapped you on purpose and tried to kill you before anything serious happened with Sehun. And when it failed, she came in herself and did everything. All for what? A boy? She took her chances and broke the law for a boy, Sehun. Who doesn't even love her, and she expects to win him over after you move to America? She may be smart when it comes to strategy, but when it's love, she doesn't have a clue. You know Sehun, and how much he loves you, he won't be crawling back to Jae Hee, he'll be running away from her and wondering about you.

               But what did she mean when she had something to do with him? Did she mean something totally different about him, what if she really doesn't love him anymore, but needs him for some evil, disgusting plan of hers? Just the thought of all of this makes you want to run and hide, but that's what Jae Hee wants, is for you to do as she told you to do. And you have to, you can't think of anything else to counter her attacks. She won. Jae Hee won the bet, and now, you have to pay the consequences. And if you don't, there's no telling what she'll do. Jae Hee's too unpredictable, she could be lying, but she could telling the truth. So there's non choice but to just do what she tells you.

               The bell rings and everyone piles out of their classrooms and runs towards the cafeteria. Time's up, you have to break up with Sehun. Just the thought brings you to tears. You were right all along, you should've never brought yourself to get close to him and his friends, you should've pushed them away before any of this happened. Then no one would be in danger, and you would still be living a normal life.

                But, he helped you get rid of your shyness, and if it weren't for him, you would probably be locked in your room right now, staring at the wall. Thinking of why you're even alive. But Sehun's cheerfulness made you think otherwise. He made you think more like a regular human being and see the light in things. Freaking Jae Hee. . . Always ruining everything. 

               You walk down to the cafeteria with your backpack strapped over your shoulder and your guitar in it's case. This is going to cause Sehun so much pain. And all of this, because Jae Hee. You look through the cafeteria door and spot Sehun laughing with the gang. He looks so happy, this will be the last time you see him smiling like that. You walk in, head up high, holding back tears. You tap Sehun's shoulder and he turns around.

"Hye Rim, sit down." He grabs your wrist and pulls you down, but you break free of his grip.

"I'm giving this back," you say to Sehun and hand him his gift.

"Why? You feel guilty that we spent money on you? It's okay, keep it."

"No, take it, I don't want it."

"Hye Rim-,"

"Sehun," you yell and everyone turns to look at you.

"Hye Rim, what's wrong, why are you acting this way?"

"I don't want it, okay? I hate it," you don't hate it, this is the best present anyone's ever got you, "take it back!"

"You. . . Hate it?" That innocent voice of his is killing you.

"I do," you lie, "I don't want it. I don't want you."

               By now, everyone's listening to your conversation, Sehun's eye's start to shine with tears.

"What did you say?"

"I don't want you anymore, Sehun. I-"

"You what?" He says, anger and sadness fill his voice.

"I'm breaking up with you," you finally say and turn around and start to walk away. Sehun grabs your wrist and holds on tight.

"Is this because of Jae Hee? We can do something about it."

"No," you lie again, "It's not because of Jae Hee, it's just. . . I, I don't feel the same anymore. I've been thinking about this for a long time, I just didn't know how to tell you."

"What?" Desperation fills his whole face and voice. You need to make this quick.

"I don't love you anymore, Sehun. Okay? I never really did, I just didn't know how to tell you, now that Jae Hee's in the picture, I figured this was a perfect time to tell you. So, we're done, I guess."

"You guess?" He raises his voice, "after all this time we've spent together, you just suddenly think that we should end this, just like that?"

"I do, and we will. Now let go," you jerk your hand free, "and leave me alone. You can have your gift back."

"No, you can have the gift, there's no use for me to have to, I don't play, so it's useless. But you, you really don't feel that way towards me anymore?"

"Sehun, for the last time, I don't!" You smack him, a knock forms in your stomach, "leave me alone, and don't come looking for me again."

               You walk away and take the gift with you, at least you'll have something to remember Sehun by. You hear him sniff a little bit. and the guys get up from their table, Luhan is trying to comfort Sehun, but he starts sobbing. You feel like your life should end right now. You walk out and start running to the park, it's raining outside. Perfect, nothing can get any worst than this. You reach the bench you're usually at and sit down, taking off your backpack and placing the guitar down next to you. You put your hands in your hands and start crying, bawling out. No one's outside, so they can't hear you. Thank god. All this pain, because of Jae Hee's disapproval. What a waste, but what else could you do? You keep telling yourself this, and it's the same answer, you don't know.

                You're clothes and hair are all wet and you just don't care anymore, with out Sehun, what's there to care about? You hear footsteps approaching, so you wipe your tears and look up. It's Kai. Great, now he's gonna want to talk.

"Hey," he says and sits down next to you, "what's up?"

"Go away, Kai."

"I do what I want, and I don't need someone who's broken telling me what to do," that word, broken. That describes you perfectly.

"Well, what do you want?" You say in between sobs.

"Well, when you broke it off with Sehun, I obviously knew something was wrong, I know you, Hye Rim. And I know you wouldn't just break up with Sehun like that. We all know that you're head over heels for him, so. . . Jae Hee had something to do with this, didn't she?"

"No, she didn't. This was all my choice."

"You're lying, don't lie to me, Hye Rim. I thought you were better than this."

"I'm not lying, Kai."

"Yes you are."

"Prove it," you challenge him.

"You bounce your leg when you lie, I've seen it happen." You two both look at your leg, it's bouncing like crazy, you stop bounceing.

"Okay, fine, you caught me, so now what do you want?"

"Why?"

You sigh, "I. . . I can't tell you."

"Yes, you can. You just don't choose to."

"Don't you get it, Kai?" You look up at him with watery eyes, "if I do, something bad will happen."

"Like?"

"I can't tell you!" You bring your knees to your chest and rap your arms around them.

"Yes, you can. I know it has something to do with Jae Hee, you can tell me about it. I'm bot afraid of her."

"But I am!" you shiver a little bit, the rains cold, "she'll hurt you if I don't go away. Okay? If I don't do what she says, she'll hurt every single one of you."

"No, she won't. She's lying, she wouldn't hurt a fly. She may talk all big, but she won't hurt us."

"Really?" you lift up your skirt.

"What are you doing?" Kai said awkwardly.

"Look at this," you reveal the scar from Jae Hee's men, "her men did this to me, and this," you move your shirt, and reveal the scar on your collar bone, "and did you ever wonder why I cut my hair? It's because those guys took scissors and messed it up. So you say she can't hurt you, or me. Well you're wrong. She already has. And she'll do it to you too."

Kai is quiet for a few seconds, "what are you planning to do?"

"Jae Hee bought plane tickets to America for my relatives and I. We're leaving in a few days."

"Oh, Hye Rim," he says pitifully, " what are we going to do?"

"There's nothing to do, if I don't do what she says, she'll hurt everyone of you. And she says she has something planned for Sehun, and I don't know what it is. So. . . I was thinking, can you spy on her once I leave? If she finds out that I did something she doesn't want me to do, then she won't hold still. She'll do something, I can't have that happen."

"I'll do that, but what about Sehun?"

"He. . ." tears well up," if you're going to tell him, tell him after I leave, he'll try to stop me if you tell him now, and that will only cause more problems. And once you tell him, give him this note," you hand Kai a piece of paper from your backpack, "I was going to mail it to him before I left, but I think you should give it to him."

"Okay, anything else I can do before you go?"

"Don't let Jae Hee get to Sehun," you say as confidently as you can.

"You don't have to be strong in front of me, Hye Rim. Like I said before, I know you way too well, you're holding back tears."

Tears. . . You hate that word, "you're right," you keep trying to hold them back, but they just come. So yu guess there's no reason to try anymore. You let it all out, Kai grabs you and pulls you closer to him. He raps his arms around you and pats your back as you sob into his chest, "why does everything I do end up in a disaster?"

"It's not your fault, just the people who are involved."

"But I still had something to do with it," you cry out.

"You can't blame yourself for everything, Hye Rim," He hugs you tighter, warming you up in his jacket, "come on, I'll walk you home. You'll catch a cold if you stay out here for too long."

"Okay," you whisper, he grabs an extra jacket out of his backpack and puts it over your shoulder. He walks you to your house and waves goodbye. He walks back down the road and disappears from your sight. You grab the plane ticket in the envelope from your backpack and run outside to put it in the mailbox really quickly. There's no going back now. You close it and run back inside and go to your room. You change into some sweatpants and a sweater and warm yourself up in them. You go out into the living room and turn on the TV. You try distracting yourself from Sehun by watching some of your favorite shows. But of course, it's not working. After about a half an hour, your aunt NaNa comes through the door, holding the mail in her hands. She hurries to the kitchen table and opens the envelope with the tickets inside, you peer over the couch without her seeing you. Her eyes widen as she reads the letter inside it, she looks back and forth from the tickets to the letter. She puts her hand over and fidgets in her pocket for her phone. She taps the screen a few times and puts it up to her ear. She's probably calling uncle Danny. You hear muffles and they quickly hang up.

               You pretend nothing is wrong and walk over to the table, "Nana, are you okay?"

She quickly hides the ticket under some papers and gives you an innocent look, "yeah, everything's okay, why don't you go out for a little bit, Danny's gonna be home soon and I need to make dinner, maybe you could go to one of your friends house, or something. We have something to discuss and it's not really for you to hear about yet, take your phone with you and I'll call you when dinners ready. Arreseo?"

"Okay," you squeeze out of you and walk to your room to get your satchel, then you walk outside and go down to the park. It's done raining now, and a cold front's moved in a little bit so you zip up your jacket and pull your sleeves over your hands. You basically walk down to the park and hang around there for a little bit. But this is where you and Sehun used to hang out a lot at. You can't bare this misery much longer. You miss Sehun and you know that you're thinking about each other right now. He's probably in his room with his door closed hugging the stuffed panda bear you gave him. He always does that when he's upset. 

               You exit the park and go over to his house, you stay in the shadows so he can't see you and look up at his room. Sure enough, the lights on and you can see his shadow on his bed hugging his panda. Tears start to form.

"I'm sorry, Senshine," you whisper, "I don't know how I can make you understand why I'm doing this. But I know it's for a good cause, you'll get over me soon enough. And I'll get over you. I've gotten over many things before. It's not like this is any different."

               You watch as his  shadow disappears and he moves to he looks out of his window. His panda in his arms, tears are filled in his eyes. He leans into the window and puts his forehead up against it. He taps it there a couple times then just stays there until he collapses on the floor and put his hands to his face. He can't hear him, but you imagine his sobs coming from his mouth. You feel your heart rip and you take a step forward, almost ready to go up there and comfort him. But you remember you can't. You're not with Sehun anymore. 

               You feel your phone vibrate in your pants pocket, you pull it out and look at the caller id. Nana is calling, time to come home, "Hello?"

"Hye Rim, dinners ready. Come home now," her voice sounds raspy, like she's been crying, "we need to discuss something as well. So be home soon."

"Arreseo," you hang up. You look at Sehun one last time, knowing that'll you left him in tears.

 

You walk in the front door and hang your jacket up, then take your shoes off. You walk into the kitchen and see that dinners already set up and Danny and Nana are waiting for you. They stopped talking right when they heard the door open. They smile as you sit down, you three quickly eat your food and wash the dishes. Nana guides you over to the couch and Danny soon follows after.

"Hye Rim, we have something to tell you," Danny says, taking your hand, "we've decided that we want to move to the States. We've been thinking of this for a long time and we finally made up our minds, we're leaving tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" You pretend you don't know.

"Yes, I know it's late to be telling you this, but we finally got our tickets in the mail."

That you put there, "o- okay," is all you say, getting up from the couch and go to your room, locking the door and pack up all your things. You'll be leaving tomorrow, at noon. You won't be saying good-bye to the best life you've had here in Seoul, because there's no reason to. There's no going back after your flight. You knew that someday the time would come where you had to say goodbye to everyone, this is it. So you'll tuck your thoughts and feelings into your suitcase and won't let them go until you get to America.

 

You reach the airport and are waiting in line to get to get your ticket and I.D checked. It's a long time, you're about half way through and you've been here since nine o'clock. Anymore and you'll be late for your plane. Danny and Nana are looking at houses that are on the market, and looking at their English dictionary. They obviously at it, you on the other hand, are partially okay with it. You can understand many things that people say. You remember coming to this airport when you first entered Korea, the ocean was beautiful when you came across it, you've never seen it before. And this'll be your second time. It's already been a year, and to think you didn't want to be here; now you don't want to leave. Who knows, maybe it'll be like that in the States. Or not, either way, you'll have to live with it. You don't got the money to go anywhere else. You'll have to settle down right away and find someplace to work to pay rent. You won't have anytime to make new friends. Danny and Nana don't have a college degree, so they'll have to work part time too. You'll be one heck of a poor family. The line moves some more, you're more up at the front now next in line.

"Hye Rim!" You hear someone call your name and look behind you, seeing Sehun and his friends all running towards the line, pushing their way through. Well, the everyone except Sehun and you. You two are just staring at each other's eyes, and his eyes are so beautiful. They make you melt where you stand every time you even take a little peek at them. But you break away from it, moving up in your line.

"Hye Rim, wait!" They start yelling, Kai, you idiot. You said to tell them after you, not when you're just about to check in. You look at Sehun one last time before you give the lady your ticket and she lets you pass through the gate, and just out of arms reach from the guys. You walk around until you find our sport for your plane and board it with your relatives. You take a seat in the back and look out the window. As the plane starts up, you drive into the air and watch everything beneath you become smaller and smaller, you wave good bye to everyone, knowing they won't wave back and face forward; putting ear buds into your hear, cranking up some music and leaning your head back into your seat. It's going to be a long time before you get to America, and that'll leave you plenty of time to figure out what you're going to do there.

"Good bye, Sehun," you whisper and close your eyes. It's true, nothing can last forever. At least not for you anyway.

 

 

               Hows that for an ending chapter? I really hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it. There will be a sequel to this so don't freak out and think that I will leave it the way it is. I'll probably post it in a few weeks or so look on my channel and wait for it. ;D I'm going to title it "Reuniting with Destiny." and it's going to maintain everyone in this story, so no new characters and no one leaving. So that mean Jae Hee stays. I know, you probably hate me now, but it's for the best. Again, I really hoped you liked it and make sure to check out some other stories I'm currently working on.