The Life of D.O.

Nothing Can Last Forever.

D.O.'s Point of View:

               Humph! I swear, sometimes those guys really get under my skin. I don't get why I always have to do everything! I mean, sure, I talk back to Jae Hee and stuff but that doesn't mean that I have to talk to her about Sehun and Hye Rim! But I guess the bright side to this is that everyone else are wimps. I'm gonna be the real hero to this mess. Everyone will praise me and pat me on my back if this works. They'll buy all my favorite foods and Sehun will buy my bubble tea. To be honest, I'm crazy with bubble tea, but no one knows it. I don't talk about it because everyone already knows that Sehun's so obsessed with it and they'll think that I'm lying if I just go out and say bubble tea is my life. I don't mind being in the shadows though, I get some spotlight when I want it. Mostly because I'm so adorable. 

               I walk into Jae Hee's homeroom. Well, I didn't really walk in, I peeked around the corner to see if she was in there. She scares me, a lot. I try not to show it though, a man who's afraid of a girl is just pathetic. Okay, so I peek around the corner and see her laughing with girls and writing on Hye Rim's desk. That evil little witch.

"Yah!" I start, pumping my chest out and strutting in the room, but my confidence is slowly lost when she glares at me. . . I'm crying on the inside.

"Wae!?" She shouts, she's obviously putting on a show, showing she's all tough. It's working.

"What-" I stutter out of me, "what are you doing? Didn't anyone tell you not to mess with someone else's things?"

"Didn't anyone tell you to mind your own business?"

               Dang it! Those comebacks that she always throws at me. Putting words into my mouth. I hate it!

I gulp, "this is my business. You mess with my friend, you mess with me."

               You tell her D.O.!

She smirks at me. Who does she think she is? 

"You got some guts talking to me like that, Panda."

                She did NOT just call me that! I'm not fat anymore! I lost all of it when she left to the states. She can not call me Panda anymore.

"Are you always bullying people, huh? You can't get everything you want."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But I can get something's if I really try. Now if you're really Hye Rim's friend, or Sehun's, clean her desk. And you better start now, I hear permanent marker can only come off when it's wet. While you're having fun with that, I'm gonna go look for Sehun. Ta-Ta!"

"Hold it right there, Jae Hee!" I grab her wrist and spin her towards me as she's walking away, "you may have won a battle, but you can't win this war. You think that you're so much more better than Hye Rim? You think Sehun will fall into your arms if you say so? Well you better watch your back. Sehun loves Hye Rim way more than he loved you. That's right, they LOVE each other."

"Shut up!" She yells.

"Ha! Sehun told me that it was love at first sight. I even heard that they kissed in the rain, but I don't believe Sehun's ever told me about you two kissing in the rain. Have you?"

"Stop it!" She jerks away from me, "has Sehun ever slept over at her house? Has he ever taken her out to a gorgeous restaurant and bought her cute adorable presents? Has he ever stayed home to help her get better when she was sick? Huh, did he?"

"Yes, yes, and yes. Try to win Sehun back, it'll only embarrass yourself even more than you have now." I walk past her and when I do, I bump her shoulder. Oh I am so good! 

"Oh, and Jae Hee," I say as I turn around in the most coolest way I can, thinking I won this battle, "you really shouldn't wear eye liner anymore. It makes you look like a raccoon."

She gasps at me. I walk away as quickly but as smoothly as I can and make my way to the cafeteria where everyone else was at. I didn't realize it but my heart was pounding like crazy when I argued with her. She just got burned! Only crap! Go D.O. It's you're birthday! Go D.O. Oh yeah! Raise the roof!

               I see Sehun and Hye Rim sitting next to each other holding hands and laughing at whatever they're whispering in each others ears.

"Hey!" Kai walks up to me and put his arm around my neck, "how did everything go?"

"Ha, wouldn't you like to know!?" I shout in his ear. I take his arm off of me and sit down next to Lay, "she nearly killed me!"

"But what happened? Who won the fight?" Kris asked, his elbows on his knees and his hand in a fist with his other on rapped around it holding his chin up as he looked at me.

"Who do you think?" I crack my knuckles, "I may be out of practice with my sassy voice telling everyone else off, but I still got it. I won, of course. But I don't really know if that'll stop her anytime soon."

"What did you say?" Hye Rim asks with her eyebrows knitted. She's really beautiful, I can see why Sehun likes her so much. I wish I had a girlfriend like that. But didn't really look a lot like her. To be honest, I've always realized that Hye Rim's part in her hair would look so much better if it was on her left side of her head instead of her rights side. . . Of crap! My sass has been activated, I don't know how to turn it off.

"your hair is-" I stop my self before speaking what was in my head the whole time she asked me that question, "I mean, I said that you two really love each other and she never did half of half of the stuff that you two did with each other. And I said her eye liner made her look like a raccoon."

"Oh my gosh!" Baekhyun runs over to me and throws his arms around my neck and planting a big wet sloppy kiss on my mouth, "I taught you so well!" 

"Come on man! That's disgusting!" I wipe my mouth a few times with my shirt sleeve and push him off of me, "you have to stop doing that before someone sees you!"

"Sorry, I just can't help it! My young Panda grew up way too fast," he says to everyone. Of course, they had to laugh.

"Yah!" I push him out of his seat, "I'm not fat anymore! I thought that my beautiful body made that clear!"

"You mean your 'no abs' belly?" Kai whispers to himself.

"Heard that!" I scream and get up from my seat, "you're welcome by the way." I say to my oh so sweet couple friends.

"Thank you D.O." Hye Rim gets up and hugs me, she doesn't even have to stand on her tip toes. Why am I so short!?

"Thanks, Hyung!" Sehun runs up and hugs me as well, he raps his legs around me and doesn't let go until I'm just about to fall over.

"Yeah, well if I have to talk to Jae Hee again, she'll get her pet shark to hunt me down and bite my head off. . . On land, do you know how tough a sharks got to be to do that? huh? Very tough, and a god. So if I wake up in the middle of the night to my door breaking down and the shark coming in, I'll know who sent it and I won't be able to pay you back from that time you bought my comic books, Kai."

"If you're indicating that I stay at your place tonight, I'm okay with that."

"Thank you so much!" I squeal out of me and my lips. He already knows what's coming. I'm going to kiss his cheek.

"No you don't!" Too late, I'm already running after him. He's running away as fast as his skinny little legs can take him, "stay back, Panda!"

"Come here Kai! You're not gonna escape from me that easily!" I run after him. Thankfuly, I'm faster than he is, I guess because I'm shorter, so I catch up to him quickly and take his legs out, he falls and I land on top of him, trapping his arms with mine and slowly moving my head down to his. He's jerking and screaming for the guys to help him but they're just laughing and watching. I my lips one last time and press my lips onto his. He's screaming like crazy.

               I stand up after I'm done and laugh as he's lying on the floor wiping his mouth, "be at my house around 7:00. See you then, sweety!"

"You little bastard!" Kai yells as I walk out of the cafeteria. 

 

I wake up in the middle of the night to a loud bang in the kitchen. What was that?

               I look over at where Kai was sleeping, he's gone. Oh no, Jae Hee took him! She's cutting him up and feeding him to her shark!

I grab my base ball bat and creep downstairs into the kitchen. I see a shadow, it's Jae Hee. . . I'm so dead! 

               I quickly turn on the lights and run after her with my base ball bat raised high above my head. I see her turn towards me in confusion. . . Jae Hee. . . Why does she look soooo much like Kai? Did she get plastic surgery?

"D.O.? Why do you have a base ball bat?" He asks. It's really Kai, my sweet loving dongsang!

"You're alive!" I scream as I drop the bat and hug him, "I thought the Witch stole you in your sleep and was cooking you into a stew to feed to her pet shark! But you're still alive."

"Yeah," he chuckles, "Hyung, she wouldn't have cooked me into a stew for her shark."

"You don't know that!"

"Yeah, I do. She would've cooked you first." He smiles and turns back to whatever he was making. What is that? A sandwich? Why is there peanut butter and jelly on there with mayionesse and pickles? Who does that, who eats a sandwich like that!? Why am I even asking that question? I know why, it's Kai. He'll eat anything.

"Hurry and bring your sandwich up stairs, I don't want to sleep alone. She could come in through the window and slice my neck while I'm sleeping."

"Okay! I'm coming." He takes his plate upstairs with me and I leap onto my bed.

"Why did you do that?" Kai asks.

"Do what?"

"You just jumped on your bed instead of just walking to it. Why?" He takes a bite out of his sandwich.

"She could be under my bed. She could grab my ankles and pull me under if I'm not careful."

"You're such a wimp!" he says as he takes another bite. Two bites, half eaten sandwich. Such a pig.

"Say it again and I'll kiss you!" I threaten.

He mimes himself zipping his mouth shut, locking it, and throwing away the key. What a dork.

"Hurry and finish your sandwich, I wanna sleep!"

"Then sleep!" He says with a mouth full of peanut butter and pickles.

"I can't when all I can hear is your mouth smacking like crazy."

"Well I'm sorry you raised me to be this way Mamma D.O."

"Oh yeah, and you know what I like to do to my children when they talk back to me!?" I snarl.

"What, kiss them?" He mocks and shoves the rest of his sandwich in his mouth.

"Yeah, kiss them on they're lips."

"Hyung, I swear to Buddha, if you kiss me I will leave you to Jae Hee's shark."

I gasp, "Okay! Okay! I won't kiss you, just don't leave me alone."

"Now go to sleep, you said you have an English test tomorrow, didn't you? You need sleep before a big test."

"You're in the same English class as me, you need to sleep too."

"Mamma, go to sleep."

"Arresseo. Arresseo! good night."

 

I never really got any sleep last night, I was afraid Jae Hee would come out and rip my eye balls out when I wasn't looking. So I guess I'll try to get some sleep in history class. Try to.

              Kai on the other hand looked like he came out of a shower in heaven. So basically, he looked hot and y because he actually slept. I see no reason he can't. I'm the one that'll probably die today. I'll make sure to make funeral invitations for the gang. But right now, I need to get ready for school! So I shower, eat, brush my teeth. and bam, done. I meet Kai outside and walk over to Sehun's house and pick him and Hye Rim up, she slept over at his place. That's how it usually is. She sleeps at his place, or he sleeps at her place. This time it was at his place. 

               When we walk into school, I see a whole lot of people gathered around the cafeteria TV. Something good must be on there. 

"What's up over there?" Xuimin asks, walking over to the TV with Lay. The gang soon follows after, everyone around the TV starts whispering to each other when we walk up, they move back so we can see what was on the screen. 

Oh.

My.

Mother.

Flippin'.

God.

               We're on the screen. Kissing. Someone took pictures of us yesterday when we were goofing off. There's a picture of Baekhyun kissing me on my lips, and Sehun hanging onto me, and me kissing Kai. Wait, okay that one really doesn't bother me. But the other ones do, who did this?

Oh.

My.

Mother.

Flippin'.

God.

I bet it was Jae Hee.

"This has to be Jae Hee's doing," Sehun said, "where is she!?" he screamed to everyone around them. A few pointed towards the stairs behind them. We turn around and see Jae Hee and her group of girl friends smiling and waving at them.

"Yah!" Sehun says as he walks up to her with us at his heels, "what do you think you're doing?"

"Oh, Sweety, do explain."

"Why did you put those pictures of us on TV?"

"Why do you care? Everyone already knows that you guys are close. What's wrong with showing them pictures of you guys being close?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that, right? Why don't you mind your own business, huh? Worry about your love life, I know you're doing pathetic things to ruin mine and Hye Rim's relationship. but really, I think you're just making it stronger."

"Oh, Sehunie. You're so cute, telling me to worry about my love life. D.O., how's your love life going? Judging by the looks of those pictures, I would say you and Kai are getting along nicely."

"Keep talking girl," Kai steps in, "half of the girls in this school wish be in one of our shoes."

"Maybe so, but that still doesn't change the fact that you two are lovers."

Sehun laughs, "I see you took your makeup off. Tired of looking like your cousins all the time?"

"Oh, I ran out, but thanks for noticing."

"How long have you had it? Three days?" Kris asks.

"Watch it, Giant."

"Oh Jae Hee, always got to have nicknames for people, thinking it's original, and think it's funny," Kai sneers.

"You guys seem pretty mad about your reputation. Anything I can do to help it?"

"Yeah," Hye Rim speaks up. . .

Oh.

My.

Mother.

Flippin'.

God.

               Hye Rim just spoke up, she never talks back to people she doesn't know.

"Maybe if you stopped being so conceded with yourself and looked around you, you would realize that half the people in this school want you to go die in a hole. Sehun doesn't love you anymore, can't you see that? You're just making it worse for yourself, the more you keep trying to break us up, the more you're making your life a living hell."

"The mute girl finally speaks." Jae Hee smiles.

"There you go again, you always have to keep making comebacks, always having to be the one who gets the last word in each fight you're in. When are you going to learn to stop?"

"When are you going to stop being a B****?"

"Hey!" Sehun yells.

"Senshine," Hye Rim talks softly to him, "I got this."

"Oh, Senshine. What a cute nickname. You come up with that by yourself?"

"Yeah, I did. So. . . If you can't have Sehun, you want to make my life miserable?"

"Correctimondo." She twirls her hair.

"If you don't succeed?"

"There is no 'if',' I will succeed.

"Okay." Hye Rim says.

"Okay?" Sehun looks confused?"

"Okay?" Same with Jae Hee.

"Okay," Hye Rim repeats, "you better bring your A game for Sehun's heart, because I already brought mine and so far, I'm winning."

"You're on, chick."

"May the best woman win."

Oh.

My.

Mother.

Flippin'.

God.

               Jae Hee and Hye Rim are competing for Sehun's heart. Hye Rim is actually going to give Jae Hee a chance to try and get Sehun back again. Why would she do that? I mean, Hye Rim will win automatically, but I can't believe Jae Hee is going with this. Normally, she would almost kill who ever spoke to Sehun. But she's actually going to try and beat Hye Rim.

Oh.

My.

Mother.

Flippin'.

God.

               This is going to be the best boyfriend fight of the century.  

 

 

               Hey everyone, thanks for reading my fanfic. Make sure to check out my other story too if you got anytime, and leave a comment to show me if you're liking this story or not. Subscribe too! ;D