A New friend?

Nothing Can Last Forever.

Your Point of View:

          The Sunday's here and you wake up to buy Sehun a new shirt. But where did he buy it?

You walk into town and go to one of the men stores. You look for a little bit, you didn't find his shirt, but you found a shirt that would suit him. Should you rap it for him, like a present? Or should you just give it to him? You walked up to the front desk and bought it, asking the cashier to rap it for you. Walking out of the store, you see a group of friends. Alot of friends. Ten of them, laughing and joking around. They seemed happy, you want to have friends like that. But you don't want to lose anyone. You walk down the side walk. You drop Sehun's present off at your house and go for a walk in the park. The weather is nice, you have to admitt. But it would be better with someone by your side. You can't help notice that you're lonely, you don't want to be. You think the world would be better off without you. It seemed to be better off without your parents, that's for sure. You keep walking, thinking of your past. You spot a dog, no collar. It ran over to you and laid down on it's back expecting you to pet him. You giggled and crouch down, rubbing it's tummy. Ran stood up and started walking again. The dog following close behind, Why is it following me? Is it lonely, Like me? It was cute, but you can't take it with you. Your aunt and uncle would have a fit.

          You continued walking trying to ignore the dog, you exited the park but the dog still followed you. Should you keep it and not let them find out? Where will you hide it? Will it get lonely when you're gone and bark for you? You stop and turn around and look at the dog, his head's turned to the side. He does look cute.

"Okay, you can stay with me. But we need to hide you, any idea where you can stay? Not at my house?" You asked, the dog walked past you and kept walking. You followed him untill he stopped at a shed at the end of the neighborhood. It doesn't look like anyone was using it. The place looks like it was attacked by an axe. Holes everywhere. Should you build a new one? You thought for a second, doing the math on how much the wood would cost, and the roof. The place wasn't THAT big, but it was still a little big. Ply wood costs about 2,000 won each. You need about twenty of those, the roof shingles are 500 won a piece. Plus, you need a door and stuff that the dog needs. What do dogs do? Sleep and eat? What about something to play with? Toys, where do you get those? Does he need clothes? Do dogs even where clothes? He sure needs a bath, what about water? The plumbing, should you just bring bottled water? What about a bed? This is gonna cost alot of money, you just know it.

          You walk down to a Home Depot down the street and start buying the material you need. The ply wood all together costs 40,000 won. The shingles, I don't know that yet. just bought a hundred of those. 50,000 won? The door, that cost maybe 30,000 won. I didn't buy that yet. Should I pay with my credit card? Do I even have enough money on my debit? Aish!

           You walk up to the checkout line and pay with your credit, you'll come back later to buy the rest. While walking back to the shed, you stop by your house and grab some tools. You run back to the shed and start building the shed, it took all day, you didn't finish yet. But you stopped at about 8:00 to go home and rest. You let the dog that you've now named Jelly stay at the shed. It was almost done, he could stay there for one night. You walk home, take a shower and hit the hay.

Sehun's Point of View:

           I wake up for school and after I take a shower, I spray my best colougne on, I want to smell good for Hye Rim. What will she say to me? Will she be embarrased? She looked too cute the other day when I saved her. Her ruffled hair, good lord. I can't stop thinkin about her and I don't know why. No matter what I do, It won't stop. I feel like I only get up to see her. But does she want to see me? Does she feel the same way? What if she doesn't? It's just my one-sided love.

          While walking outside, I see the gang waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" I said, walking over to them.

"Hey, why are you so late?" D.O asked.

"I wasn't late, you're just early." I joked.

"Whatever! Let's go!" Luhan threw his arms over D.O and me. We walked together to school, everyone laughed while Xuimin and Baekhyun made jokes told we how they scored with two sweethearts last night. I doubt it, everyone girl in town hates those two boys.

"So, Luhan told us about your one-sided love, I feel sorry for you." Kris, the tall one, and the oldest amongst all of us said.

"It's not a one-sided love, Hye Rim likes me too, she just doesn't know it yet."

"Haha!" Everyone laughed.

"Well tell us when she does like you, okay? Kaja, we're gonna be late." Kai said and together we jogged to school.

          When we walked in the school, everyone split to their classes. Luhan and I walked to our classroom and sat our backpacks down. I looked over to see if Hye Rim was here yet. She wasn't. Where did she go? She's never late for school.

"Yah, Sehun?," Luhan asked.

"Yeah?"

"Look at this! Woah did you see that punch?" Luhan got out of his seat and walked outside the classroom to see a fight between two girls. I followed Luhan out. Girl 1 pulled Girl 2's hair yanking her to the ground and rapidly punching her. Girl 2 tried to fight back but she couldn't see with Girl 1's hands in her face. The teachers were trying to break the fight up. Girl 1 pulled Girl 2 up and sidekicked her in the stomach. Girl 2 flew backwards in one of the teachers arms and two other teachers grabbed Girl 1's arms and all five of them walked to the principal's office.

"Did you see that sidekick? That was awesome!" a kid said.

"That was crazy! There's hair everywhere!" Another kid said.

"Sehun, did you see that? I haven't seen a fight like that in forever!" Luhan cheered.

          I walked back into the room and Luhan followed. I looked at Hye Rim's seat. She was sitting there, she snuck in. Did she even realize the fight?

Hye Rim turned to me and realized I was staring at her. I cleared my throat and turned to Luhan.

"She looked at me! What do I do?" I asked him nervously.

"She didn't just look at you, she's walking over here!"

"What?" I turned around and saw Hye Rim standing at my desk.

"Hi," I told her.

"Hi, um. This is for you. Sorry about last time," She said and handed me a rapped present bowed and walked back to her seat. It looked cute. I smiled widely. Luhan was looking at me a "Someone likes you" look. I snorted and opened the box. It had a black and white checkered T-shirt in it, it suits me! How did she know that black and white are my favorite colours? Does it show? 

          I got up and walked over to Hye Rim.

"Hi, again." I laughed nervously.

She looked at me, saying nothing.

I cleared my throat, "Thanks for the shirt, it suits me. How did you know these were my favortie colours?"

"I've seen you around town, and all I've seen you wear is black and white. So I just figured. If you don't like it I can-"

"No! I love it, thanks!" I smiled cheerfully and walked back to my seat. I whispered to Luhan, "do you think she likes me?"

"Theres only one way to find out. . . Hey, Hye Rim! Do you li-"

          Not this again, I tackled Luhan to the floor and covered his mouth with my hand.

"Hajima!" I whispered, looking around. The student's were looking at us awkwardly. I cleared my throat and stood up. I dusted myself off and cooly walked out of the room. After everyone in the classroom could no longer see me I sprinted away to the bathroom. I splashed water in my wash a couple of times and dried my face off. I didn't want to go back to the classroom, Luhan might embarrass my again, but I want to see Hye Rim, but Luhan will embarrass me, but I want to see Hye Rim! AISH!

          I walked out of the bathroom and out of the school. I raced to the school track and ran around it for a half an hour, trying to clear my thoughts.

Sehun, Hye Rim and you are just friends. Nothing else. Why do you keep thinking differently? She bought me a shirt, that's what friends do, right? I don't think of her like that, and she doesn't think of me like that, I think.Then why do I keep feeling this thumping in my chest when I see her?

          I stopped thinking and continued running untill I was out of breath and walked back to my classroom.

Luhan's Point of View:

           My little Sehun's growing up. He likes girls now, he doesn't have a squeaky voice anymore. They grow up so fast.

I wonder where Sehun went? It's been an hour. Why isn't he here yet? Class already started. Is he embarrassed? Come on, it wasn't that bad, I don't even think Hye Rim heard me. I was just playing with him. He should know that by now. To be honest, I think that Hye Rim and Sehun would make a good couple. They're both cute. Sehun's "Aegyo" and Hye Rim's shyness. They would make a perfect couple. I need to make a plan to get them together. But how? Where should they go? A movie? Dinner? How do I make all of this work? It's obvious that they were made for eachother. Maybe I should invite both of them over to my house for a movie and popcorn and leave them there while I ditch them. That could work, but what if they get bored and don't want to watch the movie anymore? Sehun knows my house, he could think of something. I have a trampoline in the back. They could jump on that for a little bit. But what if Hye Rim doesn't want to jump?

          I'm really not cut out for all this "Match-Making" stuff now am I.

Your Point of View:

          School ended and you rush back to your neighborhood to finish building the shed. You hope that Lay didn't wait to long. If he ran away, he might not come back.

          You walked to the shed and thankfully Lay was there, I finished the shed and put in the door and everything. That took the rest of the day, but at least Lay has a new home. You washed him. fed him and gave him water too you took him for a quick walk. You took him back to the shed and kissed the top of his head goodnight. You walked home and read a book untill You was sleepy and went to sleep.

         

The school days are going by pretty fast, the lectures were easy, and so were the test. You got the highest score on every final. Everyone got a C or lower.

          Sehun still talks to you occasionally, you don't mind either. Not like everyone else that will try to start a conversaion. You don't mind talking to him, you feel comfortable around him. You're becoming attached to him, you don't want to but you can't help it. His stories are interesting, and he's fun to be around. He likes to tell jokes and he doesn't push you to do anything. He'll sometimes walk you home from school. Not everyday, or week. Just when he feel's like it. He's invited you to hang out at the mall and you just can't say no. You dress nicely. You don't mean to, but it just seems like you should. You put on a short navy blue skirt and a white see through long sleeved shirt with a navy blue tank top underneath. You tuck your shirt in but pull some of it out so it looks a little loose. You put on navy blue flats and wave your hair. You put on nice perfume. You don't know why you're dressing so nice but you feel like you should. You brag your purse and wallet and wait outside for Sehun to arrive.

Sehun's Point of View:

          I get ready to take Hye Rim to the mall, it's the first time she's said yes to going somewhere with me. She usually says she's busy. I put on my black shorts and a white shirt. I spray colougne on and brush my teeth, I fix my hair and I'm off. I try to get there as quickly as I can. I see her waiting outside. I hope she didn't wait long, I greet her with a smile.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, kaja."

          Hye Rim looks really pretty, I wonder if I should've worn something else. I hope I don't smell bad.

While walking down into town, we talked about our day and the final. I complimented on how well she did. She smiled. We kept walking untill we reached the mall. I held the door open and she walked in first, I followed behind, together we walked around, we went looking for clothes. Mostly for me, I don't know why, and she bought the clothes. Are girl's suppose to buy the everything? Honestly, I had alot of fun. We laughed while we tried on funny clothes, hats, etc. . . We went to the food court and ate, this time I paid for the food. After we finished we went to the park. It was just like a date! My heart was pounding super loud, I swore Hye Rim could hear it. I wanted to hold her hand, I wanted her head to lead on my shoulder while we walked, but that would never happen. Everyone would smile when they walked by us. Did they think we're dating? Do we really look like a couple?

          We sat down on a bench and took a rest, we laughed at eachother's jokes. Hye Rim doesn't seem so shy like she did when I met her. She's really cool once you get to know her. I'm just glad she didn't turn me down again. Maybe I might have a chance with her.

          I walked Hye Rim home, we stood outside for a little bit and talked some more.

"Thank's for today, I um. . . I have fun." She smiled. She reached up and kissed me on the cheek. I froze, did she just. . . KISS me? Oh my gosh!

"Good night Sehun," She said and walked inside.

"Good night." I mumbled, touching my cheek. She kissed me. She kissed me! SHE KISSED ME!!! Why do I feel this way? I feel, excited. Joyful. I can't believe she just kissed me, on the cheek. Do you know how close the cheek is to the lips?

          I walked down the street, skipping in joy. I don't care if anyone saw me, I could die right now. I don't car, I just got kissed by the prettiest girl on the earth. My dream has come true.

Your Point of View:

          You just kissed Sehun? What were you thinking? You didn't mean to, does he even like you?

You walk inside your house and the lights come on. You didn't turn them on, Your relatives, Nana(aunt) and Danny(uncle) did. They stood in the living room, waiting for you. You slowly walked to them and your aunt slapped you.

"Do you know how late it is? It is 12:00. We have been waiting for you to come home, but you never did. We were worried sick!" Your aunt cried.

"I'm sorry, I got caught up with a friends from school," you say in your most innocent voice ever.

"She nudges your head a little bit, "don't stay out too late, okay?"

"Arresseo, goodnight!" you say and walk away to your room, you kick off your shoes an curl into bed, drifting off into a deep sleep.