Time With The Gang

Nothing Can Last Forever.

Your Point of View.

               Sehun must know Go Jae Hee. A childhood friend, perhaps. But what about his ex girlfriend? It's possible. This is what you were afraid would happen, if Go Jae Hee is back, and she's Sehun's ex, what if they both still have feeling's for each other? what will happen to you? Will Sehun dumb you for Go Jae Hee? Out of everyone, why did it have to be her?

Go Jae Hee walked over to Luhan, "yah, get up." she demanded.

"Wae?" Luhan did as he was told. Go Jae Hee sat down right next to Sehun, your face turned red, you could tell. Sehun's eye's widened even more and looked over at you. You turned back to the board, furious. She's more than comfortable telling Luhan what to do, only his friends tell him what to do! This girl is crazy. . . But she's pretty. . . You wonder if this is why Sehun liked her so much.

 

Class ends and you walk over to Sehun, and of course, Go Jae Hee's there too.

"Sehun Oppa! Let's go eat together, arreseo?" She drags his by his arm and out of the classroom, Sehun get's to look at you in sorrow as he leaves.

The rest of lunch was awful. You sit with the gang and they try to cheer you up, Baekhyun manages to make you crack a smile when he shoves chopsticks up his nose and sings like a walrus. But besides that, you watched Sehun and Go Jae Hee sitting with each other. Go Jae Hee's arm is rapped around his and she's flirting like crazy. She's trying to feed him food and you're just watching, steam is coming from your ears. You're not the only one watching, everyone in the school is, they know that you're dating Sehun, and they're looking at Sehun, then you, then Sehun, then you. Back and forth.

                Go Jae Hee reached for Sehun's hand and starts playing with it. You can't watch anymore. You angrily slam your tray down and the table and everyone stops talking and stares at you. Sehun and Go Jae Hee do too. You get up and to throw your trash away and walk out of the cafeteria. Sehun get's Go Jae Hee off of him and runs after you. You don't want to talk to Sehun, you don't want to see him for the rest the day.

"Hye Rim!" Sehun grabs your arm and turns you towards him. "Hye Rim!"

"Let go!" You scream. Go Jae Hee is next to him, "take your new girlfriend and just go back inside."

"Hye Rim listen," he's still holding onto your arm as you try to break free.

"Let go of me!" You shake him off and walk to the classroom.

"Oppa!" Go Jae Hee is still clinging onto Sehun and pulls him back into the cafeteria. You hear Luhan talk to Sehun, then hear his footsteps behind you. He walks back to your classroom with you. You sit down at your seat and Luhan sits next to you.

"Gwenchana?" He asks.

"No, I'm not," tears start to fall from your eyes. Luhan pulls you in for a hug, you don't fight it. You sob and sob and sob. He pats you on the back. You feel his chest rumble as he gently talk to you.

"Go Jae Hee was Sehun's first love. They've been together since middle school. When she let's for the States, Sehun was heart broken. She still thinks he still loves her, and he doesn't know how to tell her that he doesn't. Just give him time, it'll get better with time." Luhan comforts you until the bell rings. When it does, Go Jae Hee walks into the room with Sehun. They sit down together and Luhan takes the seat next to you. He has to ask your table partner to sit with someone else for today. 

Just this class and it's over. Endure it for this long Hye Rim. You tell yourself.

Go Jae Hee is just talking and talking about her time in the states and how she missed Sehun so much. You hate it. He just nods and listens. Jerk.

 

Sehun and Go Jae Hee walk home together while the gang walks with you down the street. Lay manages to take your mind off of Sehun.

"Yah, guys. Let's go out to eat, yeah? I'm in the mood for ramen! Oh, and let's go to the arcade, I got some tokens that we can use."

"Yeah!" Tao agrees, "let's go out and eat."

"Thanks guys, but I just want to be alone," you confess.

"Liar!" Kris screams, "you're coming with us. No buts."

"But I don't want to." 

"Yes you do," Kris grabs your arm, Kai grabs the other, Baekhyun pushed on your back, they pull you over to Luhan. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Yah! Put me down," You laugh. You realized by now that when they try to persuade you into something, they'll do anything to make you do it. Even throw you over Luhan's shoulder.

"There we go, much better." Luhan says and walks down the street. Everyone starts laughing and talking to you. You try to ignore that you're on someone's shoulder and just acknowledge everyone else. Baekhyun starts to talk about Chanyeol and how he secretly sleeps with a teddy bear.

"Hajima!" Chanyeol demanded, trying to cover Baekhyun's mouth. Everyone watched in amusement. Baekhyun ran away from Chanyeol and hid behind Kris.

"Yah!" Kris shoved Baekhyun towards Chanyeol, "face him like a man."

"But I'm not a man!" Baekhyun ran back behind Kris.

"Aish! Pabo!" Kai smirked.

 

You make it to the Ramen shop, Luhan put you down about a half an hour ago, and you walked the rest of the way there with them. You walk into the Ramen shop and a waiter seats everyone. Took up three tables. You ordered and when the food came, everyone ate like pigs. You snorted when Tao had a noodle hanging on his upper lip.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Come here," you laughed and took the noodle off.

"Oh, gomaewo."

               After you finish, you go to the arcade next door.

"Kaja Kaja Kaja!" Lay urges, pulling Kris and Xuimin.

"Let go!" Xuimin yells.

You laughed at them, "hurry up!"

You run with them into the arcade and get some tokens, you pop some into a machine and compete with Luhan in a motorcycle race. The whole gang gathers around you, cheering you on. The only one cheering Luhan on was Kai, doing a fist pump. You won though. Girl power.

"Yeah!" everyone cheered and clapped. You giggled.

"Aish!" Luhan rubbed the back of his head.

               You and the gang walk out of the arcade and walk down the street. And sure enough, you see Sehun and Go Jae Hee walking your direction, Go Jae Hee still clinging onto Sehun's arm, as usual. He looks up from the ground and see's you and gang together. Everyone stops and just stares for a moment. Tears start to form, but you don't let them fall.

"Keep walking," Baekhyun says. You listen and keep walking, you don't make eye contact with Sehun, everyone follows behind you.

"Hye Rim," Sehun starts. You ignore him. And keep walking.

Luhan's point of View:

               I stay back and whisper some stuff to Sehun.

"When are you gonna tell her?" I ask.

"I DID! She won't listen, she's still clinging onto my arm."

"Oppa! Stop talking to Luhan and let's go already." Go Jae Hee urges.

"Figure something out. I gotta go. We're talking Hye Rim home. tell me tomorrow if you can't get her to stop."

Sehun's Point of View:

              I walk off with Go Jae Hee, or more like she walks off with me. She's been pulling me around all day, my feet hurt. Hye Rim would never let me walk this much! She leads me to eat at ANOTHER food stand, our fifth one on the past hour. Since when did Jae Hee eat so much?

"Jae Hee," you start, "come over here, we need to talk."

"If it's about your girlfriend, I don't want to hear it."

"Jae Hee!"

"You're gonna break up with her, I don't like her."

"I actually thought you would understand. But you don't."

"Oh, I understand completely. You just missed me because I moved away and you just wanted another girl to date. So you picked up that little ."

"Stop it! No, you don't understand. I started dating her because she's everything you're not. She's nice, and thoughtful, and she doesn't make me walk a lot. Like you do."

"When have I ever made you walk far?"

"Well, right after school, since right now. Remember?"

"I don't care, we're getting back together. You're breaking up with that chick."

"Her name is Kim. Hye. Rim. And she's the one I love. Not you."

"Sehun-."

"I will NEVER get back together with you Jae Hee. Time passed, I moved on. It's time for you to do the same. find someone else, because I'm taken.""Sehun!" She pouted.

"Good-bye Jae Hee." I walk off. Jae Hee grabs my arm.

"Sehun," She pleads.

"Let go," I say, I manage to shake her arm off of mine, and I keep walking. I don't look back, and I don't feel her arm around mine anymore. Thank god.

               I walk home, and when I get inside, I immediately walk back out and head over to Hye Rim's house.

Your Point of View:

               You hear a knock on your door, You're pretty sure it's Sehun, but you open it anyway. And sure enough, it's him.

"What do you want?" You frown.

"I got her to leave me alone. But that doesn't mean she'll try to do something later on."

"I thought you solved it."

"Just temporarily."

You sigh, "Why didn't you tell me about her?"

"Because I thought I would never see her again."

"Well she's here. and I'm still mad at you."

"I know, I'll figure something out. I promise. Hye Rim, you know I love you, more than anything."

"I'm getting mixed feeling's about that."

"I know, but I WILL make her stop, just trust me."

"I'll try, but you only get one chance, no more."

"You can count on me," He starts to walk away, "Oh, and Hye Rim?"

"Yes," You reply.

He runs up and kisses you, it was gently and slow, you loved it, "Love you," he said.

You laughed, "Love you too, now leave. before I punch you."

He puts his arms up in surrender, "Okay, I'm leaving. I'll walk you to school tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

"You WILL die is you don't show up." You threaten.

 

As Sehun promised, he was there to walk you to school. He was the only one, the rest of the group wasn't there. You didn't mind that at all.

               You two hold hands on your way to school, Sehun talked about Luhan when he was a kid, how they use to play with their action figures and read comic books all the time with each other. This is how you liked things to be, just you and Sehun, no Jae Hee. It even felt a little more peaceful without the gang, but that didn't mean you didn't enjoy their company.

               When you got to school, everyone stared at you and Sehun when you passed them, they're probably just in shock that you two are back together, they can deal with it.

               They seem too quite, something's not right, they just kept staring at you.

"What's going on?" You whisper to Sehun.

"I don't know, everyone's all quite. I don't like it."

               You walk inside your homeroom and go to your seats, when you get there, you set your backback down and stop dead in your tracks. Your seat, your desk, there's writing all over it.

! ! ! Man stealer! Kill yourself! Just die already!

You gasp, Sehun walks over to you and see's your desk."What the hell?" 

Something hit's your shirt. An egg. Oh No. another egg hit's you, then another, everyone's throwing eggs at you. Sehun covers you with his body, now eggs are hitting his back.

"Yah!" You heard Suho call from outside the classroom, "Follow me! Pally!"

               Without hesitating, Sehun grabs your hand and pulls you out ofo the classroom, he follows Suho outisde of school where you see the whole gang.

"What's going on? Why is everyone acting like that?" Kai asks.

"Don't you get it?" Sehun starts, "this is all Jae Hee's doing. She won't stop until she get's what she wants."

"What does she want?" Tao asks.

Sehun turns to you, "She want's to make you suffer."

"Oh no she's not." Luhan protests, "Sehun, I haven't seen you happy in a long time, I will not let Jae Hee get between your's and Hye Rim's relationship."

"Luhan, apparently, you forgot about Jae Hee's power, she always get's what she wants" .Sehun says.

"Not this time, someone needs to teach that girl a lesson. And by 'someone,' I mean D.O."

"Yeah," D.O quickly catches up, "Wait a second. . . Hey! Why me?"

"Because you were the only one who stood up to her when she was dating Sehun," Luhan explained.

"But that was four years ago, this is NOW! She's gone full wolf on us. Sehun should do it, he was the one that let out the beast!" 

"Then it's settled, D.O is gonna slay the beast!" Luhan said.

"But-." Before D.O can finish, Kai covers his mouth with his hand.

"Good luck my precious D.O" Kai says, then everyone walks off, leaving D.O by himself.

"But what if she tries to kill me?" He whispers to himself.