New Day.

Nothing Can Last Forever.

         

Your point of view:

It's your first day of school and you already know that you'll hate it just by the looks of it.  You walk into the school and into the teachers office to hand her your registration forms. You bow your head and walk out and go to the first floor, that's where your home room is. You walk in and everyone turns to look at you, they whisper things but you can't hear them. You cover the side of your face with your hand and walk over to the seat by the window. You place your backpack down on the table and sit down, waiting for the bell to ring. Someone walks over to you and sits down. You look at her and she looks at you smiling.

"Hi! I'm SooBin, your new seating partner." She said cheerfully. She stuck out her hand and you slowly shook it.

"I'm Hye Rim," you barely said, looking down at the floor. The teacher walks in and everyone takes their seats.

          The teacher started taking attendence, " SooBin?" The teacher called, Soo Bin answered with a yes.

" Sehun?" The teacher called out another name. He replied with a yes.

          The teacher called everyname untill she got to you, "Hye Rim?" she called.

"Here," you said lightly.

"Hye Rim?" she called again looking around the room.

"Here," you said again, still a light voice.

"Hye Rim, are you here?"

"Yes, I'm here," you said a little bit louder while waving your hand slightly in the air untill the teacher saw it.

"Oh, there you are, why didn't you say reply?"

You looked at the teacher like she was stupid and said softly, "I did, you just didn't hear me."

"Aish, arasseo. Okay, let's get started."

          The teacher started the math lesson while you looked out the window, not paying attention to a word she was saying. You knew everything anyways, so you never studied. You looked over at the clock hanging on the wall, 8:15AM. forty-five more minutes 'till this class ended. You took out your notebook and started drawing pictures of your dream house, your dream car, and your dream husband. You wished you didn't have this life of yours but you couldn't change it. You are who you are.

          The bell rang and the class president spoke up, "Attention, bow," everyone bowed at the teacher and stood up to take a break. The teacher walked out of the room. You sat there, didn't look at anyone, you just looked out the window. It was beautiful outside, but you were stuck in this hell hole untill 3:25PM. You didn't want to be here. Not one litle bit.

          Out of the corner of your eye, you saw someone standing next to you, waiting patiently for you to notice. You looked up at him and he smiled politely at you.

"Annyeong, I'm Sehun, and you?"

You looked at him up and down and turned back to the window. You could tell that Sehun looked confused but you just ignored him.

He laughed awkwardly and crouched down infront of your table, looking at you, "What's your name?" he asked politely.

You sighed and looked at him, "Please leave me alone," you answered softly.

Sehun still stared at you, "all I want is your name."

You look at him again, "Hye Rim," you said slightly annoyed, and turned back to the window.

"Where are you from?" Sehun sounded more interested, "do you live around here?"

"No," you replied.

"Do you have to walk far? I could walk you home if you like."

"No thank you," you replied rather quickly and stood up, grabbing your backpack and walked out of the room, down the hall, and out the school. You didn't want to go home, so you made your way to a food stand and bought something to eat. You walked all around town, untill it was getting dark outside and you slowly walked home. You unlocked the foor and tiptoed inside. You took your shoes off and walked in your room to rest up for another day of prison.

Sehun's point of view:

I woke up around sevenish, I took a shower and got dressed for school. I looked in the mirror and combed my hair, I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. After that, my driver drove me to school and I walked to class. When I walked in, I noticed Hye Rim again. My heart started to pound and I started to get a little nervous. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I've never felt this way before. Yesterday, I thought she was kinda cute the way she answered everything so shyly.

          I walked over to my seat and put my backpack down, staring at Hye rim. She was looking out the window. Should I talk to her again? Will I scare her? I don't want to make her feel unconfortable.

          I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, Sehun, what's up?" Luhan, my best friend since kindergarden asked.

"Huh? Oh, um, nothing." You stammered.

"Is something wrong? You don't seem like yourself today." He said looking confused.

"Oh, yeah," I said, looking over at Hye Rim again and back at  Luhan, "perfect."

"Have you seen the new girl? Whats her name again? Hye mi, Hye Yoo, Hye-"

"Hye Rim," I said quickly, looking over at her again. Her hair looks so pretty when the light shines on it. I can't take my eyes off her!

"Sehun?" Luhan asked, shaking you, "Sehun, what's with you? What are you staring at?" Luhan looked over and saw Hye Rim, he smiled slyly.

"What?" I asked, Luhan kept his mouth shut, he just kept smiling at me, "what!? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You know," he motioned his head towards Hye Rim, "you like her, don't you?"

"Hyung! Hajima! I don't like her. We're just colleagues."

"Just colleagues, huh?"

"Ne, just colleagues. Besides. She wouldn't be interested in me anyways."

"Well you don't know that. HEY! HYE RIM! SEHUN-" Luhan didn't finish his sentence, I covered his mouth and looked at Hye Rim to make sure she didn't hear anything. She was looking at me strangely, I smiled slightly and waved. I turned back to Luhan and whispered for him to shut up. I took my hand from his face and he cleared his throat.

"Hye Rim, Sehun li-" I turned to him and tackled him out of his chair and on the floor, covering his mouth.

"Will you be quiet? I don't like her, arraseo? Stop saying that I do?" I whispered, "Aish!" I got off of Luhan and walked out of the classroom, to my locker. I grabbed my books and walked to the bathroom. I walked over to the sink and splashed my face with cold water.

"I don't like her," I said in between splashes, "I just met her, I don't know her. I don't even know where she lives. Yeah, okay. I don't like her. Thats that." I said satissfied, I walked back to the classroom. I sat down and gave Luhan a glare. He couldn't help but laugh. I lightly slapped his head. The teacher walked in and slammed her text book on her table.

          She took attendence and wrote something on the board.

"Open your textbook to page 184!" She called. Everyone did what they were told and started class.

 

 

 

          Hey guys, sorry for a short chapter. I'll make a longer one next time. Please comment and subscribe. I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. :)