Kidnapped.

Nothing Can Last Forever.

Your Point of View:

          It's the last day of the field trip. You pack your things and wait for everyone else in the lobby. You put your head phones in and listen to your favorite song Wolf. You hum the song and close your eyes.

          You hear foot steps, it's Sehun's friend Luhan. He waves at you and you wave slightly. He walks over to you and starts talking.

"Hey, what did you think of the field trip? Did you think it was fun? What was your favourite part?"

"It was alright, I want to stay longer." You answered.

"Why? To hang out more with Sehun?" He teased.

"It isn't like that. We're just friends, I don't think of him in that way." You said shyly.

"Sure, there he is now! Sehun!" Luhan motioned Sehun to come over.

"Hyung! Have you seen my beats? I can't find them."

"Ne, I put them in my bag. Do you need them?"

"Not yet. Hi Hye Rim." Sehun waved at you. You returned the wave with a half smile.

"So. . . Hye Rim was telling me about how she wants to hang out with you more, Sehun."

Your eye's widened, "I told you Luhan, it isn't like that!" You looked at Sehun. He was blushing, you rolled your eye's, "hajima!"

Luhan laughed, "You said you wanted to hang out more."

"I did not! I said I want to stay longer. Not hang out." You started punching his arm.

"Ow! Anyway's, staying longer and hanging out are the same thing."

"No they are not! I wanted to stay longer to take pictures. This whole time I've been taking pictures of the museum and the restuarants we ate at. Look," you showed Luhan the pictures on yout camera.

"Oh," Luhan looked dumb founded, "right."

"Kaja, the bus is here." Sehun changed the subject. He seemed embarrassed, but why? Luhan was making fun of you.

          Everyone got on the bus, you sat alone in a seat with your bag next to you. Sehun didn't sit next or speak to you the entire ride home. You were fine with it. You needed some peace and quiet after that whole week of laughing and talking and sharing rooms. You put your head phones in and slept for an hour. You woke up because you heard thundering. You opened your eyes and looked out of the window; It was raining. You looked at the time on your phone. 10:34 AM. Another hour to go. You looked through your bag and pulled out your Ipad, you played on that for a litle bit and then went to sleep. Someone woke you up and told you "we're here." You got up and rubbed your eyes. You took your bag and got off the bus, since you have been traveling for awhile, the teacher let everyone have the rest of the day off, and it was still raining. So you had to walk home in the rain.

"Hey, Hye Rim. Can I walk you home?" Sehun walked up and asked me.

"Thanks, but I think you should go home today. You look tired. I'm fine." You said and walked off. You were a sopping mess when you got home. You're aunt and uncle weren't home. You walked into your room and changed, there was really no need to because you were gonna go back outside anyways to go for a walk in the park. You changed into some skinny jeans and a huddie, you put your black rainboots on walked outside. You quickly walked down and strolled for a while. The people with umbrella's looked at you weird when they walked by. You ignored them, you liked the rain, it was refreshing. You let your hair get soaked and your clothes. You sang to yourself when people weren't around. You were a good singer, you just didn't want anyone to listen, they'll bug you about it. It rained all day, you went home after an hour or so and took a shower. Your aunt and uncle still weren't home yet, so you cooked some ramen and watched a few movies. When you heard the door unlock, you turned the TV off and ran to your room. You read a book for a little bit and slept for for the rest of the night.

Sehun's Point of View:

          I woke up for school the day after our field trip and got dressed, I walked outside and put the group waiting for me.

"Anyeong," Chen said, "did you sleep well?"

"Ne, Hyung." I replied.

"Kaja," Xuimin said. We walked together and split when we walked into school. We said our goodbye's, Luhan and I walked to class. I didn't want to talk to her because I thought she was still embarrassed from yesterday when Luhan made that little speech of his.

"Yah, did you do the homework?" Luhan asked, "I didn't do mine."

"Aish, at least try to do it. I don't want you to copy mine, you won't learn anything. We still have ten minutes left. Ppalli."

"There's no time. Give me!" Luhan took my homework and started writing down the answers. I didn't stop him, if he want's to fail the next test, then he can go right ahead.

          The teacher walked in and took attendence. She started the lecture and had a few students come up and answer the math problems. The third student she called up was Hye Rim. She look at the teacher like she was crazy, then got up and walked to the board. She picked up the chalk and wrote down the answer, no mistakes. She didn't even think, she wrote everything down as fast as she could. She was right. The teacher's mouth was open. Hye Rim walked back to her seat and looked out the window.

"Hye Rim?" The teacher asked. Hye Rim looked at her, "could you see me after class? You're not in trouble, I just want to talk to you.

"Ne, seon-saeng-nim." She replied. The teacher continues with problems and Hye Rim continued to look out the window.

          I took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it. I folded it and told the student next to me to pass it to Hye Rim. He knocked on her desk very lightly and handed her the paper. She unfolded it, "Do you want to hang out today?" it said. She wrote back. While the teacher wasn't looking, she threw the paper at me, landing right in the center of my desk, "mienhae, I have work after school. Maybe next time." I was disappointed, I really wanted to hang out. I was going to take her to a movie. Should I take her tomorrow, if she says yes? But I have work tomorrow. Should I call in sick?

          The bell rang for lunch and the teacher walked out of the room. Hye Rim walked out of the room, I followed her. She walked into the gym, there wasn't any classes so it was probably quiet. Should I walk in too? While she be annoyed with me following her? Did she already know that I WAS following her?

          I walked back to the cafeteria and ate with the group. I sat next to Luhan and Suho. I don't know why, but when ever Luhan eats with the group he eats so politely. When he eats with me, he eats like a tiger who hasn't eaten in a week.

          We finished lunch and we had two more subjects before school ended. Those when by really fasts.

          I walked home alone, Luhan had to go to his Umma's, and I didn't want to ambarras Hye Rim even more, so I went home alone. The group stayed at school for a game of basketball. It was quiet. I put my headphone's in and listened to Growl for the next twenty minutes.

Your Point of View:

          You're just talked to your math teacher after school ended, she was talking about moving you to all honors classes, but you declined the offer. You were perfectly happy with your regular classes. You were going to walk home but you decide to go into town for some food. Hoping not to see Sehun there, you were too embarrassed because of Luhan. You go to the restraunt and eat some onion soup, after that you go for a walk in the park. Your backpacks weighing you down but you don't care. You feel bad for turning Sehun down for hanging out. You wish you could change your mind, but you have work.

           You get tired and start to walk home. You're almost home when you see a man waiting at your door step. He has black on, all black. He looks like a detective. But you're not sure. You walk up five feet behind him.

"Hello? I said, "who are you?"

"Oh, hello young girl. I had a question for you, you're Min Hye Rim, right?"

"Ne, that's me. What do you need?"

"Come over here," you walked over to him.

"Now tell me, does this smell like Chloroform to you?"

"What?" You asked, the man held a rag upto your mouth, your vision blurred and you passes out. Your passed out but you hear talking, the men. the man at your house and someone else. You can't move, or speak. You can't open your eyes. You hear a van door open and you feel the leather seats below you. You realize,

          You've just been kidnapped.