My touch and his

Meeting you again

Hi! I know I took super long to update! I really long! I'm sorry! Especially to LEYEEN! I promised you that I would update soon yet I still took so long! My phone got confiscated by my mom! anyway.. Hope you guys would enjoy the story! Subscribe comment and enjoy! Sorry for typos!  @Leyeen! Thank you so much for commenting and asking me to update faster! It gave me motivation'  EXOTICS! Or CHANBAEK FANS! GO READ 10080! IT WAS SO TOUCHING I FINISHED READING IT JUST NOW AND I CRIED SO MUCH! 

 

Jonghyun's POV.
 
"Where do you want to go for dinner?" I asked.
 
"How about your Noona's BBQ shop. We haven't been there for a while." Minho replied.
 
I smiled and patted Minho's back. "You sure are my buddy aren't you? That's what I was thinking about!"
 
Soon we arrived at the BBQ shop. I dashed in to look for my Noona. "Jessica Noona!" I exclaimed when I saw her. I rushed over and pulled her into a tight hug. "Aigoo Jjong! I missed you! When was the last time you came? One week ago? What happen to the 3 days rule?" Jessica Noona said and knocked my head slightly. Noona and I are really close we can't bare to not see each other for long so she came up with this 3 days rule in which we have I have to visit her at least once every 3 days. 
 
"Sorry... I was busy." I smiled sheepishly. 
 
"Busy with what?" She smiled.
 
"Nothi-" 
 
"Busy chasing after a girl!" That busybody Minho interrupted.
 
"Aigoo... Stop being a playboy and get a real girlfriend would you?" Jessica said while cooking food for us.
 
"Noona! Jonghyun is serious this time!" Minho exclaimed.
 
"Yah! Would you shut up a bit? You big mouth." I shouted and whacked Minho's head.
 
Noona flicked my forehead and said "Yah! Don't bully him."
 
"Owww.. Noona.." I whined and pouted.
 
Suddenly, my phone rang. I felt my heart flutter when I saw the caller ID. It was Yoon Mi. "Yoboseyo! Yoon Mi ah! You called!" I cheered and smiled brightly.
 
"It's just a call would you stop over reacting." she said coldly.
 
"Heh.. Sorry." I apologized lightly.
 
"Anyway.. Do you have a car?" Yoon Mi asked.
 
"Ermm no.. Why?" I was slightly taken aback my Yoon Mi's question. Why would she ask me that? 
 
"Aish.. You are so useless." She said in frustration. Not knowing how to react, I stayed silence. I felt my heart stung a little when she called me useless. 
 
"Forget it. I'll find someone else." Yoon Mi muttered. At that moment, I felt desperate. I want to do something for Yoon Mi. I'm not going to let this chance slip.
 
"Wait! I would rent a car for someone else!" I said rashly.
 
"Okay then.. Be at my school gate at 4.30pm. Be sure you have a car with you." she finished her line and hung up. 
 
Minho was staring at me an demanding to explain. I laughed at his stupid serious expression and told him about the whole conversation.
 
"So Yoon Mi is the name of the girl you like?" Jessica Noona squealed.
 
"I can't believe Yoon Mi is using you again after what I told her." Minho groaned.
 
"She is not using me.. I'm helping her plus I get to meet her! Isn't that great? Wait... You met Yoon Mi and told her something?" I asked in shock.
 
"Crap" Minho cursed and smiled at me sheepishly.
 
"Explain. Now!"
 
"Well, I told her that she should forgive you because you are really sorry."
 
"And?"
 
"And I told her not to toy with you because you had a bad childhood and you have a fragile heart." Minho said softly.
 
"Why in the world do you have to tell her that?!"
 
"B-But I didn't tell her why exactly happen!" Minho said trying to make the situation better.
 
"I'm not angry that you told her that.. But the fact that I should tell her about my past by myself and not you." I sighed.
 
"Wait.. You don't mind telling Yoon Mi?" Minho ask in shock. "You have never told anyone else about this!" 
 
"I like her. I really do." I said seriously.
 
Noona placed our food on our table and said "Wow. This is a shock. Who is this girl that created such a miracle? I really need to meet her!" she smiled.
 
"She is really pretty and cute!! I'm sure you will love her Noona!" I said brightly.
 
"Dude.. Where are you going to get a car for tomorrow? Plus you have to work after school tomorrow. Did you forget?" Minho said while gobbling up all the food.
 
"Carp. I forgot." I sigh. What am I going to do now? I pulled out my phone and called my manager. 
 
"Hello Manager Kim, I'm very sorry but can I take a day off tomorrow? I'm sorry! It's urgent."
 
"Since, you are one of the most diligent workers.. I'll let you off but you will have to work night shift for one of the days next week." He said in a warm tone.
 
"Sure. Thank you so much. And Ermm.... Can you lend me a car for tomorrow? I'll do anything for you! Please?" I had no choice to try my luck. I don't know who else to borrow a car from.
 
"Anything?"
 
"Anything that I am capable of."'
 
"Fine. I want you to work night shift for the whole week next week. I can't find anyone that is willing to do night shift."
 
"Sure! I can do that! Thank you so much manager Kim." 
 
My heart pounded for joy! I have a car for tomorrow and I'm free too! I can meet Yoon Mi now. "What did your manager say?" Noona asked, breaking my thoughts.
 
"He would give me a day of and lend me a car if I work night shift for the whole week next week." I cheered.
 
"And you agreed?! Jonghyun! We have school next week and night shift is 11pm to 5am. You will only get 2 hours of sleep before school starts!" Noona scolded.
 
"I'll do anything for Yoon Mi." I smiled proudly.
 
"You are really extreme you know? Just a month ago before you met Yoon Mi, it's like impossible to fall in love with anyone and now you are head over heels with Yoon Mi." Minho laughed.
 
"it's because it's Yoon Mi~" I replied with a singing tone.
 
Next day 4.30pm Third person's PoV 
 
Jonghyun was waiting at the school gate feeling all the excitement. He watched as he saw Yoon Mi walking out. He immidiately looked into the car mirror and fixed his hair.
 
"Hey!" Jonghyun greeted with a bright smile when 
 
"Hi" Yoon Mi said without looking at Jonghyun. 
 
"Hey! Why are you girls standing outside the car like that. Get in!" Yoon Mi laughed. Jonghyun shot up when he heard the beautiful tune ringing in his ear. At that moment he wanted to make Yoon Mi laugh because of him.
 
"You don't tell us that Kim Jonghyun was sending us!" Yoon Mi's friend said in shock. "Oh god. Why is he so handsome!" another one spazzed.
 
In the end, Jonghyun end up driving to Busan with 4 girls in the car. Even if he is a player, he felt awkward, really awkward. It was uncomfortable to be the only male in a car full of females! But what's worst was he didn't even get a chance to talk to Yoon Mi and Yoon Mi just ignored him, as if he was their driver. Jonghyun let out a loud sigh. He did went all the trouble just to rent a car just to send Yoon Mi and 3 other girls to Busan for a party. 
 
"This was not the reality I wanted" Jonghyun muttered
 
Throughout the journey, Jonghyun hoped for Yoon Mi to at least acknowledge his appearance but nothing happened. When her friends talked about him, she would immediately change the topic. Before he knew it, they were already at Busan.
 
Yoon Mi and the girls got off the car. "Yoon Mi ah! What time does your party end? I'll pick you!" Jonghyun ask in a tone of almost desperation.
 
Before Yoon Mi could answer Dong Ho was beside Yoon Mi. "Dae Ho oppa! I missed you! Yoon Mi squealed and wrapped her arms around Dae Ho's neck. Jonghyun clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. When Yoon Mi let go, Dae Ho placed his arm around Yoon Mi's waist protectively.
 
"So what time does the party end? I'll pick you." Jonghyun tried again. 
 
"You don-" "I'll be send her home. You don't have to worry!" Dae Ho cut Yoon Mi off.
 
"Come on! Let's go!" Dae Ho said and pulled Yoon Mi towards his house. Just as they were about to enter, Dae Ho turned back and smirked and Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"Dammit! That guy is so urghh! He pisses me off!" I grunted and punched the steering wheel. Who is that guy? Why does Yoon Mi allow him to have all the skinship with her but everytime I touch her she would glare at me and say "Don't touch me!" coldly. Yet he allow that idiot to be so intimate with her. My heart stung, this is so unfair. 
 
"Yoon Mi ah! Can't you see what I doing for you?" I muttered. 
 
Suddenly, that smirked Dae Ho gave me flashed in my head. It gave me creeps, and a bad feeling. "There is no way in allowing that Dae Ho guy to send Yoon Mi home. No way!" I said in determination.
 
At the party.
 
"Why isn't Ji Mi here?" Dae Ho oppa asked? 
 
"Ah! She has something on!" I replied 
 
"Okay. Just help yourself to the food first. And walk around if you want! I need to entertain some other guess first." Dae Ho oppa said and presented me a bright smile. I blushed at his charismatic smile and nodded. He ruffled my hair and walked away.
 
I walk towards the snack table and got myself some fruit punch. After drinking down the fruit punch. I walked around Dae Ho's oppa's house, meeting some people that I recognize from middle school and some others I don't.
 
Suddenly, a girl in a skimpy dress and thick make up stood in front of me. I took a closer look at her at her and realize she was a girl from my current high school. "I want to talk to you." she said coldly and pulled me into one of the empty rooms in Dae Ho oppa's house.
 
Inside the room, I felt a weird aura radiating form that girl. She looked at me from head to toe with a judging look. I swallowed my saliva in nervousness and moved a few back step to widen the distance between me and her. "W-What do you want?" I stuttered.
 
She walked closer to me as I took more steps back. She pushed me against the wall and glared at me."Listen up! Stay away from Jonghyun. He is mine! Don't you dare touch him. And why in the world would he even date a pathetic girl like you?" She spat.
 
Suddenly, I felt my blood boiling. "Yah! Who are you calling pathetic?!" I shouted.
 
Slap! I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek. I gasped and stared at her in shock. She stared deeper into me and I can't help but shiver. "This is just the starting." she smirked and walked out of the room leaving me alone in the room.
 
I walked out of the room in shock and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." I muttered.
 
"Hey! Yoon Mi, are you alright?" I looked up as realized it was Dae Ho oppa. I forced a smile and nodded. "Let's go enjoy the party!" he smiled and pulled me along.
 
Jonghyun's POV.
 
When is she leaving? It's 11pm already. I sighed and glanced at the door of that idiot's house hoping that it would open and reveal a Yoon Mi that is heading home.
 
Ring! 
 
I groaned and picked up my phone. "yeoboseyo?"
 
"Yah! Kim Jonghyun! Where is my car?" Manager Kim screamed into my ear.
 
"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm suppose to return to you the car by 10! I'm so sorry! I'll return it to you before next morning! I'm so sorry!" I apologized.
 
"Aish! You better do! I need the car tomorrow. I need it'
 
"Yes. Don't worry. I'll return it. I'm so sorry Manager Kim."
 
"It's alright. Anyway. Didn't I told you to call me Key? We are close enough to be friends. I don't get why you still call me manager Kim all the time."  Manager Kim complained.
 
I chucked. "Okay okay! I'll call you Key now. I just wanted to be respectful when I call you manager Kim you know."
 
" Yah! What respectful? I'm of the same age as you! You know that I'm working just to get myself into a fashion school!"
 
"Yeah yeah. I know. Thank you so much for the car." I thanked him.
 
"sure! No problem. I need to go for my beauty sleep now." Key said and hanged up.
 
Key was actually someone that help me a lot. He was always there for me when I first started working, and helping me fit in. Sometimes I just wonder what if I didn't have Noona, Minho and Key in my life to help me.
 
I looked out if the car window again. This time I spotted Yoon Mi waking out of the house with Dae Ho beside her. I immediately got our of the car and went towards them. 
 
"I'll send you home." I said firmly to Yoon mi.
 
"who says I want you to send me home?" She said coldly and followed Dae Ho towards his car.
 
No! I can't let this happen! What if Dae Ho does something bad to Yoon Mi like my instinct? Out of impulse, I grabbed Yoon Mi's wrist an pulled her towards my car. I forced her to get into my car and I did the sit belt for her. I quickly drove off before Yoon Mi could even protest, leaving Dae Ho there alone.
 
However, I didn't  know if I made the correct choice for forcing Yoon Mi like that. She seemed really pissed with me right. 
 
I bit my lips and asked. "Are you angry with me?"
 
"You still have the face to ask me that?! Who said you could fetch me from Dae Ho oppa's house?Who gave you the rights to pull me up you car like that?" She shouted.
 
"I'm really sorry.I was just caring for you. I was worried." I said softly.
 
"Caring?" She scoffed. "You don't even care about my opinions and didn't even respect them!" 
 
"I'm sorry." I just stated quiet after that. It was kind of true that I force her into my car. 
 
"Erm. Who is that Dae Ho guy?" I asked carefully.
 
"It's non of your business!" She spat.  I sighed and looked at Yoon Mi. She was looking straight, her eyes full of anger but no matter what it was still pretty. I looked at her cheeks and realized it looked swollen and red. I wanted to reach out an touch it but I immediately changed my mind and kept my hands to myself. I didn't want to anger her any further. 
 
"Yoon Mi ah, did something happen to your cheek? Does it hurt?" I asked 
 
Yoon Mi's POV.
 
"Yoon Mi ah, did something happen to your cheek? Does it hurt?" Jonghyun asked in concern. I stared at him in shock. How did he realize that my cheeks was bruised? No one realize it. Not my friends and neither did Dae Ho oppa realized.
 
"It's alright if you don't want to tell me. I'm sorry for being a busy body." He said softly.
 
Suddenly, the same feeling came back again. Guilt. Why was he doing this to me? "I-It's fine. It's just a small bruise" I said gently, in a manner that I won't hurt his feelings. 
 
"Go and wrapped some ice cubes in a towel an hold it on your cheeks okay? It will make you fell better." I could hear the sincerity in his voice. I nodded.
 
The car became silent again. I didn't know what to say and I could feel the Jonghyun didn't dare to talk to me because he was scared that I would get mad. Sometimes I would see him open his mouth as if he wanted to say something. But before he says anything he would close it back and remain silent.
 
"H-Have you dated before?" Jonghyun asked after hesitating for ages.
 
"I did." I said nonchalantly.
 
"what happened?" He asked. Did question made me angry because my break up was indirectly linked to him.
 
"It was all because of you!" I spat.
 
"Huh what do you mean?" Jonghyun asked in shock.
 
"All because if you.. I didn't dare to hang out with popular students! And he was popular!" I raise my voice.
 
"Huh?" 
 
"I didn't want to hold his hand or showed any skinship while we were daring because I was afraid that if the school know that we are dating, I would be in the spotlight. And I didn't want that to happen because, I was afraid my school life would be ruin in one single rumor like what happened in elementary school! So I denied he a thousand of time when he initiated  skinship in public. He was pissed with me and broke up with me! It's all your fault!" I pointed at Jonghyun accusingly.
 
Jonghyun's POV.
 
I was shocked and ashamed by what Yoon Mi said. Others might say that it is unreasonable of Yoon Mi that she is blaming me but her break up was indirectly because of me. I can't believe my one joke in elementary school can cause so much scars in Yoon Mi's life.
 
Before I knew it we arrived at Yoon Mi's house. She was about to leave the car when I grabbed her wrist and said. "Yoon Mi! I'm really sorry!"
 
"Get. Your. Disgusting. Hands. Of. Me. Now!" She shouted and pushed my hand away. She stomped back into her house without looking back.
 
Disgusting
 
In her eyes, my hands and touch are disgusting.
 
Yet. Dae Ho's touch isn't.
 
This was never the reality I wanted.