A date?

Meeting you again

 

Short update! Sorry! Exams :( I'm going to update again today or tmr! Sorry for the long wait guys. 
 
Minho's POV
 
Jonghyun kept grinning non stop since Yoon Mi left. I sighed and whacked his head.
 
"YAH! What is that for?!"Jonghyun shouted. 
 
"Stop staring into space and grinning like that! You look like an idiot! I don't want to be friends with an idiot!" I joked.
 
"Yah! I'm the hyung here! Just because you don't call me hyung all the time doesn't mean you can be rude." Jonghyun said.
 
"Whatever..." I muttered 
 
"But thank you so much! All thanks to you Yoon Mi forgave me! I love you!!!!" Jonghyun cheered and pulled me into the brotherly hug.
 
"Aish! I hate you." I said playfully. It's nice seeing Jonghyun smile like that. He seldom smile like that. Sometimes it's forced. It's nice seeing a genuine smile from him. 
 
"Should I text her now? I miss her already!" He smiled. I shook my head and chuckled at how idiotic he looked when he sent a short text to Yoon Mi.
 
"Come on. We should go home already." I said and dragged Jonghyun to the bus stop.
 
While we were waiting for the bus, Jonghyun asked "Should I text her again?" 
 
"Dude! You just send her a text 5mins ago! And she haven't even replied yet!" I said in disbelief 
 
"Yeahh... But I wanna text her again" He said and text her another the text. The cycle continued for the rest of the journey home. He would send her a text every 5 to 10 mins. If I would be Yoon Mi I would really regret giving my number to him.
 
Yoon Mi's POV.
 
It was the nth time my phone buzzed again. Ji Min sighed "Its Kim Jonghyun again isn't it? Can you just reply him so he won't keep text you? Your stupid phone won't stop buzzing! I'm trying to study here."
 
Stupid jerk. 
 
"What did he text you about anyway?"
 
All his text were nonsense. It's full of:
 
Hey! How are you doing? 
 
What are you doing now? 
 
Have you eaten your lunch? Remember to eat okay? Don't skip meals! It's bad for you! 
 
You were so pretty today! 
 
Can't wait to meet you again! 
 
Can we meet up? 
 
Why are you ignoring me :3 
 
The weather is cold! Don't catch a cold! Wear your scarf and make sure you are really warm!
 
I'll be heart broken it you are sick! 
 
And many more. I told Ji Min about all the stupid messages that the Jerk sent. "Awwww.. He cares so much about you. That's so sweet." She stared at me with full of envy.
 
"Seriously?  It's freaking irritating that my phone won't stop buzzing!" I complained.
 
"Well at least you know that someone cares about and is thinking about you? Look at how depressing it's is to have no messages at all?" Ji Min said pointing to her own phone. 
 
Yoon Mi's POV. One week later.
 
It's been one week and he has still not given up. Even though I ignores all his text and calls. My phone is about to burst from all his calls and text. However, what shocked me was that he was actually keeping his promise and he didn't come and look for me.  
 
"Yoon Mi ah! Do you have any guy friends? We have a musical to prepare for! But the props are to heavy. We definitely need at least one guy to help us carry some of the heavy props to the auditorium. I asked my brother to help but we need more then one person. So do you know anyone that can help us?" Sulli, the head of the musical club pleaded.
 
"I'm sorry sulli I don- WAIT! I know someone who can help us! I call him later! He will come! So don't worry!" 
 
"Thanks Yoon Mi" She and headed of to class.
 
I smirked and pulled out my phone to call Jonghyun. "Yeoboseyo?" 
 
"Hey Jonghyun..."
 
"Am I dreaming?! YOON MI YOU CALLED ME!" He cheered into the phone.
 
"Are you trying to make me deaf? You jerk!" I scolded
 
"Sorry" he mumbled.
 
"Whatever." I said nonchalantly. "Are you free after school today?" 
 
"Of course! Are we finally going for a date?" Jonghyun exclaimed.
 
"Come to my school at 5pm" I instructed and hung up.
 
Tsk. A date? Kim Jonghyun. Did you really think I would go on a date with you? What a joke.