Fear

Meeting you again

Hey! Short update! Hehe! Enjoy~~ Pls subscribe and comment! It gives me motivation to update! Sorry for typos! 


 
Third person's POV.
 
Jonghyun walked back to the bus stop with heavy footsteps.  Jonghyun pulled out his phone and dialed Minho's number.
 
"Yoboseyo?" he said in a sleepy voice.
 
"Hello Minho ah, your parents are overseas right?" jonghyun asked 
 
"Yeah they are... Hyung! I just fell asleep. What is it?" Jonghyun chuckled slightly at Minho calling him hyung. It was Minho's habit. When his is sleepy he would always talk formally.
 
"I'm coming over to sleep." Jonghyun said.
 
"Eh?!" Minho woke up immediately. "Why do you always invite yourself to my house?" Minho whined. Jonghyun hung up on Minho and went on the public bus which headed to Minho's house.
 
It had started to rain He sighed as he looked out of the window. He stared at the water droplets rolling down the glass. "What you did to me cannot be erased with a sorry." Yoon Mi's words kept replaying in his head. Her face was full of hatred. This hurts so badly.
 
Jonghyun sighed ad alighted the bus. He walked straight towards Minho's door and knocked on it. He was welcomed with Minho's annoyed look. "Yah! You Jerk! Can you don't invite yourself to my house like that?!" Minho scolded. Jerk. That's what Yoon Mi called him. "Minho ah, it's rude I know. But I really don't want to go home to a lonely apartment now. I'm sorry okay." Jonghyun said softly.
 
Minho frowned in confusion and allowed Jonghyun to enter. This wasn't like Jonghyun at all. The elder would never apologize to the younger. They known each other too well to apologize to each other. "Hey.. Are you alright?" Minho asked carefully The elder looked like he was about to break down and that was the last thing Minho wanted.
 
Jonghyun nodded "I need a bath."
"Alright, go on and take a shower I'll get you some clothes."Minho said giving Jonghyun a comforting pat on his back and walked over to get some clothes for the elder. 
 
Minho laid on his bed thinking about what happened during the date that made Jonghyun like that. Minho always looked up to Jonghyun knowing that he was a strong guy. Minho watched how independent Jonghyun was when his whole world came crashing down. Minho watched how Jonghyun fought to hold on to whatever he had. Everything happened when Jonghyun was very young. His perfect childhood crash but Jonghyun was able to overcome everything. What exactly happened to make the elder so vulnerable? 
 
Suddenly, a loud and frustrated shout came from the bathroom.  Minho knew it was Jonghyun letting out his frustration and agony. The younger decide not to disturb the elder, he understood that the elder needed time by himself to cool down.
 
Minho watched Jonghyun walk out of the bathroom with red and puffy eyes. It was obvious Jonghyun cried. Jonghyun sighed loudly ad he dried his hair and sat on Minho's bed. Minho carefully shifted his position so he was sitting beside Jonghyun.
 
"Jonghyun, do you want to talk about it? If you don't its alright. I just want you to know I am your best friend and I will always be there for you." Minho said sincerely.
 
Jonghyun remained silent. Minho didn't want to force anything out of the elder because he knew Jonghyun was going through a tough time and how he could is to Saturday beside the elder and support him.
 
"I'm scared, Minho. I'm really scare" Jonghyun's lips trembled as he felt tears welling up.
 
"Hey.. Don't hold it back. It's okay to cry. I'm here for you." Minho patted Jonghyun's back and gave him a reassuring smile.
 
"Y-You know I don't believe that love will last long right? All I believe is that love will bring problems, you know about that too right?" Jonghyun asked softly.
 
I nodded. "I told you so many times that love can bring you happiness already why won't you believe me?"
 
"No it can't. All love bring you is pain an sufferings" Jonghyun said softly. It was obvious that his emotions had cool down a little.
 
"Jonghyun.... It's time for you to forget about your past and move on" I tried persuading him.
 
"That is not the problem here." Jonghyun sighed.
 
 "What is it?" Minho asked feeling slightly worried.
 
"I not only like Yoon Mi but I-I think I-I l-love her." Jonghyun sighed as tears rolled down his cheek. 
 
This can't be true. Jonghyun never fell in love with anyone. No one had the power to do so. Although Jonghyun had date hundreds of girls be was never serious in any relationship. Minho can't believe that Yoon Mi manage to make the elder fall in love with her. Making the elder fall in love was almost close to impossible.
 
"Isn't that great? You are finally in love with someone!" I exclaimed.
 
"But Minho... She still hates me for the bullying incident. Everything hurts so much. Probably  to Yoon Mi, I am a crazy guy who wouldn't leave her alone." Jonghyun took a deep breath and continued "I don't want to be in love..." He paused for a whole as he tried to control his tears. "I am scared of falling in love. I don't want to be like them." Jonghyun said in a whisper that was barely audible 
 
"Jonghyun, its okay. I'll help you overcome your fear. Come here." I told Jonghyun and pulled into a tight hug. At that moment Minho felt that the elder who sobbing in his arms was so vulnerable.
 
"Everything will be fine. It's late. Let's go to sleep alright?" Minho said.
 
That night Minho could here all of Jonghyun sobs and groans of agony. At that moment he was so angry with Yoon Mi, for hurting Jonghyun like that. Although Minho knew it wasn't her fault but he can't help it.