Sweetness

Meeting you again

MuzikDinoJjong thanks for the upvote :) 

Yoon Mi's POV 

I looked at Jonghyun's back as he sleep. I couldn't believe what he had went through. Just then I felt like he look so vulnerable. 

Should I continue doing this? He has been through so much and yet I want to hurt him more.  But what am I suppose to say to him? Hey Jonghyun, I started all this because I wanted to revenge you. But I changed my mind. So let's stop all this and you go your own way while I go mine. No! I can't  tell him that, he just trusted me and I am going to leave him the next day? I'm just going to bring him pain. 

I groaned and ruffled my hair in annoyance. I kept thinking about what I should do until I fell asleep. 

The next morning. Yoon Mi's POV 

I squint my eyes to the sunlight as I tried adjust my eyes to the brightness. I rubbed my eyes and looked for Jonghyun but he was on the mattress. My nose was filled with the smell of frying eggs. Immediately, I headed to the kitchen to see Jonghyun cooking. He looked up at me with his bright smile.

"Good morning! Go wash up and by then breakfast should be ready." He said with his smoothing voice. I'm not sure when but now when I listen to him talk it feels so smoothing and comfortable. I nodded and made my way to the bathroom.

I saw the disposable toothbrush he have me yesterday was already applied with toothpaste. I smiled. How caring can he get? 

Walking back into the kitchen I saw Jonghyun putting 2 sets of delicious breakfast on the table. "Hopefully this doesn't taste to bad. I haven't really cooked for a while." He smiled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

I took a bite and it shocked me. Jonghyun didn't looked like a guy that could cook. Jonghyun was look at me expectantly as I swallowed. "It's great! Thanks Jonghyun. I didn't think you could cook though" I stated. "Well, when my Noona was depressed I had to take care of her and cook for her." 

"I'm sorry for making you bring up your past again." I apologized. "Aniya! I feel better telling you everything yesterday. I should be the one thanking you for being such a good listener " Jonghyun smiled 

After breakfast, Jonghyun took the initiative to walk me back home. We didn't talk much but it was comfortable. 

Our hand bumped onto each other as we walked. I held my hands infront of me so that we would not be in that heart fluttering moment again. Just then Jonghyun grabbed my hands and started rubbing it between his own hands. "What are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"Your hands are icy cold." Jonghyun said calmly as he tried to warm up my hands. He is so nice to me and yet I am planning to revenge him. I really need to stop this but I don't know how. 

"Yoon Mi, would you promise me something?" Jonghyun asked breaking my thoughts 

"What is it?"

"Can you please not tell anyone about my past? It's not something proud for me to share and I don't really want to think about my past anymore. If this spreads out the whole school will start talking about it and it will be harder for me to forget and move on." 

"Of course! You can trust me with it." I assured him. 

"Thank you." 

Before I knew it, we were at the doorstep I my house. I sighed in disappointment. I don't know why but I want Jonghyun to stay with me longer. Just then an idea came. "Jonghyun, you want to come in and get a hot drink before you head back? The weather is cold." 

"I would love to Yoon Mi but I can't I'm already late for work." Jonghyun said softly.

"You work?" I ask in shock.

"Yeah. I work at a karaoke lounge near our school."

"Oh but why? I mean your Noona is already working. Isn't it hard to keep up with your school work and work at the same time?" 


"Nah it's alright I only work on Saturday. Noona always wanted to open her own bakery . She already have a scholarship in one of the most famous bakery school in Japan. She is now saving up so she can settle down when she reach there. She has already drop our of high school to work so that there I'll be money for us, I can't be so selfish to let her provide me with everything I need and to give up her dream. So I am working earn more money and hopefully Noona can save up money faster." Jonghyun explained.

Jonghyun is a sweet guy. I didn't for his image at all. Looking at him, you would think that he is an notorious playboy but I guess looks can be deceiving.

"Yoon Mi, I would really want to talk to you more but I am really late sorry about that. See you soon!" Jonghyun said in a hurry and jogged of. I laughed as Jonghyun turn back to give me a wave with a goofy smile

Hello guys, here is a short update of some fluff! Hope u guys enjoyed it and pls subscribe and comment! 

Anyway does anyone know what happen to onew? I'm confuse about the situation. If u guys know any news about him pls tell me!