Another day out

Meeting you again

 

Hello! How are my fellow readers? Hope you guys had a good day today and maybe this chapter can make you all feel even better. Or if you had a bad day... hope this can make you smile. Enjoy~ and comment. Bad feedbacks are also welcomed! I want to improve my story for you all!^^

Yoon Mi's pov 

"YOON MI AH!" a cute bubbly voice filled the hall way. I turn around to see Jimin running towards me with small light steps. I waved to her and gave her a hug "Hey! Felt like I haven't talk to you in ages." "It's only a weekend Yoon Mi" she laughed.

 

"So what's up? You look happy." I asked. "Is it that obvious?"she blushed. I nodded. "Well.... Minho asked me out on a date tonight!" she squealed. 

 

"He did? wow! Im so happy for you!" I gave her another hug. "You have to help me choose a cute outfit for tonight." "Of course! That's what friends do!"

 

On the way to our lockers. I told Jimin everything about me and Jonghyun it felt so good to have Jonghyun as my friend genuinely. "That's great Yoon Mi! And it's more like you. I've been wanting to tell you that whenever you have the mindset of taking revenge on Jonghyun, you are kinda scary."

 

"Yeah I know, I am kinda disgusted by myself too. I'm glad everything is good now." I told her. When I open my locker, trash started spilling out. Newspapers, sweet wrapper, empty bottles, cans, half eaten apple, my locker was filled with all the trash you can ever think of. Not only that, the stench was revolting.  I look at my locker once more and a yellow post it caught my eye.

 

Stay away from Jonghyun.

 

I ripped the post it off and slammed my locker shut. Biting my lips, I tried to hold my tears back. 

 

Yoon Mi, this is nothing. You are strong. Remember what you told Jjong?  You are strong. You'll be fine. I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned on the locker for support.

 

"Yoon Mi ah" Jimin's voice broke my thoughts. I opened my eyes slowly to see Jimin staring at me with worry written all over her face. I look around everyone was pointing fingers at me and gossiping about me.

 

Calmly, I forced a smile and said "Let's go to class." I walked towards our classroom without looking back and Jimin but I knew she was following right behind me.

 

I walked to my sit and rest my head from the table. I just didn't feel like facing all the stared and gossips right now. I didn't want to face Jimin too. It's not that I don't want to tell her or anything but I didn't want to face the problem. Jimin tapped me on the shoulder a couple of time. I squeezed my eyes shut and pretended that I was asleep. 

 

"I Know that you are awake Yoon Mi." She said quietly. I ignored her and stayed the same position I was in. She sighed. "Yoon Mi, I just want you to know now that I'll be there to listen when you are ready." 

 

Lunch came and I knew I had to talk to Jimin. I was clearing up the trash in my locker and Jimin was helping me. "You don't have to help me Jimin, it stinks and you hate skipping meals. Go get your lunch." I told her.

 

"No way. How can I leave you alone like that. The stench isn't that bad, I just have to breathe through my mouth." She gave me a warm smile.

 

I look at Jimin in shock. She was different from those friends that left me when I was called a germ. People were staring at us and judging us but Jimin didn't care a bit. 

 

"Are you're feeling better now?" She asked. I nodded. "Thanks to you. I'm sorry for being a and ignoring you just now." Slowly, I explained to her everything. From that day in Dae Ho oppa's party up to now. 

 

"WHAT?! What is wrong her?! Does Jonghyun know about this?" 

 

I nodded. "He is the first to know, followed by you." 

 

"That's great. It's okay, I'll be here with you. I won't let them hurt you."

 

"Thanks Jimin. You are the best." She smiled and gave me a comforting hug.

 

The week went by smoothly in a flash. Okay, maybe it wasn't that smooth. Su Jin and her friends still can't stop harassing me. They called me names, tripped me, pushed me, send me threatening notes and the worst was that they placed a lizard in my bag. But it was finally Saturday and I can't wait to meet Jjong. 

 

I ransacked by wardrobe to find something nice to wear. I first pulled out a dress but decided not to wear that because I don't want to look too formal. Then tried on skinny jeans but my legs look too fat that day.  After much considerations, I settled with a skater skirt and a crop tee.

 

I glanced and the clock. Crap. He is going to be here any time now. Quickly, I pulled up my hair in to a messy bun and raced for the door. I picked up my platforms but I remembered how Jonghyun was insecure about his height. "He'll probably like it if I'm shorter than him." I giggled and picked up my high cut converse.

 

Just then, the door bell rang. I opened the door to see Jonghyun standing there. He was in skinny jeans and a black fitting v- neck shirt. He looks hot. I could see his muscular biceps and his v neck shirt revealed his mole on his chest.  His hair was styled slightly upwards today and his cologne smelt great.

 

"Hey!" He greeted with his charming smile.

"Hi." I replied shyly. I quickly wore my converse as he watched me. I have no idea why but I felt really nervous. When I was done, I stood up and straighten my skirt. 

 

"Ready?" He asked 

 

I nodded and followed his lead. As we walked to the bus stop his arms were naturally on my shoulder. "You look really pretty today, Yoon."

 

I blushed. "T-Thank you." I have no idea why I was acting so fidgety. Maybe this is the Jonghyun that girls fall for everyday. That is no doubt that everything about him is attractive. His hair, his smile, his voice and his muscular arms. 

 

"Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Huh? What ouh. .. no no there is nothing." I was so flustered. 

 

He chuckled. "Why are you so fidgety today?"

 

"I am? No I'm not I'm normal." I denied 

 

"So how's school?" He asked.

 

"It's okay..." 

 

"Is Su Jin still disturbing you?"

 

Hesitantly, I shook my head. I don't see the need to tell Jonghyun the small things she does to me. I didn't affect me that much. It was manageable.

 

"Yoon, here we go again don't we?" 

 

"It's really nothing much."

 

"Yoon.... even if it's something small I still want to know. Even if all she did is pulled out one strand of your hair I want to know too." I can see all the care and sincerity in his eyes.

 

Slowly, I told him everything. The trash to the lizard I didn't leave out anything not even a single part.  

 

"It's just all these small things. Don't worry." I finished.

 

Jonghyun didn't say anything he walked in silence for a few moments.

 

"Jjong?"

 

"That's not small Yoon. Threatening notes, lizards and trash? I'm so sorry Yoon. This is all my fault. Why was I such a playboy and broke Su Jin's heart?"

 

"Jjong! I said before. This is not your fault okay?" 

 

"Okay. But I'm going to protect you."

 

"Thanks Jjong but there is really nothing much you can do."

 

"I'll confront her if I need to." Jonghyun looked at me and said that with all the determination I'm his voice.  It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I smiled and stopped in my tracks. 

 

"Hm?  What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked and stopped with me. 

 

Blushing, I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much Jjong.  I really appreciate all you care. It made this whole situation so much better." I said softly.

 

I could feel his smile against my head. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. We stood there in that position for quite a while. It was comforting to lean my ear against his chest. I like listening to his heartbeat and his breaths. 

 

Reluctantly, I pulled away and look back at Jonghyun with a really red face.  "Come on let's go. I really want to bring you to a place." Jjong said excitedly and pulled me along.

 

"Where?"

 

"Somewhere important to me. You'll know later." He smiled.

 

 The bus ride was so long. Or maybe I was just really curious about where we were going. My eyes started to droop. I leaned my head on the window of the bus and tried to get some sleep. But the bus was vibrating too much. I sat up straight again and let out a sigh.

 

Jonghyun looked at me and chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked. He said nothing but placed his hand on my head and guided it to lean on his shoulders. 

 

"There you go. You silly. I could have just leaned over. This shoulder will always be here for you to lean on."

 

"Thanks."

 

"Go get some sleep" He said in his warm deep voice as he my hair.

 

 

"Yoon..." I heard Jonghyun sweet voice and a small nudged on my shoulders. 

 

"Hmm?" I rubbed my eyes and tried to adjust to the brightness of the sun. 

 

"We are here." He said. Jonghyun pulled me who still in a daze and helped me down the bus. Once I got down, I tripped over the curb. All I saw was the floor coming closer to my face. Fortunately, Jonghyun was there in time to grab me. 

 

"Be careful! Are you always this clumsy?" He laughed.

 

"Shuddup! Im not!"

 

"Oh really? Maybe you are doing this on purpose so that you'll have skin ship with me." He teased 

 

"YAH! YOU JERK!" 

 

"Is this the way you talk to the person that saved your face from smashing into a thousand pieces?"

 

"Fine! I'll let this go because you saved me."

 

He laughed and pinched my cheeks. "You are so pretty when you are angry. I love this red tint or your cheeks."

 

I blushed. "And weirdo Jonghyun strikes again. Anyway where are we?"

 

"We are reaching soon, we just have to walk down a couple of blocks." 

 

I nodded and walked with him.  "You know you have really bad sleeping habits." He said.

 

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. "No I don't.'

 

"You were drooling on my shirt, gritting your teeth and mumbling some incoherent stuff. You snore like a pig too." Jonghyun laughed.

 

"NO I DO NOT." MY face heated up. Urgh. I shouldn't have slept in the bus. Why did I have to choose to show this side of me to him.

 

"Do you want to see it? I have all the evidence here~" He teased and held up his phone. 

 

"I HATE YOU!" My face burned with embarrassment and speed walk in front of him. I couldn't face him. "And please delete that" I begged.

 

I continued walking in front of him. I heard Jonghyun footsteps quicken. I walked even faster so he wouldn't catch up. But he still managed to catch up.  He grabbed my hand to stop me from walking any faster "yah yah, why are you running away from me?" I was to embarrassed to answer him. 

 

"Are you embarrassed?" 

 

"I'm a girl!  Of course I'll be embarrassed if a guy sees my ugly sleeping habits." I pouted.

 

"Pabo! "

 

"What... it's normal for me to be embarrassed about this." I avert my gaze away from Jonghyun.

 

"I Know.  But you don't have to be. Plus I was only exaggerating." 

 

"Huh?" 

 

"You weren't drooling that much. And you didn't grit your teeth. I was just joking. All you did was let out some mumbles and some snores. You looked adorable. The snores sounded like music to me. And you make some small whining sound making you look like a cute little kitten."

 

I looked at him stunt. 

 

"You don't get it do you? You look beautiful when you sleep. And the small sounds you let out are so smoothing."

 

I stood there trying to process what he was saying.

 

"I couldn't stop looking at you. The image was so addictive." 

 

"You don't have to say all this just to make me feel better Jjong." 

 

"I'm not. I'm speaking from my heart."

 

"What?" I liked all the things he said about me but I was still in the state of disbelief. How can my snore sound like music? 

 

"So next time when you are around me, just be yourself. Show all your bad habits or your so called ugly side. I love you for who you are and everything about you. You don't have to feel insecure about yourself." He continued.

 

"Jjong, I can't say that back and you know that. Stop being so nice to me. I don't deserve you." I feel so guilty. He was giving me so much love but I didn't know how to love him back.

 

"I Know that. And no one but you deserves me because my heart is meant for you." Jonghyun smiled. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I was so touched. Who wouldn't be right?  How could Jonghyun love me so unconditionally even when I was so mean to him.

 

"Ouh no. Are you going to cry? Please don't I really can't comfort people when they cry. And there is a high chance I'll cry too."

 

I burst out laughing at what he said. "Thanks for spoiling the moment Jjong."

 

We walked for a couple of minutes while joking around. "We are here." Jonghyun announced. I look up to see us stop in front of a small eatery. 

 

"here?"  I asked 

 

He nodded. "This place is important to you?" I didn't know if I came off rude but I just couldn't believe we travelled so far just to come to this eatery. 

 

He nodded again and pushed the door open.