1. First meeting

Meeting you again

 

hello:))) here's the first chapt! I hope you. Guys will enjoy it! Subscribe, comment and enjoy! 
 
Yoon Mi's POV 
 
"Come on Yoon Mi! Just do this for me! That Minho guy is really cute! Just go on this lunch with me!" Ji min begged.
 
Ji min is my best friend. I can't live without her. We do everything for each other and share everything with each other. Last week, Ji Min met this guy named Minho at a friend's birthday party. From what I heard he is from Sangnam Boys' High school. Girls from our school are really head over heels over boys of that school. Apparently, they are smart, talented and good looking. 
 
Minho asked Ji Min to lunch, it was settled that both of them were  to bring some friends so that it will be come a small gathering. That's why she is here begging me. 
 
"Please! Do this for me!" Ji Min tried again.
 
"Fine!" I said reluctantly. "But you owe me big time for this." 
 
"Thank you!" She exclaimed and threw me a tight bear hug. 
 
I grinned and said, "This is what friends are for right?"
 
Jonghyun's POV 
 
"Hey buddy! Are you free for lunch this Saturday?" Minho asked 
 
"Yeah I guess so? why?" I asked back.
 
"I met this girl from Cheongjin Girls' High school and I asked her out for lunch. Being your buddy... I thought about you and asked her to bring one or two friends along." He grinned 
 
"Cheongjin Girls' High? All the hot girls?! Thanks buddy! You are the best!" I cheered as we hi fived each other. 
 
"Dude! But aren't you still dating that Su Jin girl?" Minho laughed.
 
"Oh.. That girl? I broke up with her last night." I said nonchalantly.
 
"Heh! She didn't even last for 2 weeks?!" Minho asked in disbelief.
 
"What can you expect? I'm KIM JONGHYUN!" 
 
We are known to be the play boys around area. But who cares the girls still flock to us, that's what matters. 
 
Saturday, Jonghyun's POV
 
"Are you sure her friend is hot?" I asked Minho.  If she is some nerd, I'm going to bash Minho up. 
 
"Well, she is really pretty. Her eyes are beautiful, she has long brown wavy hair, fair skin, rosy cheeks and her name is Ji Min. Pretty name right? So I guess her friend will be pretty too?" Minho said while staring into space.
 
I was really shocked by Minho's response. Usually he will describe girls as : "Yeah she is kinda hot" or "Her looks are acceptable " or "Nah.. She is just an average". He never describes a girl in such detail. Sometimes he doesn't even remember their names.
 
"Buddy.. You are acting kinda weird today." I muttered. 
 
Just then, sounds of the windcharm on the door rang, I look up to see two girls enter the fast food restaurant. Minho immediately stood up "Hey!  Ji Min! Over here!" he waved. The girl named Ji Min waved back to Minho as her friend hid behind her. Minho was right. Ji Min was really pretty but I couldn't see her friend.
 
"Ji Min meet my buddy, Jonghyun." Minho introduced politely.  "Hi. Nice to meet you." I greeted. "Nice to meet you too" she replied and shook hands with me.
 
"Minho, Jonghyun this is my bestie, Yoon Mi." Ji Min pointed to the girl who stood there silently beside Ji Min with her head facing down. "Hello. I'm Minho." Minho greeted and held out his hand. Yoon Mi shook Minho's hand, but as she looked up, her beauty stunning. Innocence was radiating from her pale skin and soft eyes. Her pale skin made the light red tint on her cheeks and her small lips more prominent. 
 
I was never attracted to innocent or sweet looking girls, she was the first. "Hello, I'm Yoon Mi. Nice too meet you, Minho."  her sweet soft voice rang like a soothing melody in my ear. The small smile she gave to Minho made my heart flutter. 
 
"Hi I'm Jonghyun. Yoon mi is a really beautiful name." I greeted and held my hand out for a hand shake. She looked up at me for a second but before I could react, her eyes widen and snapped her head back down. "Hi" she muttered without shaking my hand. I cleared my throat awkardly and rubbed my neck with the hand Yoon Mi left hanging. Wow, Kim Jonghyun did you really just got rejected by a girl.
 
"Ermmm.. She is just shy." Ji Min said awkwardly as she stared at the tense situation.
 
"Yeah.. I guess so." I laughed awkardly with blood rushing up my cheeks. She shook Minho's hand. Why didn't she shake mine? Did I do something wrong? Was i staring at her too much?
 
Through out lunch, I didn't even manage to create a conversation with Yoon Mi. Everytime I ask her something she will reply with short answers such as "Yes.", "No", "I don't know" or she will just ignore me and keep quiet. She never even looked at me once. However, when Minho is talking she will look at him and listen to what he is saying. She will look uninterested in my questions but interested in Minho's. She should answer Minho's question in detail and  created a conversation with him. All I could do is sit there awkwardly as I watched the three of them.
 
I couldn't take it anymore. Why is Yoon Mi treating me like that? Did I do something wrong? "Yoon Mi, did we meet before? Why won't you look at me when you talk." I interuppted them.
 
The whole table was filled with silence. Minho laughed awkwardly and asked, "Hyung, what are you doing are you okay?" I ignored Minho as I continued looking at Yoon Mi, waiting for her to answer. "Sorry about it guys, Jonghyun hyung is acting a little off today maybe because he is tired from a long day yesterday. Should we continu-" "Did I do something wrong?" I cut Minho off. Minho gave me a weird stare and nudged me lightly, 
 
"No, we have never met before." Yoon Mi said coldly. I flinched at her tone. Yoon Mi never used this tone towards Ji Min or Minho.
 
"Then why are you treating me like that? Aren't you being a little rude?" I asked again. Suddenly, Yoon  Mi stood up and said "I'm sorry, Ji Min. I'm really tired. I want to go home now." She ignored what I asked her completely.
 
"Yoon mi... Why are acting so weirdly? Is there something wrong?" Ji Min asked in concern.
 
"Nothing's wrong! I'm just tired." Yoon Mi replied
 
"Alright. Then we shall leave now then. Sorry." Ji Min said softly with a tint of disappointment in her voice.
 
"Wait! Stop! Don't go!" I desperately pulled onto Yoon Mi's wrist. I didn't know why I was so desperate in asking her to stay. I didn't know what I was doing. All I know is I can't let her leave like that.
 
"Don't touch me!" She spat and pushed my hand away.
 
"Wait! Please don't go!" I begged. I was desperate. This was so unlike me. But I was really desperate. I want to be able to meet her again. I want her to smile for me. I don't want her to talk to me in that tone. I want her to talk to me like how she talks to Minho. I want to know more about her. 
 
"What do you want?" She said coldly not looking at me again.
 
"Look.. If I did something wrong to offend you I sincerely apologize! Please don't go!"  I said sincerely. Why am I apologizing to a girl? I'm Kim Jonghyun! This is not me but my head is a mess. 
 
"I said that we have never met and you have done nothing wrong what else do you want?!" She said with annoyance and picked up her bag. 
 
"I like you!" I blurted in a hurry in an attemped to stop Yoon Mi from leaving. My eyes widen in shock. Why did I just say? Yoon Mi froze and glared at me. "Would you stop joking around?!" She was really pissed by now. 
 
"I am not joking. I really like you." I said sincerely. 
 
"Oh really? Let me tell you something. I HATE YOU!" She emphasized greatly on the last part making sure I understood what she said. I stared in shock. I just got rejected by a girl and she said she hate me. This wasn't the reality I wanted! 
 
"I'm sorry Minho and Ji Min I really want to go home now." She said softly.
 
"It's alright. Let's go. Good bye Minho and Jonghyun, sorry about it, I think Yoon Mi is a little tired today too that is why she is a little more cranking." Ji Min said and walked towards the entrance of the fast food restaurant. "Yoon Mi ah. I think we are stuck here. It's raining heavily outside and we don't have an umbrella." 
 
"Don't worry. I have one. I'll sent you girls to the bus stop." Minho offered.
 
"Thank you Minho." Yoon Mi smiled to him like nothing happened as they walked towards the entrance of the fast food restaurant. I looked at her in shock, if there was something wrong, its definietly me. 
 
I fell back on to my chair in confusion. How can she hate me? We just met! What did I do wrong for her to hate me? Why can't she hate Minho? Why is it me? I sat there is slience as I listen to the sound of raindrops hitting intensly at the windows. No, I have to do something, if not I'll really not see her again.  I stood up abruptly and ran out of the fast food restaurant into the rain. I am lost and confused but one thing I'm clear about is I have to find out why Yoon Mi hates me. I don't know why but I was really attracted to her. Love at first sight? Is this what it feels like? It felt warm, fuzzy but scary at the same time.
 
I dashed to the bus stop and found the 3 of them laughing and chatting. At that moment, I saw Yoon mi laughing while covering slightly. I felt a gush of bitterness and jealousy. Why can't I be Minho? 
 
I didn't care how pathetic I look being drenched from head to toe. I grabbed on to Yoon Mi's wrist so that she would face me. She gasped in shock as she saw me but her expression soon turned into the cold and emotionless expression. "I told you not to touch me!" She warned and shoved my hand away.     
 
"Jonghyun! What are you doing?" Minho asked in confusion. I didn't have the time to answer him. All I need now is an answer, an explanation of why Yoon Mi hates me.
 
"I don't understand why do you hate me! It's the first time we met why do you hate me?" I asked desperately.
 
She clenched her fist tightly as she stared deeply at me. "Fine! Listen carefully. My name is Sung Yoon Mi. Now do you understand why I hate you, Jjong president? "Just then her bus arrived. She made her way up the bus, pulling Ji min along.
 
Sung Yoon Mi? Jjong president?
 
 
"Y-Yoon Mi is t-that g-girl?" I muttered in shock. Suddenly, all the memories and flashback came gushing in to my mind.