Chapter 2

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter
The practice room is blasting with their latest track, Wolf. They are fooling around after a whole day of practice.

Luhan calls "Yixing, youre not joining? Amber's buying yknow..." Lay replies "You guys go on, i'll catch on," rummaging his bag.

Luhan asks "What are you looking for?" Lay answers "My phone, i swear it was in my bag." Luhan shook his head and reply "Silly, its with Sehun. He borrowed it from you."

Lay snaps his fingers and says "Oh, right." Luhan slings his arm over Lay's shoulder and says "Come on Mr. Forgets-A-Lot." Lay chuckles and walks out of the room. Suho makes sure that everything is in place, he then catches up with the boys.

You look at your watch 10.15PM. You thought *Hm, they must be going on really late.* You then heard the cries of laughter and ruckus down the hallway.

You blink and quickly pull up your hoodie, covering your head. Lay turns his head, Amber calls "Jiji!" Your eyes dilate, Amber then covers .

Lay thought *Jiji? My Jiji? I mean... Jia?* Lay searches for you, Sehun then says "Lay hyung, here. Thank you," passing back his phone. Lay nods his head and places the phone in his pocket.

Amber dashes to you and rubs her nape. You eye her from top to bottom, you ask "Whats wrong?" Amber answers "Er... You see... I said we were going on a date right?" You nod your head.

Amber continues "Well, i invited Kai too because he said he wanted to come and he invited the wh
Please log in to read the full chapter