Chapter 4

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter
You got up early the next morning, well no. Scratch that; you didnt even sleep last night.

The incident of last night kept replaying at the back of your head like a Charlie Chaplin movie; something you'd get bored so easily yet you watch it.

He never seems to leave your mind, he's a disease yet he's the cure. You mutter " you Zhang Yixing."

Mrs. Wang calls "Jia! Dont you have work today?" You thought *How i wish i dont.* You then hear footsteps on the staircase.

Fuhan barges in and calls "Nu-... Oh, youre up." You flash a weak smile. Fuhan says "Ooh, you dont look too good nuna. Did you even sleep last night?" You answer "I saw him Fuhan. We met again... After all this years, we met again."

Fuhan asks "Who? Zhang Yixing?" A smile curl up on your lips though something is wretching in your heart.

Fuhan sighs, he says "Nuna, the choice is easy. Either you talk to him or forget him." You cry "You think i dont want to talk to him? You think i dont want to explain? Its not easy forgetting someone who gave you a lot to remember," tears falling.

Fuhan heaves, he thought *Ugh, i hate this.* Fuhan feels sorry for you yet he sides on Lay. He hates to see the vulnerable, crybaby you but what hurts him the most is when you're a coward.

Well, maybe he cant blame you since youre a girl but from his guy perspective, he thinks its better if you came forth in this matter.

Fuhan pulls you in his embrace and pats your back. Fuhan says "Im sorry nuna, im just... I dont know. I hate seeing you like this but i hate it more the fact that Yixing hyung knows nothing behind it."

You reply "I dont want to hurt him!" Fuhan retorts "Youre hurting him more by keeping it a secret." You sob "Youre not helping Han." Fuhan replies "Good, i dont intend to help you."

You back away and say "Well, to be
Please log in to read the full chapter