Chapter 3

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lay nudges Chanyeol and says "She's your fan not mine." Chanyeol stops and looks at Lay. You thought *A fan? You think im a fan?*

Chanyeol looks at you and asks "Really Jia? Youre a fan of mine?" You reply "Nu'uh, Chaeri is. Im...." Kai butts "Jia nuna is a fan of mine, right nuna?"

You reply "Please Jongin, you? Nu'uh." Sehun says "Jia nuna is my fan. She loves me, dont you nuna? Dont you?" You answer "Sehun, i love you but... Nope, youre wrong."

Sehun pouts, Kai says "Hah! In your face! She's not your fan either." Amber blurts "Please, you guys got the guess right already. She's a fan of Lay."

Your eyes dilate, you thought *Amber Josephine Liu! You are so dead after this!* Amber thought *Oh, ! Im so dead.*

Lay blinks, he thought *You watch... Me?* He looks at you, you avoid and call "Amber..."

Amber says "Uh, waiter! We're done, can i have the bill?" The waiter nods his head. Suho looks at his watch and says "Come on guys, we got an early morning tomorrow."

All sorts of groaning and complaining escapes their lips. Amber pays the bill and asks "Jiji, you need a ride?"

You shook your head and answer "No worries, i'll catch the bus." Lay whispers something to Kris.

Kris nods his head, you stand up and say "Well, thanks for tonight... I guess." Amber says "Be careful!" as you start to walk away.

You nod your head. Lay then follows you, EXO and Amber has their brows raised. Kris says "He'll get back on his own."

Amber thought *Oh great... I hope nothing turns awry. Jia, Yixing... Best of luck!*

You mutter "He thinks im a fan? A fan? Really..." and starts monologuing. Lay then appears beside you and says "Old habits die hard huh?"

You let out a shriek, Lay giggles; his dimples showing. You hit his shoulder and reply "You scared me Yixing!"

You blink your eyes as you slowly dissipate in the memory of the past.

You were waiting at the train station, not real

Please log in to read the full chapter