Chapter 5

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter
You wait at the bus stop in front of SM's building. The clock is already past one; you've ignored every call and text Fuhan and your mum gave. You then see a black van with tinted glass arriving.

Lay walks out of the van, excited and happy. Not a single sign of fatigue showed on his face. He runs to you and says "You waited! Im so sorry, i meant to text you but i forgot my phone."

You smile and reply "Its alright." Lay says "No, its not alright. I have dance practice now and well, youre still here..." Kris calls "Yixing!"

Lay nods his head, you thought *Ugh, i waited for hours!* Lay looks at you, apologetic. He holds your hand and says "Come on, i'll try and persuade our manager."

The both of you arrive at the practice room, Lay whispers something in their manager's ear. Their manager, Daehwan has his brows furrowing. Lay then whispers again. In exchange, Daehwan nods.

Lay looks at you and smile. He says "Come on," waving his hand telling you to come over. You walk, awkwardly, to Lay. Lay chuckles and says "You can sit here and- Oh, wait... Does your parents know youre here? Youre so reckless you dont even tell them, have you told them?"

You thought *You remembered.* Lay waits for your answer, he calls "Jiji," repeatedly. You reply "No but dont worry, i'll handle it." Lay looks at you, glaring.

EXO calls "Lay, come on~" Lay then runs to them, apologizes and warms himself up. They start to do their dance routine. You thought *Oh, this is new and i get to see it!*

Please log in to read the full chapter