Chapter 7

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter

You catch the bus and eat the toast Fuhan made for you. Your phone rings, startling you. You answer "Hello?"

Lay replies "Hey Jia, i got this crazy idea but i dont know if you'll go with me..." You ask "What is it?" Lay answers "Lets visit Changsha."

You ask "You mean make a day trip?" Lay answers "Yeah, come on. It'll be fun." You reply "Zhang Yixing, youre an idiot. Wont you be tired?" Lay answers "I wont if youre with me."

You reply "Yixing, you are an idiot." Lay asks "Is that a yes?" You answer "I dont have my passport with me. Its at home."

Lay replies "Then, lets get it. I'd really like to meet mama and papa." You chuckle and say "You'll only be able to meet mama. Papa usually leaves for work by 10."

Lay asks "Fuhan?" You answer "Yeah, he has no class today." You then get up, with your hand on the phone and the other holding the bag

Lay says "I'll meet you at your house then?" You reply "Do you know where my house is?" Lay answers "Daehwan hyung does. I'll ask him to send me there."

You say "Oh, alright." Lay replies "See you Jia," hanging up. You hop off the bus, walking back home.

You thought *I hope they dont react crazy. Ugh! I can already imagine Fuhan's i told you so face.*

You then arrive at the porch. You press the bell, Mrs. Wang answers the door. She says "Oh, Jia. Youre home!"

You smile and reply "But im going back out in a bit. Oh and..." Mrs. Wang asks "And?"

Please log in to read the full chapter