Chapter 10

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter
Lay says "You do realize that youre an idiot arent you?" You reply "Go ahead, say whatever you want."

Lay says "Wang Jia is an idiot." You look down to your shoes, feeling small. Lay smiles and pecks a kiss on your cheeks.

You jump, surprised by his action. Lay says "But i cant blame her since she has an idiot boyfriend too."

You ask "Youre not mad?" Lay answers "I dont think its something i should be mad at, you just wanted the best for me and for that, thank you."

Lay then places a kiss on your forehead, murmuring "I missed you." Lay's phone beep, he takes it out and says "It's ma, come on."

 The both of you get up and walk back home. As the both of you walk, Lay asks "Jiji... Can we... Start again?"

Your eyes blink, you reply "But dont you have a rule about dating?" Lay answers "Its okay as long as we dont get caught."

You look up at the vast, dark blue sky thats accompanied with stars. You call "Yixing, look," pointing to the sky. Lay asks "What?" as he looks up too.

You reply "That star, its shining bright. Remember when you said..." Lay cuts "If a star could shine bright then why cant i?" slightly laughing at his own statement.

You then say "Oh, is the tree still here?" Lay asks "What tree?" You answer "The one we carved our name together..." Lay shook his head and answer "It got big and the tree was old so they decided to chop it down."

You ask "What about our time capsule?"
Please log in to read the full chapter