Chapter 6

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fuhan walks in and says "Get up before ma and pa does!" You groan, slowly getting up.

You ask "What? Why?" Fuhan answers "I lied to them saying you were sleeping at your friend's house, at least make it real, no?"

You reply "What time is it?" Fuhan answers "6.20, come on. Ma gets up at 7."

You shoot a glare and ask "How the do you sleep and get up at this hour?" as you hop off your bed.

Fuhan shrugs, you continue "Be a dear and make me breakfast?" Fuhan looks and says "Fine," walking out.

You head to shower, as you got out, your phone beeps. You run to it, a text from Amber.

It reads: I heard from Sehun! What?! You thought *What what? What did Sehun say?*

You reply: What are you talking about? You walk to your closet and contemplates on what to wear.

You have your day off today, your phone rings; jumping you. You cuss "."

You pick it up, Amber screams "YOU HAD A DATE WITH YIXING!?" You reply "Oh, good morning too darling," sarcastic.

Amber says "Spill! What did you guys do?" You answer "Apparently you got the wrong number."

Amber whines "Jiaaaaa." You chuckle and say "We didnt have a date okay? Sehun lied to you."

Amber asks "Really? He said you were at their practice room." You reply "Thats because i waited for him like he told me to."

Amber says "I dont believe you." You ask "Really? You dont? Hm, suit yourself."

Fuhan then barges in, he says "Nuna, ma's up. Get out." You ask "What? I havent even wore my clothes yet!"

Fuhan randomly grabs your clothes and pushes you inside the bathroom. You ask "Why cant i just say that i just got home?"

Fuhan retorts "You waking up this early? Do you think ma buys it?"

Please log in to read the full chapter