Chapter 8

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a whole two hours of flight, Lay wakes you up. You rub your eyes, still dazed. Lay chuckles as a memory blinds his thoughts.

Yixing taps your shoulder, you didnt budge. He chuckles and removes your head from his shoulder.

He leans in close and whispers "Jia, we're here. Get up." You rub your eyes, still dazed.

Yixing giggles and says "This cute girl," lightly knuckling your head. You pout and whine.

Yixing helps you up, he asks "Are we not getting off?" You slowly stand up, he shook his head and piggabacks you.

You shriek, everyone in the train looks at the both of you. You whisper "Let me down."

Yixing replies "Well, with your speed, we'd probably wont be able to even catch the door." laughing.

You wave your hand in front of his face and call "Yixing-ah~" Lay blinks, rubbing his nape.

You shook your head and say "Daydreamer." Lay sticks his tongue out and says "Come on."

The both of you arrive at his house, Lay calls "Ma? Pa?" Mrs. Zhang calls "Yixing? Is that you?"

Lay answers "Oh, it's me and i have a guest." You thought *Wow, its been years since i've last been here...*

Mrs. Zhang looks at Lay and hugs him, hot tears flowing. Lay too, breaks in tears.

He sobs "I missed you." Mrs. Zhang pats his back and says "Oh, we missed you too. We missed you too."

Lay backs away and wipes Mrs. Zhang's tears. He says "Ma, look..." Mrs. Zhang sees you and gasps

Please log in to read the full chapter