Chapter 1

Painful Memories (아픈 기억)
Please log in to read the full chapter
Your younger brother, Fuhan calls "Jiji!" You groan, he calls "Nuna!" You get up and throw a pillow at him.

He grunts "Ugh, it was mum who told me to wake you up!" You reply "Get out."

Fuhan glares at you and says "If you're late, it's not my problem." You ask "Eh? What time is it?"

Fuhan replies "Hm, 15 minutes to ten." You gasp and quickly hop off your bed.

Fuhan says "I told you so." You reply "Ugh, sorry!" annoyed. Fuhan smiles, satisfied at your apology.

You dash off to the bathroom. Fuhan walks downstairs and calls "Omma, nuna is up."

Your mum replies "Hmm, it's about time. Go on, your father is already waiting outside."

Fuhan grabs his bagpack and walks out the door, you wear a purple hoodie with black khakis. You sling your backpack on your shoulder and dash downstairs.

You slide in your black ankle-high boots and bid your mum goodbye. She shook her head and thought *That girl...* Your dad says "Hm, its about time you came out. If not Fuhan would be late for class." 

Fuhan replies "Oh, i dont mind. That'd be better," chuckling. Your dad asks "You have everything with you?" You nod your head. 

He says "Ready?" The both of you nod your head. He drives off, he drops Fuhan first. You call "Fuhan!" Fuhan turns his head, you continue "Study hard!" chuckling.

Fuhan replies "Eung, have fun working nuna!" running off. Mr. Wang shook his head. As much as the both of you q

Please log in to read the full chapter