Chapter Three

Story of The Moon

LUNA's POV

"F(x)'s Comeback?" Says the five of us together when manager oppa said that we will soon have our comeback for the month of June.

"Yes. This time is your second mini album" Manager Oppa said.

"Mini album? I thought we’re going to make a second single." Sulli reveals her question to the Manager Oppa.

"Agency change their decision. This will be your second mini album. I've set up a schedule for you, you’ll begin recording starts tomorrow at ten in the morning. So, I'll pick you up at nine, so I hope you guys are ready before that." We nodded understanding of what he said. And then, manager oppa turned his attention to me.

"Sunyoung-ah, come with me ..." he said, and all the members looked at me but I just stood there and then follow the manager oppa to the roof of our apartment.

"I'm sure EXO’s manager already told you ..." He said and I know what he wanted to say to me. So I just nodded to respond.

"Will you be okay?" He asked.

"Well, no. But Joonmyun Oppa and I have talked about it. And we decided it’s best for both of us. We will only support for each other "

"Some of your fans already knew about this, even though I didn’t know how did they get to find out, but I think, it’s kind of some bad news to Joonmyun. So, Sunyoung, can you help me for one thing?"

"What is it, Oppa?"

"Try to not hanging out with Joonmyun, whether it’s on or off camera. Whatever it is, whether talking or just go together, don’t do it. Fans will be heightened suspicions against you if you keep doing it. Can you do that?"

"....."

"Sunyoung?"

".... Yes, of course Oppa. "

"Thank you, you can still hanging out with the other EXO members, except Joonmyun. This is the only thing you can do to support him." He added and I just nodded.

"Sunyoung-ah, I just don’t want you to get a bitter experience for the second time. I don’t want you to get another anti-fans from Joonmyun’s fans. "

"Yes, Oppa, I understand." I replied. Manager Oppa touched me on the shoulder and smiled then walked away from me.

"Oppa" I called, the manager Oppa stopped to turn around and look at me.

"Thank you, I know you did it to protect me." I said and he smiled.

"Of course, Sunyoung. Now go back inside and get some rest. Tomorrow, you should be ready before nine o'clock."

--00—

"Sunyoung" I turned toward the sound and found Kyungsoo Oppa that I'm looking for run towards me.

"Hi Oppa .." I said and then suddenly he hugged  me that almost make me fall but i still hug him back.

"Do you know what day this is?" He asked and take his arm around my shoulder and we started walking. He sounded very excited. Sometimes Kyungsoo Oppa is really like a little kid when he’s happy.

"Sure I know, today is the EXO’s debut day. Congratulations Kyungso Oppa, you've finally officially a singer." I said. Kyungsoo Oppa and I just finished our schedule. And we are now in the roof of SM building. It’s eleven o'clock at night now , I know I should’ve had to go back to the dorm, but I really want to meet Kyungsoo Oppa to congratulate him.

"Thank Sunyoung, did you see us today in music program?" He said and we then sat next to each other.

"Of course. You look so cool."

"Really? Even more than Kai? "

"Yes ... But not more than magnae Sehun."

"How could you..." He replied and take his arm around my shoulder again. "Did you see the performance of EXO-M too?" He added

"Yes, I saw it online. I don’t really know them, but I think Amber Unnie is close to Kris Oppa because they're both from abroad. And Kris Oppa is really tall. "

"Even I also envious of him. I wish I was that tall... "

"Oppa, you're perfect with 174 cm"

"Did you just making fun of me?" He asked and I just smirked. "Remember, you're also the shortest member in F(x)." He replied.

"I know Oppa, you never allow me to forget it." I hit him with a joke and he just smirked. We paused for a moment admiring the beautiful scenery with ornate street lights at the edges. Moment like this would be very rare because we're both going to be just as busy.

"Uhm,, Sunyoung ..."

"Yes, oppa?"

"Joon- no, I mean Suho Hyung. Did you already congratulate him?" Asked Kyungsoo Oppa and I shook my head.

"Manager Oppa asked me not to contact him. Or approach him. It's for our own good as well."

"What about your members? Did they know? "

"Yes. And Soojung strongly disagree with Manager Oppa's decision. That's why she’s often seen close to Joonmyun Oppa. He tried to make us close again, even though we knew it would be very difficult for now. The last time I talked to him was when me and Joonmyun Oppa were in here. On the roof of this building. But I think I'm fine, it's his dream, so I support it." I explained.

"Sunyoung-ah, I'll buy you a pizza. You like pizza, right?" He said suddenly. I smiled at the offer. I know he changed the subject.

"Oppa, I'm the senior. Of course I should’ve bought it for you." I replied.

"Yes, but I’m your Oppa. So, i’m the one who will buy. If we both have a free time, I'll take you to eat pizza."

"All right, then."

"I heard that F(x) prepares for comeback soon. Is that true? "

"Yeah, I haven’t told you yet? This will be our second mini album. Electric Shock. Oppa you should buy it. There are a lot of good songs that you can listen to. "

"Of course."

- 00 -

ONEW's POV

I walked to a small supermarket with Sunyoung. She said she needs friends to shop and she asked me to accompany her. Of course I couldn’t refuse her request. Arriving at the supermarket, Sunyoung take the shopping list out and read it one by one and start shopping.

"Why are you shopping? Victoria Noona usually did." I asked.

 "Victoria Unnie is not feeling well. It’s getting close to the date of F(x)’s comeback, I don’t want her to be sick. That's why I told her to rest." She said without seeing me, she’s focus with shopping activities. I just nodded and threw a glance around the supermarket and look at the visitor one by one until I finally saw a familiar face.

"L.joe-ssi." I said making Sunyoung turning towards L.joe. L.joe smiled and bowed towards us both, so did we.

"Hi, Onew Sunbaenim, Luna Sunbaenim." He replied.

"What are you doing here? Are you alone?” I asked.

"Yes. I want to buy some vitamins for Chunji. He's not feeling well."

"I see.” I said then I look at Sunyoung who is quite. “Luna, meet Teentop's L.joe, and L.joe, this is my junior, F(x) 's Luna." I said, and I saw them both laughing.

"Oppa, we already knew each other. We've met before." Says Luna and added with a nod of L.joe.

"Really? Where?” I asked.

"MTV The Show. I was the MC for the event and L.joe-ssi with Teentop had the opportunity to be one of our guests." Luna Replied.

"Luna Sunbaenim is very friendly, but unfortunately I didn’t have much chance to talk at that moment." Added L.joe

"Please, call me Luna, after all, we're the same age. But sure enough, the next time you have to talk more when we perform together again, L.joe-ssi." Added Luna.

"Sure, and you can call me L.joe, Luna." Reply L.joe and they smile. Really like Sunyoung. She's always trying to make others feel comfortable around her. Whoever they are. Either her fellow singers or with her own fans even strangers.

"Sunyoung, what about your shopping list?” I said reminds her the main reason why we came here.

"Ah, that's right. We can go shopping together. How’s that, L.joe?" Asked Luna.

"Sure. I’d love to." L.joe said. It turns out they’re closer more than I thought. I turned my attention to the chicken meat. Maybe it’d better to buy it and asked Kibum to cook it for me. I'm a fan of chicken. I particularly liked the chicken and it became the most favorite foods for me. but, what if Kibum won’t cook it for me? Should I ask Sunyoung for help to cook? As I turned toward Sunyoung, I saw L.joe’s holding Sunyoung’s both shoulders. What? Are they really that close?

"Thank you, L.joe." Says Luna that made me confused.

"Thank you? For what?” I asked.

"I almost fell, and L.joe caught me before it happens." She said. So, that’s why he’s holding both her shoulder.

"Hyung!" I turned to look at Taemin who just called me. He walked toward us with Jong-In.

"Hi Taemin. What are you doing here?” I asked him.

"I just accompany Jong-In." He said and I looked at Jong-In. But Jong-In just looked at L.joe with a puzzled look. What's wrong with him?

"Jong-In, you're also going to shop?” I asked and Jong-In turn his gaze at me then smiled and bowed.

"I'm just going to buy some snacks for the members." He replied.

"L.joe! Sunyoung!" Taemin embrace both of them which is also giving Taemin back a hug. Well, this is going to be a 93 Line reunion. I'd better step aside.

"Jong-In, you want me to help you?" I asked to Jong-In and he nodded. We walked looking for Jong-In’s snacks. I know Jong-In also includes 93 Line, but he’s too awkward to join them because it's just one month since his debut as a member of EXO-K.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Asked Jong-In.

"Sure. what's up?"

“Sunyoung and L.Joe Sunbaenim, do they close to each other?"

"I don’t know, but Teentop had been interviewed by Sunyoung once on a TV show."

"Is that all? They look very close."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious. I saw him holding both of Sunyoung’s shoulders. "

"That's because Sunyoung almost fell."

"Really?" He hesitated and back to shop.

- 00 -

SUHO's POV

"L.joe Sunbaenim? What do you mean?” I asked.

"Yes. Well, I don’t know either, but I think L.joe Sunbaenim like Sunyoung. I saw him holding Sunyoung’s shoulders. Onew hyung said it’s because Sunyoung almost fell. But I saw L.joe Sunbaenim looked at Sunyoung’s eyes very long. But, I don't know for sure. Perhaps this is just my imagination." Kai said while we’re in our kitchen’s dorm.

"Come on Kai, I’ve nothing to do with Sunyoung. We've agreed to be friends. Even if Sunyoung and L.joe is dating, it;s not my bussines.” I Replied, I know I’ve nothing to do with Sunyoung anymore. But, L.Joe sunbaenim? She’s close to almost SM senior, Is she really need to close with other singers too? I'm very surprised when i saw Sunyoung’s first drama, she had a kiss scene with Kyujong Sunbaenim. I remember I couldn’t  concentrate to practice for a few days because of that. I walked and left Kai behind but I stop myself when I see DO is standing front of me.

“Are you sure Hyung? I know you still keep that red Jacket. It’s from Sunyoung." Says DO

"What I have to do then? Do I have to throw it away? It was a gift, of course I have to keep it." I Replied.

"But I know you also wear it in the day we debut, Hyung. I saw it there, in the waiting room at that time. I know you miss her, a lot. I know you're trying to hide it from us. The fact that you still care about her."

"...."

"Are you okay if Sunyoung with another man? We know she's easily close to other idol boy groups outside of SM’s artists. One is Infinite's Sungjong. We know there is nothing between them. but you complained to their proximity. And who would’ve thought that this time is L.Joe Sunbaenim?"

"Stop D.O. L.joe Sunbaenim and Sunyoung only met once. Or twice. They're just friends. Moreover, from the beginning we had a deal. So, this is definitely not my problem anymore ... You better get ready immediately, manager Hyung will pick us up."

- 00 -

"Remember, try to always be polite. You just debuted for a month. Understand?" Says manager Hyung and we all nodded. Today we are a guest at Super Junior's Kiss The Radio. Sungmin Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung is the DJ replaces Leeteuk Hyung and Eunhyuk Hyung. We sat in the waiting room when Sungmin and Ryeowook Hyung Hyung come to greet us. We bowed at them and they hugged us one by one.

"Don’t be too tense. Just relax." Says Sungmin Hyung cheering us and we all nodded. I saw D.O talking to Ryeowook Hyung. They're both very close to each other. Ryeowook Hyung seems like D.O.

"Sungmin, Ryeowook, be prepared. You will be On Air in 10 minutes" Call one of Sukira's staff who returned the nod by both.

"Well, we go first. You also be prepared" Said Ryeowook Hyung and walk out of our waiting room with Sungmin Hyung. I decided to get out and see how Sungmin Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung DJ-ing. Super Junior is great, almost all members have the ability to DJ and MC, while some are able to act well. I really respect Leeteuk Hyung as a leader of Super Junior. Maybe, I admire him because we’re in the same position, which as a group leader. I really have to learn a lot from him.

"What are you thinking, Hyung?" D.O’s sound startled me, I turn around and he’s standing next to me.

"Super Junior." I replied shortly. It's really very awkward right now, and it’s because the conversation between Kai, DO, and I when we’re in the dorm.

"Why did you lie to yourself?" Asked DO again.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, Hyung."

 "I told you, Sunyoung and I ...."

"You're lying. I know you're lying. You still care about her." D.O Cut me.

"D.O, I ..."

"EXO-K, please come here, soon you’ll be On Air." Call Sukira’s staff who also cut my sentence. We all stood waiting for Sungmin Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung call us. D.O still see me when I look at him. I think he's right. But I knew I couldn’t do anything about it. Not only DO, Soojung’s also trying to unify me and Sunyoung again. But, we couldn’t resist the agency. I heard our names being called, and then we come in and sit down one by one. I choose a place far away from D.O. For the moment I can’t talk much to him. Not because I’m mad at him, but maybe he’s right. I may actually still care about Sunyoung. Sungmin Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung Hyung started interviewing us and we responded well. We laughed and even gave a little joke too. Everything went well until...

"This question is interesting. 8743 asked, 'I'm curious of Oppa's ideal types.' Recently there are many good girls group. You have to answer." Said Ryeowook Hyung.

"Sure. Who's the closest to your ideal type among the artist? "Asked Sungmin Hyung, I look at D.O spontaneously and D.O also look at me when I saw him.

"Suho-ssi says first." Said Ryeowook Hyung.

"Well,, there's no particular one." I said. "Just literaly girls with long straight hair and bright personality."

 


Ok. here is the chapter three for all of you. it's getting boring, but i've tried my best. And thank you for  all who supporting this fic, for my new subscribers shawnie21TheLaughableOneElf_lovingfxParkMiyoungohnikutheory-EpicKawaii, and jed927also for silent readers, thank you very much. Happy eid day for those who celebrate it :) And, of course happy birthday for our vitamin F(x)'s Luna, Park Sunyoung and her adorable twin sister :D I hope you guys enjoy it :) please tell me about the third chapter^^ Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MAIN VOCALIST LUNA AND HER TWIN SISTER ^^