Chapter Two

Story of The Moon

LUNA's POV

"Oppa .." I stopped when Joonmyun Oppa and I accidentally met in the corridors of the SM building.

"Sungyoung ..." I hear his voice as surprised as mine. We were silent for a while and no one spoke up when finally Joonmyun Oppa start to open his mouth. "Sunyoung, can we talk for a minute?" He said. I looked at my watch. It's already twelve noon. I was supposed to meet Taemin to practice together. I knew he was waiting for me. Taemin is always on time.

"Please ..." Said Joonmyun Oppa again that eventually I nodded my head and followed him. We arrived at the SM’s roof. I'm still standing behind Joonmyun Oppa and he’s still standing with his back towards me. I paused, waiting for him to speak. But suddenly Joonmyun Oppa walked towards me and hugged me quickly, and burried his face into my hair. I was quite surprised by the spontaneous actions, but still didn’t reply to his hug.

"I'm sorry, Sunyoung. I failed as your boyfriend." Joonmyun Oppa finally started talking. I feel hia body shiver. I knew he held his tears. I move my hand and start to hug him back.

"We know that this wasn’t your fault, Oppa. So, please stop blaming yourself. You're the best boyfriend I’ve ever had. You know, when I received so many hateful coments, cynical gaze, as well as some things that I don’t even want to remember, you're always there for me and calmed me down. That's why I'm always smiling.” Joonmyun Oppa took off his arms, held both my shoulders and shook his head.

"It's you. Not me." He said. "It's your personality. You’re always smiling no matter what happens."

"You're also there for me at the time, so you still the most important person to me. Oppa, please, stop blaming yourself and live happily, because I'm also going to do that and i’ll always support you. You know I got your back." I saw Joonmyun Oppa took a deep breath.

"It has been set. We will debut in April." He said and I smiled.

"Congratulations, Oppa. I know you've worked so hard to become a singer. Even now you get the position of EXO’s leader. I think you’ll do well. "

"Sunyoung, I ..."

"Oppa .." I interrupted. "Please, be happy. I beg you. I know we’re both going through a hard time right now. But, we can still support each other." I added with my smile to convince Oppa that I was fine. For a moment our eyes collided. I miss him so much that I want to hug him and cry saying that actually I didn’t agree with the agency’s decision. But, I know this isn’t the time for acting like a child. I have to give my support to Joonmyun Oppa. Because I knew he needed it more than my immature act. I still smile at him when he finally give me another hug and i hug him back.

"Thank you, Sunyoung."

"Oppa, I guess a ‘thank you’ is more worthed than an apology. Because we both know, it's not your fault or my fault. And Oppa, I also wanna say thank you for the past best years of my life. Thank you, Joonmyun Oppa"

-- 00 --

Taemin's POV

"You're late, Sunyoung." I said when I saw Sunyoung ran towards me. I waited in the same room that she used to practice this morning.

"I'm sorry. But, thanks for waiting for me ..." She said while trying to gasp fo air and threw her smile at me. She smiled, again. Just like Sunyoung. She was always smiling even when making mistakes. I know I should scold her for an hour late, but, somehow, I couldn’t even do that to her when I saw her smile.

"Okay, let's practice." I replied and started to turn on the CD that I brought earlier. We danced to the music and the dance move that we had learned previously.

We practiced for about two hours and occasionally I reminded her mistakes while dancing and vice versa. We both sat side by side and monitoring our movements earlier. Moments later I realized that Jong In standing at the door of the room where we practiced.

"Hi Jong In, what's up?” I asked. Making Sunyoung turns her head towards Jong In.

"Hi Taemin, can I borrow Sunyoung for a moment?" He said. I know he was born in 1994, but Jong In was born in the early years, while in Korea, there is a term called 'early' it is a term for people who born in the beginning of the year. So, that's the reason why he did not call me 'Hyung' as we’re practically at the same age. And for the Sunbaenim tittle, it only used when we’re in front of the camera. I looked at Sunyoung and she also looked at me and then turns her head to see Jong In and nodded.

"Of course."

LUNA's POV

"Of course." I said and walked towards Jong In. "What's the matter?” I asked.

"Kyungsoo Hyung want to see you. Come with me." He replied.

"Kyungsoo Oppa? Why isn’t he who come to see me? "

"I don’t know, he just told me to call you." Explained Jong In and started walking, while I was just following him. We stopped in an empty classroom that’s usually used for study the Chinese language.

"Come in. Hyung is inside." Says Jong In and opened the door for me. I went in and find Kyungsoo Oppa sit while looking at me.

"What's the matter oppa?” I asked. Kyungsoo Oppa was born in the beginning of the year, that’s why he became a year older than me even though we were both born in the same year.

"You want to go to the Park?" He said that made me wrinkle my forehead.

"Kyungsoo Oppa, I know you can’t get out from your dorm except for practice. And why are you asking me to go with you when you should be pepare for your debut. I heard you guys will debut in April. So, you definetly won’t be allowed by your managers to go out." I said and I saw Kyungsoo Oppa smirk at me.

"You know, you could start calling me D.O. It's my stage name. "

"I know. But I prefer to call you Kyungsoo Oppa, sounds more familiar ... did you call me here just to talk about that, Oppa?"

"Of course not. I’m worried about you, that’s why. And actually I wanted to tell you the good news that my group will debut in April. But, it looks like, you knew it already. Who told you? If it wasn’t me who told you, then ..." He stopped as waiting me to talk.

 "Yes." I Replied. "Joonmyun Oppa told me. We've talked about everything, and agreed to mutually support for each other." I added and I saw Kyungsoo Oppa just nodded at me with a worried face.

"I'm fine if that's what you want to ask. I’ve told you Oppa, I've met Joonmyun Oppa earlier. And I feel better now." I explained and Kyungsoo Oppa gently patted my head.

"I'm so proud of you. "

"Thank you, Oppa. But, I think Joonmyun Oppa needs you more than I do. I know he's always trying to look strong in front of me, but we all know that Oppa is easily scared of some things. "

"You don’t have to worry, there are 11 people in my group, we’ll all take care of him. Moreover, I will take care of him for you."

"Thank you, Kyungsoo Oppa. You're the best." I held up my thumb at him and smiled.

"Stop lying, I know you like Onew Hyung more than me." He replied.

"Well, it's true." I said and smirked at him who returned it with the smile on his face. "Oppa, I guess, I need to get back to the practice room. Taemin’s waiting for me. "

"Taemin?"

"Yes. We're spending the time to practice together. I'm pretty happy, actually. At least, it can make myself busy. "

"You work too hard, Sunyoung.” He said. “Then why don’t you call me for some vocal lesson like we used to? I thought you’d like to spent some time with me."

"Don’t mad at me. I just don’t want to bother you. I know you have some extra practice for your debut, so you’re probably tired if I asked you."

"All right then, but you know you can always ask for my help. Now, go back to your practice room. Poor Taemin, he’s waiting too long." Says Kyungsoo Oppa, I nodded and hugged him briefly before exiting the classroom but instead I happened to meet with my manager when I closed the classroom door.

"Here you are." Says manager oppa.

"What's the matter oppa?"

"Where have you been? I called but you didn’t answer your phone."

"Ah, I left my cell phone in the practice room. Is there something wrong?"

"I want you to gather with F(x) in the dorm tonight. I've told Victoria, so, don’t go anywhere tonight. "

"All right." I replied and I saw Oppa nodded then he walked off. Manager Oppa quite serious this time, what is going on? Usually, manager Oppa will only tell Victoria Unnie if he want to gathered us. And as I recall, the last time to see manager Oppa directly come to me when he want us to be gathered is when the moment I was experiencing extreme depression due to anti-fans who hated me. It was the first three months after F(x) debuted, but I'm the only member who had been rejected by netizens because I'm not as pretty as the other members. I feel very sad and I'd always cry every night for two weeks, but still put my smile in front of others. But, I can’t lie to my members, they knew I was crying and decided to tell the manager Oppa. Manager Oppa then decided to meet me while tried to talk to me and comforted me. I know everyone loves me, the members, my parents, my twin sister, also my manager Oppa, even the two F(x)’s magnae are worried, that’s why they never left me alone, scared I would do something stupid even though I know I'm not going to do it. And by then, Onew oppa came for me. He's really my savior. It was all thanks to him that i finally realized those who willing to survive is those who will stand the longest. That's why Onew Oppa will always be my number one brother for saying such a good advice to me.

--00--

"F(x)'s Comeback?" Says the five of us together when manager oppa said that we will soon have our comeback for the month of June.

"Yes. This time is your second mini album" Manager Oppa said.

"Mini album? I thought we’re going to make a second single." Sulli reveals her question to the Manager Oppa.

"Agency change their decision. This will be your second mini album. I've set up a schedule for you, you’ll begin recording starts tomorrow at ten in the morning. So, I'll pick you up at nine, I hope you guys are ready before that." We nodded understanding of what he said. And then, manager Oppa turned his attention to me.

"Sunyoung-ah, come with me ..."

 


 

Here is the chapter two for all of you. I'll probably won't update until two weeks later. I'm sorry. since i have to go to my grandpa's house. And, once again thank you for who's supporting this fic. and for my new subscribers :) shiny_luna and Hello_TotoroI hope you guys will enjoy it. Please tell me about the second chapter :D