Chapter Seven

Story of The Moon

Taemin's POV

"Wait.." I called and L.Joe stop his steps. "I don’t know if Sunyoung like someone else or not. But I know that there is another man who love Sunyoung. "

"What? Who?"

"Me."

I don’t even know if I like Sunyoung or not, but L.Joe said that he’ll approach Sunyoung, and I don’t feel like it. And I don’t know since when I was jealous of Joonmyun Hyung because he was Sunyoung’s boyfriend. It seems that he’s surprised by what I said. It's possible, even I’m surprise. I never thought I would say something like that. I look away to take my hot chocolate and then drink it, I look around the cafe, fortunately not too crowded, so the chances of people listening to us is very small. I rais my head and see L.Joe is still standing by looking at me, but this time he smile.

"What is it?” I ask with furrowed forehead.

"It will be fun." He says still smiling, he lowered his body and came towards me, his head as high as mine. "Wouldn’t this be fun? We’ll compete fairly, I guess. Even if you have higher chance than me, because you and Sunyoung on the same agency. But, I’ll accept your challenge, Taemin."

I didn’t say anything when L.Joe finished his sentence and then he walked off. What had just happened? This is not the time for me to do this. I suppose to help Krystal and Jonghyun Hyung to re-unite Joonmyun Hyung with Sunyoung. So, why did I just say that I like Sunyoung at L.Joe. But, honestly, I don’t regret it. I actually felt relieved, somehow, been telling the truth in front of L.Joe. But, even Sunyoung hadn’t finished everything that happened between her and Joonmyun Hyung or she had. I don’t know, their relationship is so complicated. I leave my hot chocolate and go back to the dorm. I’ve known that the dorm would be empty. Seems like Jonghyun Hyung still with Soojung and Jinki Hyung with Sunyoung. Minho Hyung and Key Hyung still haven’t returned from their schedule yet. I go into my room and start to change my clothes when I heard the front door being opened. I come out and see Jinki Hyung is taking off his shoes.

"Hi Taemin." He says.

"Hi Hyung.." I reply him and turn to go back to my room. I start to lay my body and then close my eyes. I want to sleep for a while, my day was bad enough that Sunyoung didn’t even see me when i came, plus with L.Joe thing.

"Taemin?” I open my eyes and turn back towards Jinki Hyung who had just called me.

"What is it hyung?" I see Jinki Hyung hesitant to say something to me, I change my position to sit on my bed and Jinki Hyung walk in and stand in front of me by leaning on a wooden table.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Taemin," he says, and he walk over and sit down next to me. "I've got some questions for you, but you must promise to answer me honestly."

"Hyung?"

"Please, promise me you'll answer honestly."

"All right, I promise. What is it?"

"Do you like Sunyoung?" Says Jinki Hyung with his eyes looking at me when asking the question. Okay, Jinki Hyung sometimes can be very creepy. I don’t even want to see him angry, ever again. Jinki Hyung is a member that is not easily angered, but if anything could make him angry, it will be a worst nightmare you 've ever experienced. And now, he can read mind? Did L.Joe say this to Jinki Hyung? but L.Joe and Jinki Hyung are not that close to tell each other a secret.

"Taemin?" He call, and I take my eyes away then begin to laugh while thinking to look for the answers that are good enough to be lied to. Jinki Hyung is the second member after Key Hyung that hard to be lied to, anyway I'm not ready to tell my members about this, because I'm not quite sure about how I feel towards Sunyoung.

"Of course I like her, Hyung. She is Sunyoung. Who doesn’t like her? You like her too. I also like Jinri, Victoria Noona, Taeyeon Noona, Yuri Noona, Boa,,,,"

"Taemin, you know what I mean. Be honest with me. You know you can’t lie to me." Jinki Hyung cut me off. Well, what should I do now? I can’t just say it, can I? I mean, I'm not even sure with my feelings. But, maybe it’s would be better if I tell Jinki Hyung? Maybe he has some good advices for me about Sunyoung and L.Joe.

"Taemin, you promise to answer me honestly." Jinki Hyung add and remind me of my promise at the beginning of our conversation. I let out a long breath.

"I guess." And I finally said.

"What do you mean by 'I guess'? Taemin, answer clearly.”

"I don’t know Hyung. I still don’t know. I mean, I don’t know since when I always  want to be on her side to give her a support. I want to always take care of her. I'm even willing to accompany her to practice until late because didn’t want to see her alone. I’m willing to accompany her back to her dorm because even if only briefly, I could talk to her, alone. Just both of us. I think it's ordinary in a friendship. I mean, isn’t it?"

"Taemin, why didn’t you come to tell Jonghyun about L.Joe?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know that Jonghyun and Soojung plans to reunite Sunyoung and Joonmyun. But when you and Minho saw L.Joe with Sunyoung the other day, why is it just Minho who told that to Jonghyun?"

"How did you know about that, Hyung?"

"Just answer the question"

I don’t know what to say. What should I say? I even disagree when Minho Hyung said he would tell it to Jonghyun hyung. And I don’t know why.

"Is it because you're so angry and jealous with L.Joe? He’s an artist from another agency, but he easily invite Sunyoung to eat together. Or is it because you're too angry to know that there are another man who love Sunyoung besides Joonmyun and yourself?” I open my mouth to argue what has just been said by Jinki Hyung but then, I shut my mouth back and I lowered my head. Perhaps, what Jinki Hyung said is true. Maybe because I was angry. Maybe because i was jealous when I saw L.Joe’s starting approaching Sunyoung and Joonmyun Hyung is probably still love Sunyoung and vice versa. I look back at Jinki Hyung when I felt his hand patting on my shoulder.

"You like her, Taemin. You like Sunyoung."

"Hyung, what should I do?"

--00--

Sunyoung's POV

"Thank you oppa." I said as I begin to eat one slice of pizza.

"I’ve told you I’d buy you a pizza." Reply Kyungsoo Oppa and he also take a piece of pizza for himself. I made ​​a face at him.

"You ruin my diet, Oppa."

"You don’t need it. You look perfect just the way you are."

"But, sadly, manager Oppa doesn’t agree with you."

"Eat one or two pieces wouldn’t kill you, Sunyoung." His reply make me laugh. Kyungsoo Oppa always know how to reply my sentences. And he always kept his promises. We’re in a fairly small restaurant. The place is hidden behind the crowded Seoul makes this place rarely visited especially at this hour which is one in the morning. The air is so cold, regarding that this is a summer. The lights in the room is dim yellow, as well as visitors who come not more than 10 persons including the two of us. I always like to sit by the window. Make it easy for me to look towards the outside and enjoy the scenery.

"Did I tell you that you look great with your new hair?" I turn towards Kyungsoo Oppa and wrinkled my forehead. "Well, although I like it the most when you dye it back to your black hair." He add.

"Oppa? Are you okay? You don’t usually praise my look, you just always make a joke for anything that is in me." Kyungsoo Oppa laugh and ruffled my hair after hearing me, I give him an annoyed look while tidy it up.

"Did you know that hair is a crown for a woman?" I Add.

"All right, Sunyoung. I want to ask you. Who is your favorite member in Super Junior?"

"All of them."

"You have to choose Sunyoung." He add, and I hold my chin, signaling that I’m thinking.

"Eunhyuk Oppa, Donghae Oppa, Sungmin Oppa, and Ryeowook Oppa." I reply.

"Just one."

"I can’t. I like everyone of them."

"Choose one, Sunyoung."

"Well, uhm, Eunhyuk Oppa. No, I mean Sungmin Oppa. Or Donghae Opp..."

"Sunyoung.." Call Kyungsoo Oppa cut my sentence and I just shyly smile.

"Anyway, Oppa why did you ask that?" I ask him, and i hear him sigh.

"You look very awkward, Sunyoung."

"Meaning?"

"Earlier, when at the end of the music show, you look very awkward. Is it because you're on one stage with Suho Hyung?"

"Oppa, what are you saying?"

"Sunyoung, you didn’t even say hello or approached us. You just smiled briefly. I was watching you." Kyungsoo Oppa is right. I somehow was rather awkward being on stage with Joonmyun Oppa. It's been several days of F(x)’s comeback and EXO-K still in the same event for their goodbye stage. I remembered I was just keep stand beside Victoria Unnie or Amber Unnie throughout the day and as much as possible I try not to meet with EXO-K. And I succeeded. Although that means I also didn’t greet Kyungsoo Oppa at all. I saw him for a while before I finally give my best smile hoping that Kyungsoo Oppa won’t ask me to answer it, but he’s still silent  while looking at me so seriously and I know he wants an answer from me.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask.

"Sunyoung, why? You can’t avoid him forever."

"Not forever. It’s just, just until I get used to."

"Used to avoid him?"

"Used to live without him. We just broke up, and I still need time Oppa."

"You know you can date him again. And no one can knows. Even the managers."

"No, Oppa. I promised to manager Oppa. And besides, I don’t want to make it so difficult for him. He just debuted."

"But you're suffering."

"We 're both are, Oppa. Not just me."

"All right, you know I always support your decisions." Says Kyungsoo Oppa by holding my hand and I respond him by nodding before I remembered the last time Joonmyun Oppa contacted me.

"Uhm, Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"What happened to Joonmyun Oppa?"

"What do you mean?"

"One or  two weeks ago, Joonmyun Oppa contacted me. And, he cried. What happened?"

"He called you?"

"Yes. What happened?"

"Pressure. He's getting a lot of pressure to be a leader. You know Suho Hyung, he’s easily scared, but don’t want the others burdened because of him. He didn’t tell us, but we knew. Maybe he called you to calm himself."

"Pressure?"

"Not long after our debut, there are a lot of people say that we are a group that is very ordinary when compared with our seniors. They say, if we were not in one of Korea's largest agency and support from our seniors, we certainly couldn’t have been as big as now. We have only been in the shadows by agency and seniors. Some even say that we’re not as good as the other SM artists. Suho Hyung, as a leader, he wanted to prove that we also have talents that can be shown to the world. He began to add hours for practices, additional extra dance for Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol. You know that Chanyeol is the worst dancer in our group even though I’ve always like the way he rap and he's always amazed me with his skills playing music. As for me, Baekhyun and Suho Hyung, we train hard with our vocals. And sometimes, Suho Hyung was practicing alone even when he only had 1-2 hours to sleep. He forced himself to prove to others that we deserve to be in one of the largest agency with all the seniors that always can be proud of..."

"But, you do deserve it." I said while I cover my mouth with my hands. It’s terrible. How can the thoughts and words can affect others. And I know how EXO-K and Joonmyun Oppa felt, because i’ve been there before. So that’s why he called me? And I din’t do anything to calm him down, even trying to avoid him because of that stupid ‘need a time’ reason.

"Yeah, I guess some people don’t agree with you." Says Kyungsoo Oppa with a smile.

"How could you didn’t tell me about this, Oppa?"

"I don’t want to worry you."

"Worry? Oppa, I...."

"Sunyoung, relax. We're fine. And, we’ll prove them someday." He says again and direct his gaze out to the window. "Look Sunyoung, it’s raining. Isn’t this rare? Rain in the summer." He add, and I followed the direction of his gaze. The rain isn’t heavy but cold enough to make me shiver. Raindrops are stuck on the window wich is looks really beautiful like a crystal or diamond, plus the yellowish light from the room that makes it look shiny. Rain in the summer. I like how it sound. Looks like we both share a special moment together.

"Oppa?" Kyungsoo Oppa glance at me when I called him. "Can you help me?” I ask and he nod.

"Of course Sunyoung, I’ll help you to meet Suho Hyung." He says as if reading my mind.

 


So, this is it. The new Chapter. This time, i'm not that busy, but i kinda so lazy to write. I'm so sorry. So, what do you think about this chapter? :D And, for shiny_luna, i'm so sorry i didn't reply your walls. but thank you :) for those who voted, i thank you so much. and the new subscribers, welcome :) And, please give me your comment, I really appreciate that. SInce, i read them one by one :D And, for all of you who still support this story, I LOVE YOU :D Finally, HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^ I hope you'll enjoy it :D