Chapter Four

Story of The Moon

SUHO's POV

"This question is interesting. 8743 asked, 'I'm curious of Oppa's ideal types.' Recently there are many good girls group. You have to answer." Said Ryeowook Hyung.

"Sure. Who's the closest to your ideal type among the artist? "Asked Sungmin Hyung and I look at D.O spontaneously, D.O also look at me when I saw him.

"Suho-ssi says first." Said Ryeowook Hyung.

"There's no particular one. Just literaly girls with long straight hair and bright personality." I said automatically.

"Like Jeon Jiyeon-ssi?" Ask Ryeowook Hyung again. I just smiled not answer it, I know Ryeowook Hyung, also Sungmin Hyung and all the members here actually know who is the girl i’m referring to. Ryeowook Hyung resume the same question towards Kai. I turn my gaze toward D.O who is smiling at me and I respond it with a slight nod and a smile. Our schedule at Sukira went well, although I know all of the members are so tense, but they’ve done really well because Sungmin Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung give us some encourage as well the support of other EXO-M member. I chose to sit next to D.O in the back of the van when we’re on our way back to dorm, letting Sehun sitting in the front seat with Manager Hyung because usually it’s me who sit there.

"It’s Sunyoung." Says D.O.

"I guess you're right, D.O. I guess I didn’t get over her, and still care about her." I replied.

"You did the right thing, Hyung."

- 00 -

LUNA's POV

"There's no particular one. Just literaly girls with long straight hair and bright personality." I heard Joonmyun Oppa is answering his questions from Ryeowook Oppa.

"Gosh! Unnie, it's you!" Says Soojung. We all are listening to Sukira tonight. Because Kyungsoo Oppa told me to. And for some reason all the members gathered to listen it as well. Except Victoria Unnie, she still had to rest in her room.

"Sunyoung-ah, I guess it’s you." Added Amber Unnie.

"Come on, we all know it's not true." I replied.

"Unnie, look at you, you have long straight hair and bright personality. It’s definitely you. I mean, Joonmyun Oppa doesn’t even know a lot of other girl groups. of course it's you." This time Sulli said excitedly, I paused and tried to hide my smile from the other members. Is it true? Me? But, why?

"Unnie, you need to talk again with Joonmyun Oppa. If you don’t want Manager Oppa knows it, you just need to talk through messages. Manager Oppa won’t see our cell phone, after all, the fans also won’t know it." Says Soojung plus a nod from Amber Unnie and Sulli.

"I don’t know...."

- 00 -

 "Sunyoung-ah" I stopped in the corridor of the SM building and then turned toward the voice that called my name and find Kyungsoo Oppa walked up to me with one of  EXO-M member.

"Hi Oppa." I replied .

"Are you listening to Sukira last night?" Asked Kyungsoo Oppa and I nodded.

"Of course Oppa. You told  me to listen it." I replied. "What are you doing here Oppa?"

"I’m going to go to the practice room. You?"

"I’m going to go to the cafe to buy some food for the members."

"Are you alone? You want me to go with you?"

"No need Oppa, I'm fine. Thank you."

"Ah right, Sunyoung, meet Tao. He’s the magnae of EXO-M. He’s also born in 1993, you both have the same age." Says Kyungsoo Oppa and I looked at Tao and smiled.

"Hello, Luna Sunbaenim." Says Tao and bow towards me.

"You can call me Luna, no need to be too formal. You're one of the China members, right? Have you already meet Victoria Unnie? She’s also from China." I replied .

"Yes, Victoria Noona is very friendly. He treated us well. I heard Luna Sunbaenim also interested in Chinese, is that true?"

"I’ve told you, call me Luna. But yeah, I learned the Chinese language by looking at some of chinese movies. Well, your korean language is very fluently."

"Thank you. I... love your voice,,uhm, .... Luna." Says Tao and I laughed at the way he’s calling my name .

"You may now feel awkward calling me directly by name. But, you’ll definitely get used to it. And thank you . But I guess Kyungsoo Oppa has a more beautiful voice than mine." Replied . "I heard you learn some martial arts?"

"Yes, I learned when I was a kid."

“Sungmin oppa also learned it, did you know?"

"Yes. Sungmin hyung told me when we chatted, but, actually I already knew it even before he told me."

"Looks like both of you forgot the fact that I’m here." Says Kyungsoo Oppa stopping my conversation with Tao. We laughed at him.

"Oppa, I had to go and get back to the practice room to continue our parctice." I said.

"Sure. You can go." Reply Kyungsoo Oppa. I nodded and smiled at them both and walked towards the cafe where I had breakfast with Taemin . I ordered some food and drinks for the members then sitting in one of the vacant places to wait for my order. I turned toward the entrance when I heard a door open that’s a sign there are customers who come into the cafe . I wrinkled my forehead before finally realizing that the person who had just entered is L.joe and I think he’s with his manager. It didn’t take long for L.Joe to notice me sitting to wait my order. he smiled and walked towards me .

"Luna, what are you doing here?" He asked and then he decided to sit in front of me.

"I need to buy some food for the members. You?"

"Me and the manager Hyung is going to have some lunch before continuing on the next schedule."

"The other members?"

"They're all there in the dorm. They have no schedule, only me who have the schedule for today." L.Joe Answer my question and I reply it with a nod. "Uhm,, Luna?" He called.

"Yes?"

"May I ask for your number? Last time, I didn't have the chance to ask it from you, if you don’t mind."

"Of course." I replied and started to write my number on his cell phone and handed it back to him.

"Thank you. I’ll send you a message or maybe call you." He said.

"And I'll be waiting." I said and we laughed .

“Miss, your order." I turned my head towards the waiter standing beside our table while giving my order . I picked it up and then smiled at L.Joe.

"I guess I have to go back now. Glad to see you again." I said.

"Yeah, me too."

--00--

I swung my legs and arms. Move according to the rhythm of our latest song. I was practicing a dance for our song, alone. I'm so bored even just to simply rest in the dorm, that’s why I went to the practice room to practice alone. When I finish my dance, I heard the sound of clapping from the direction of the entrance and saw Taemin standing there, looking at me.

"What are you doing?” I asked as I turned off the music that I used to practice.

"Just to give you some encourage for your hard work to practice." He said, and walked towards me and then stopped right in front of me.

"I mean, what are you doing here? Before standing there and saw me practicing?"

"I just happened to pass by when I will return to the dorm."

"Hey, Sunyoung. You want to come with us?"Ask Ryeowook Oppa who suddenly stood in the entrance. Both of me and Taemin look at Ryeowook Oppa at the same time.

"Oh, Hi Taemin, do you want to come too?" Ryeowook Oppa asked again.

"Where?" Said both of us together. Then I saw Kyungsoo Oppa came and stood next to Ryeowook Oppa.

"We’ll go to karaoke. Only a small party to celebrate EXO’s debut." Added Ryeowook Oppa. EXO? Is that means Joonmyun Oppa will be there too? I miss him so bad, should I go? But, manager Oppa said I should stay away from him. But, my members said I'd better get back close to Joonmyun Oppa. But, what about the fans? they could know and it’ll be bad for both of us.

"Sunyoung?" Call Kyungsoo Oppa.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You’re going, right? Come on, this will be fun." Added Kyungsoo Oppa and I shook my head.

"No, but thank you Oppa for the invitation. I have an appointment, i’ll practice some dance with Taemin." I said and I saw Taemin looked at me with a puzzled face, but he doesn’t say anything.

"What a pity, but, all right then. We go first." Said Ryeowook Oppa and I nodded at them and smiled.

- 00 -

Taemin's POV

"No, but thank you Oppa for the invitation. I have an appointment, i’ll practice some dance with Taemin." Says Sunyoung make me spontaneous turned my head towards her. I give her a question glance but I decided not to say anything.

"What a pity, but, all right then. We go first." I heard Ryeowook Hyung talk, I look at him and smiled. And back to look at Sunyoung when Kyungsoo Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung gone. Sunyoung also saw me briefly before she the music again.

"I'm sorry to use you for a reason, I can’t say no to Ryeowook Oppa with a reason like ‘I couldn’t go because there will be Joonmyun Oppa' moreover in front of Kyungsoo Oppa." She said, but she quickly covered with her hand. I guess she just let slip the real reason why she couldn’t join in the celebration of EXO’s debut. And I think she actually didn’t want me to know it. I laugh with her reckless. She looked at me as she hear me laughing, I stop laughing when she look at me and i look at her back.

"Ya! Forget what I just said." She said with a panicked face that she was trying to hide from me.

"How can that be? I hear it so clearly." I replied with a smile, teasing her.

"Ya! Lee Taemin! I said forget it."

"Sunyoung, you’re supposed to speak more politely to me, 'Taemin Oppa, please keep it as a secret what I just said' you should said it like that."

"Oppa? Are you crazy? We’re the same age."

"But I’m a few months older than you, and I also the senior."

"You're really...." She was cut off with the sound of a cell phone rang. Sunyoung left me, I guess it’s Sunyoung’s phone that rang. Sunyoung truns off the music and walked to take her cell phone.

"Hello?" Says Sunyoung when answering the phone. "Yes, speaking. Who is this? .... Oh, L.Joe, what is it? .... Sure, I 'll keep it ..... All right, see you later." I heard one side of the Sunyoung’s conversation.

"Is that L.Joe?” I asked, and she nodded. "What's the matter?" I added.

"He called to tell me his number." She said, and then she looked at me. "I’m going to practice again. You can return back to your dorm."

"I don’t want to go back to the dorm." I replied.

"Why ? You said you’ll return to the dorm."

"Yeah, but then you said to Ryeowook Hyung and Kyungsoo Hyung that you’re going to practice with me."

"But Taemin, that’s just..."

"Never mind, I decided to practice with you..."

"Are you sure?"

"You want to start practicing or not?"

"Ok ... Ok..." Reply Sunyoung and we start practicing. Doing some dance moves freely and occasionally I stopped to see she dances with F(x)’s new song. After nearly four hours of practice, we stop. Sunyoung take two mineral water and give it one for me. I took it and start gulping the water and then looked at my watch which showed that it’s already midnight.

"You’re not going back to the dorm?" I asked toward Sunyoung.

"Taemin, are you hungry?"

"Why are you suddenly asking me that?"

"This time, I’ll pay."

“All right then, but I decided the place."

"Not a problem. Where?"

"Han River." I answered, and I saw Sunyoung paused to think and then ended by nodding her head. I know Han River became one of her favorite places, Onew Hyung accidentally told me that. That’s why I want us to eat on the Han River. I want us to spend time in Sunyoung’s favorite place. Arriving at Han River, Sunyoung buy two servings of ramen for both of us. We sat next to each other while holding our ramen.

"When will F(x) comeback?" I asked and started to eat, as well as Sunyoung.

"Two more weeks. I know this is not my debut stage, but I always felt so nervous every time i’ll perform on stage." She answered.

"Yeah, me too. I guess it’s happen to all singers. Fear of making mistakes on stage, makes you always nervous before performing. Like any wrong movement or singing in the wrong tone. Such mistakes often happen, although we practice hardly."

"Yes, you're right."

"Uhm,, Sunyoung-ah."

"Yes?"

"What about you and Joonmyun Hyung?" I asked and I saw Sunyoung stop eating her ramen. She paused briefly before finally star to speak.

"What about me and him?" She said without looking at me.

"You don’t even want to come to the party because there’s Joonmyun Hyung. Are you really can’t meet him?” I asked again and this time Sunyoung look at me.

"You’re close to Soojung, right? She didn’t tell you?" She asked.

"No. Besides, I want to know directly from you."

"It’s not that I can’t meet him, but I’m not allowed. Manager Oppa forbid me. So, I don’t have a choice, because it’s the best for both of us."

"I think Joonmyun Hyung still can’t forget you."

"How can you say that?"

"In Sukira. I heard the Sukira while EXO-K is the guest. I'm sure the girl that Joonmyun Hyung talking about is you."

"Come on Taemin, it's not true. And even if it’s true, we both agreed to be friend. So, I'm sure, this has nothing to do with me."

"So, do you still love him?"

"I try not to."


I'm so sorry for the late update. i've been busy with my college. so, here the 4th chapter for all of you :) and for my new subcribers lunamazingshiningbeastsmjarponlittlerascal, and fxluna thank you for supporting this fic :) I hope you guys enjoy^^ please, do comment :D i'm waiting. and sorry for the grammar :) happy reading :D