Chapter Five

Story of The Moon

TAEMIN's POV

"I think Joonmyun Hyung stiil can’t forget you."

"How can you say that?"

"In Sukira. I heard the Sukira while EXO-K was the guest. I'm sure the girl that Joonmyun Hyung talking about is you."

"Come on Taemin, it's not true. And even if it’s true, we both agreed to be friend. So, I'm sure, this has nothing to do with me."

"So, do you still love him?"

"I try not to."

"Doesn’t that mean you still love him? What if another man likes you? Are his efforts will be useless?" Sunyoung stop and then turned her gaze downward. She paused, like she’s thinking, I'm waiting her to speak to answer my question, but then I decided to put my ramen and begin to stand.

"Come on, you don’t have to answer it if you don’t want.  Let’s go home, I'll take you to your dorm."

"There is.." Said Sunyoung when I started turn my body to go back to the dorm. I stop and I turn towards Sunyoung who smiled at me. "There’s always a possibility, whether it’d be good or bad isn’t it?"

--00--

"Taemin-ah, go out and buy some food for us. I’m really hungry.." Jonghyun Hyung Said to me.

"Me?” I asked. And I see Jonghyun Hyung nodded. “Why me? Key Hyung usually did."

"Key is not here, there’s only two of us plus Minho. Onew Hyung is out with Manager Hyung." Says Jonghyun Hyung.

"But Hyung,,"

"I'll come with you." Says Minho Hyung suddenly. He took his jacket and throw my jacket at me, and I caught it well. We walk to a cafe near our dorm.

"What if we eat here first and then return to the dorm?" Asked Minho hyung and I just nodded to answer him. We order and seat at one of the empty tables.

"Look at that." Says Minho Hyung who look toward the cafe’s TV. I turn to the TV and the show "We Got Married" is being aired.

"Leeteuk Hyung and Kang Sora-ssi. They look good together." I said when I look at the latest episode of the show.

"Are you jealous? You've said you really want to participate in that program." Asked Minho Hyung and I shook my head.

"Not anymore."

"Why? Don’t tell me, you’re in love?"

"I’m not sure..."

"Well, Lee Taemin, you’ve finally become a man. So, who's that girl? "

"It's a secret, Hyung"

"Come on Taemin, you can tell me. Who's that girl?"

".... Sunyoung..."

"Sunyoung? You like Sunyoung? But,,"

"Ah, Hyung, I mean, look! It’s Sunyoung." I said interrupting Minho Hyung and directed my finger toward the brown hair girl not far from our table. Minho Hyung turned his head.

"Sunyoung? What is she doing here?" Asked Minho Hyung.

"That’s not the question,, why she’s in here, with L.joe?" I replied still looking towards Sunyoung who is chatting with L.joe. Minho Hyung back to look at me and start talking.

"Should we tell this to Jonghyun Hyung?"

--00--

LUNA 's POV

"Thanks, you want to come here.." says L.Joe as I sat in front of him.

"Sure, after all, we're friends right? Friends are always there for each others." I replied.

"What would you like?"

"Jinki Oppa- I mean, Onew Oppa once told me, that the hot chocolate in here is really good. You should try it."

"Looks like you're very close to Onew Sunbaenim."

"I considered him like a brother to me."

"That’s it? A brother?"

"Of course." I said and start to look at the menu on the table. "I want a hot chocolate and pasta." I added.

"Excuse me " L.Joe raised his hand to call a waitress. "We want two hot chocolates and two pasta." He added , and after the waitress wrote our order, she went.

"How have you been?" Ask L.Joe start the conversation again.

"Preparing F(x)’s comeback. I really can’t wait to be on stage again. Although I also feel nervous at the same time, I’m afraid of making mistakes on stage."

"You'll be fine. Isn’t that the fans love it, if we make some mistakes? I guess they see it as a cute thing. Being an idol doesn’t always have to be perfect. Mistakes like that just makes you become more human."

"I guess you're right. What about you?"

"Nothing, just do some variety shows. That's why I'm so bored in the dorm when I don’t do anything like today and ask for you to accompany me. But, Did I interfere your parctice?"

"It's okay. Today we're not practicing. Manager Oppa gave us the day off so that we don’t get too stressed." I said and right after that the waitress came with our order. I took a hot chocolate and started to gulp it down. "Wow, this is really good. Try it." I said to L.Joe and he did as I asked and then nodded his head.

"It's very good." He replied and I smiled. Fortunately he likes it, most men would order Americano coffee, and I hate the bitter taste as well as Jinki Oppa, most people usually misunderstood us as a couple just because Jinki Oppa and me have a lot in common. I looked around the cafe then to the door and see two men come out of the cafe. They look like Taemin and Minho oppa. Why they didn’t greet and come to me? Did they not see me?

"Luna?" Call L.Joe got me turned to him.

"Yes?"

"What is it? Why are you looking that way?"

"Nothing, I think I saw someone I knew"

"Really?"

"Yes, but never mind, they 're gone anyway." I said and start eating.

"Next time... Can I ask you to accompany me again if I need a friend?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course you can."

--00--

Taemin 's POV

 I’m sitting in the practice room and I let the sweat flow. When we returned to the dorm from the cafe a few days ago, Minho Hyung told Jonghyun Hyung what we saw in the cafe at the time. Jonghyun Hyung... What should I do?

"Taemin Oppa." Sulli’si voice startled me and made ​​me spontaneously turn my head towards her.

"Oh, hi Sulli. What is it?” I asked and stood up taking a small towel to wipe my sweat.

"Did you just finish practicing, Oppa?"

"As you can see. What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Soojung, she said she want to see Jong-In Oppa. I was so bored, so I decided to walk around and found you sitting here alone. Why are you up so late to practice, Oppa?"

"What time is it?"

"It's one o'clock in the morning."

“I guess I'm just too busy practicing. I don’t realize it’s already one o’clock. Did you just finish practicing?"

"Yeah, we just finished practicing and planning to go back to the dorm when Soojung said she needed to meet with Jong-In Oppa. Victoria Unnie and Amber Unnie is in the dorm already and I'm still here waiting for Soojung to go back together."

"And Sunyoung?"

"Sunyoung Unnie is on the roof with Sungmin oppa. I think Sunyoung Unnie is missing him, Super Junior Oppa is always busy with their world tour concert."

"Sulli, it turns out you're here, let's go back to the dorm." Says Soojung suddenly make me and Sulli looked at her spontaneusly. “Oh, Hi, Taemin Oppa." She added when she saw me.

"Hi Soojung." I replied. Sulli walked toward Soojung and they’re both looking at me.

"We go first Oppa, bye.." Said the two F(x)’s magnae with their hands waving at me and I just nodded with a smile. I gather my things and put it into my bag and then start to walk back to the SHINee’s dorm.

"Taemin?” I turn and find Sunyoung walk towards me with Sungmin Hyung.

"Hi Hyung, hi Sunyoung." I said to them.

"Where are you going? Back to the dorm?" Asked Sungmin Hyung.

"Yes Hyung, it’s late already, I guess I have to go back now."

"Then, could you take Sunyoung back to her dorm? I still have to take care of a few things here. Leeteuk hyung is waiting. We 're planning a surprise birthday party for Ryeowook. His birthday is next month."

"Sure, I'll take her back to her dorm. Say hello to Leeteuk Hyung." I said, and I see Sungmin Hyung nodded. Sunyoung waved her hand towards Sungmin Hyung and start walking beside me.

"I can go back by myself, you don’t have to accompany me." Says Sunyoung.

"How can I let a girl walk alone at this hour. Besides, you’re not just a girl. Almost all people knows you, you’re F(x)’s Luna. Moreover, SHINee’s dorm and F(x)’s dorm is not so far." I replied.

"Well, thank you Taemin.." She said and smiled at me. That smile. I think I'm starting to like Sunyoung’s smile. I so want to know how to be in Joonmyun Hyung’s position. How does it feel to be Sunyoung’s boyfriend. What is it like to hug her, holding her hands, or caressing her straight hair and protect her from the things that want to hurt her. Sunyoung is too easily trust others. even when she’s hurt, she's still going to give the people another chance.

"Taemin?" Call Sunyoung and I turn towards her.

"What's the matter?” I ask.

"I should be the one who asking, why are you so quiet? I'm so bored."

"Sorry, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"You." I said without realizing it. I immediately shut my mouth and I see she’s a little surprised by what I said.

"Me?" Asked Sunyoung.

"...."

"Is this about me and Joonmyun Hyung again? Taemin, I’ve told you, I.."

"L.Joe." I said quickly cut her sentence.

"L.Joe?" She asks again.

"Yes, L.Joe. I saw you with L.Joe at the cafe near SHINee’dorm a few days ago. What are you doing there with him?"

"Ah, that day... We just ate together. He said he was bored in the dorm, so he asked me to accompany him.”

"Why did he ask you to accompany him?"

"I don’t know. But I guess that's not the wrong thing. Because we have the same age, so wouldn’t it be nice if we grow closer? Like you and me now." She said, and I quickly lowered my head to hide my face that is flushed. ‘Like you and me now', 'you and me', 'Sunyoung and Taemin'. It sounds so beautiful in my ear.

"Taemin? What's wrong with you? Your face is red. Are you sick?" She asked and I raised my head back trying to hide my smile.

"No. Just too tired from practice." I replied."Next time, if he ask you again, take me with you. Wouldn’t it be more fun if there’s a lot of people?"


this is the fifth chapter for all af you :) thanks to my new subscribers selllo and chocobella2I'm sorry i can't reply each your comment one by one. But, i really appreciate all of your comment, i really do. Please do comment for this latest chapter :D and i just know it, that i got three votes XD thank you so much for chocobella2mjarpon and shiny_luna who vote this story :D and for all of you that still stuck with this boring story, I really appreciate that. I'm waiting for your comment :D THANK YOU ^^