Chapter Six

Story of The Moon

TAEMIN's POV

"Taemin? What's wrong with you? Your face is red. Are you sick?" She asked and I raised my head back trying to hide my smile.

"No. Just too tired from practice." I replied."Next time, if he ask you again, take me with you. Wouldn’t it be more fun if there’s a lot of people?"

"Sure. How could i didn’t think that before?"

"Sunyoung, isn’t that Tao?” I said when I saw a man standing alone looks so confused.

"I think so. What is he doing there?" She asked and I just shook my head. We walk toward Tao.

"Tao? What are you doing here?" I asked and Tao looked surprised to see us both.

"Hi Taemin Sunbaenim, Luna Sunbaenim. I'm just not able to sleep, so I took a short walk to get some air." He answered.

"I’ve told you to call me Luna." Says Luna toward Tao and I saw him just shyly smile. "Aren’t you going back to China tomorrow to continue the promotion of your debut? You're supposed to go back to the dorm to rest now."

"How do you know that I'm going back to China tomorrow?" Asked Tao.

"Sungmin Oppa told me that EXO-M will return to China tomorrow morning. You're close to Sungmin oppa right?"

"Yes. Sungmin hyung is very good to me, that’s why I can quickly close to him."

"You’re outrageous. You can call Sungmin oppa as Hyung, but still call me with Sunbaenim."

"I'm sorry,, Luna. It's just that we rarely talk, so I’m not used to."

"Then, we must often chat to get used to it, right?" Says Luna, and they both laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Tanya Tao toward us.

"Taemin took me back to the dorm because it's already too late for me to walk home alone." Answer Sunyoung.

"Taemin Sunbaenim is so kind."

"You can call me Taemin, if you call Super Junior Hyung not as Sunbaenim, how can I hear you call me with Sunbaenim, aren’t we also have the same age? And anyway, it 's true, you better get back to the dorm to rest and prepare for your departure to China tomorrow morning." I said.

"Sure. Then, please excuse me." He replied and he bent slightly toward us and then walk away.

"Are you close with EXO members?” Asked Sunyoung as we walked back to F(x)’s dorm.

"JongIn." I replied shortly.

"I knew that, I mean, the member of EXO-M..."

"Lay Hyung. I guess I'm easily close to the main dancer member of the group. Just like with Eunhyuk Hyung."

"But you're not so close to Victoria Unnie . She’s the main dancer of my group."

"That's true, but at least, I started to close with the lead dancer of F(x)."

- 00 -

Onew 's POV

Me and Sunyoung sat facing Han river. It’s two o'clock in the morning now. I saw Sunyoung’s beautiful face covered by a fatigue that she got from training for her comeback which is five days away, we accidentally met at the SM building, I was about to go home when she was looking for me and she said she wanted to talk to me on the Han River. I told her to go back to the dorm when i saw that she looks so tired, but she insisted and asked me to accompany her. I couldn’t resist Sunyoung, that’s why we’re both now sitting on the edge of the Han River.

"What is it Sunyoung?” I asked to start the conversation.

"Oppa, this is the place where my first date with Joonmyun Oppa, did you know?" She asked without looking at me but instead directed her view towards the Han River.

"Of course I know. you were very excited about your first date and told me everything."

"You're right. I'm too excited when he asked me out, and I chose this place because Han River is my favorite place."

"Sunyoung-ah, what's going on?"

"Oppa, yesterday, Joonmyun Oppa called me."

"He called you?"

"Yes, at first, I didn’t know what to do. But, then I decided to pick it up."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing, he just cried and said my name. Just that. I repeatedly asked what happened to him, but he just cried while occasionally calling my name in the middle of his cry. Until finally I heard his name called and then our phone call is disconnected."

"Sunyoung-ah...."

"Hurt... Oppa, why do i feel so hurt when I heard him cry? At that time I wanted to run to his dorm to calm him down. But, I know I can’t see him. So I stay in my room without doing anything." Says Sunyoung and I saw she’s still looking towards the Han River. I took my right hand around her shoulder and my other hand hold her cold hands. She turn to me and smile and then leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I guess, I have to follow you Oppa." She said again. "I should’ve date with a senior artist who debuted before me or maybe a junior who already debuted several years. Like you and Jungah Unnie. I guess, if I did that, this won’t happen to us. Now, it becomes very hard for us."

"Sunyoung, you know I’m not regretting my decision to let Joonmyun dating you. And I'm sure you also didn’t regret that you used to be part of his life." I said and I felt Sunyoung nodded her head.

"That's right. I love him even now. However, thats the hardest part. Even when we decided to be friends, I still love him. Because I've never once regretted it." She said again and we’re silent for some time. Only later I realize that Sunyoung falling asleep on my shoulder with the rest of the tears out of her eyes. I took a breath, the thing Sunyoung’s most needed now is a friend and time. She looks so cheerful in front of the camera and other people, and just shows her tears in front of me. I decided to bring home Sunyoung with carried her on my back, I try not to wake her.

"Oppa?" She said awakened from her sleep when i was only about ten steps from where we were before.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Can you put me down? I'm awake now." She begged and I lowered her off my back. "Why didn’t you wake me up?" She added.

"You look very tired, I didn’t want to disturb your sleep." I replied.

"Oppa, if I don’t wake up, instead you’re the on who will fatigue to carry me all the way to the dorm."

"You're even lighter than I thought.."

"Thank you Oppa..."

"Sunyoung?”

"Yes?"

"About Joonmyun... I will try to talk to him."

"You don’t have to Oppa. I don’t want to make you more burdened because of me."

"Burdened? Sunyoung, you are not a burden for me, but you're a little sister to me. Shouldn’t a big brother supposed to help his little sister?"

"Oppa, you're so kind, that’s why I choose you as my best Oppa. But, let me talk to him. Anyway, I miss him, and want to see his face."

"It's up to you, I support every your decision, you know that." I replied and Sunyoung is smiling at me. When we got to the F(x)’s dorm, I see Victoria Noona opened the door to Sunyoung with a worried expression. But then feel relieved to see it’s me the one who drove Sunyoung to the dorm. After saying goodbye to Sunyoung and Victoria Noona, I walked back to the dorm and stepped my foot towards my room.

"Hyung?" Call Jonghyun who come into my room when I just got back to the dorm after dropping Sunyoung.

"Yes?" I asked and I see Jonghyun sit on my bed and then I decided to sit on the chair in my room.

"You're coming late. Did you just meet with Sunyoung?"

"Yes. We spoke briefly on the Han River."

"What happened?" Asked Jonghyun and I let out a sigh. Lately Jonghyun’s always asking anything about Sunyoung. He said that he and Soojung has a mission to reunite Joonmyun with Sunyoung. Those couples who sometimes seems always want to interfere with other’s problems, but I know that they really just want to help Sunyoung and Joonmyun .

"It's about Joonmyun." I said.

"It's confusing."

"What is it?"

"Hyung, do you know about L.Joe and Sunyoung?"

"L.Joe and Sunyoung?"

"Yes. A few days ago, Minho told me that he saw Sunyoung and L.Joe were in a cafe near our dorm. What? Sunyoung never told you about L.Joe?" I don’t answer his question. L.Joe and Sunyoung? Why Sunyoung didn’t say anything to me about L.Joe?

"How strange..." Said Jonghyun and I cast a glance to him. "I thought Sunyoung already forgot about him, but you just got home late because of Sunyoung and she talked about Joonmyun. We were pessimistic that our efforts to unite them again would be futile because of L.Joe. But, if Sunyoung still talking about Joonmyun, there is still a chance that she still love him.."

"Stop talking and go back to your room.."

- 00 -

"F(x), you did your best today. You've worked hard." I said when I, Taemin and Jonghyun come to F(x) who is still practiced even when they have completed the first day of their comeback this afternoon. They look at us and smiling. Jonghyun walked to his girlfriend and started chatting, while Amber standing next to Victoria with Sulli. Sunyoung ran to me and gave me a hug.

"You look pretty when you sang." I added and Sunyoung chuckled.

"You really know how to say nice things, Oppa."

"Sunyoung-ah, have you done practicing?"

"It depends on Victoria Unnie." Reply Sunyoung and turned toward Victoria Noona who is also looking at towards her.

"All right, all right. We finished practice. You can do anything you want to do now.” As though she’s reading the meaning of Sunyoung’s gaze, Victoria finally said that they have completed the practice.

"Thank you Unnie." Reply Sunyoung to Victoria Noona who is smiling. "So, what is it Oppa?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Sunyoung-ah," I said and we started walking leaving the others. "Is there anything that you’re not telling me?"

"What do you mean oppa? I don’t understand. You know I always tell you everything."

"I heard you’re close with L.Joe. You even had time to spend lunch time with him. Is that true?"

"Ah, about that. Did Taemin tell you that? We’re just eating. He said he needed a friend to acompany him. There's nothing special."

"Taemin?"

"Yes. He said he saw me in the cafe at the time."

- 00 -

Taemin 's POV

I just want to congratulate Sunyoung when she suddenly ran and hugged Jinki Hyung. I knew they’re close to each other. I'm jealous but not because she hugged Jinki Hyung. I'm jealous because she only saw Jinki Hyung despite me and Jonghyun Hyung is here. I then joined Jonghyun Hyung and Soojung gave congratulations to her and sometimes galnce towards Sunyoung until I saw Sunyoung walked away with Jinki Hyung. I took a deep sigh and started to walk away and stepped my foot to the nearest cafe and then ordered hot chocolate for myself and chose to sit in a place close to the window.

"Taemin?” I raised my head and saw L.Joe stood in front of me. "What are you doing here alone at this hour?"

"Oh, hi L.Joe. I just take a break." I replied.

"Thank God I meet you here."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to ask you some things, it's just that I don’t know whom to ask. I see you here, so I think you're the right person."

"What is it?"

"It's about Luna and Onew Sunbaenim. Are they dating?" L.Joe’s question made ​​me laugh.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just that it sounds very funny in my ears. Sunyoung and Jinki Hyung? their relationship isn’t like that. Jinki Hyung keep Sunyoung like his own sister."

"Really? Then what Luna said was true.”

"Is something wrong?"

"Taemin-ah, does she have a boyfriend?"

"No, for now"

“Does she like someone? Or maybe is there a man who like her?”

"I,, I don’t know about that. But, why are you asking about Sunyoung?” I asked feel uncomfortable with all of the questions regarding Sunyoung. He smiled and put his body closer to me and then speak to me in a whisper.

"Because I love Luna. And thanks to you, because now I know that she’s single . That way it will be easier for me." I wrinkled my forehead. L.Joe is actually saying that he likes Sunyoung. Jeez , haven’t finished with Joonmyun Hyung, why should L.Joe come in the middle of this situation.

"Taemin-ah,, Don’t tell this to anyone. You have to promise me. If you mention this to anyone else, I'm not going to let you go." Says L.Joe by smiling at me. "I have to go now. Thank you for listening to me.."

"Wait.." I called and L.Joe stop his steps. "I don’t know if Sunyoung like someone else or not. But I know that there is another man who love Sunyoung. "

"What? Who?"

"Me."


Okay, i know i haven't been update. i apologize to all of you. i've been so busy. and now, i would thank you to all of you who still loving, subscribing and voting this story. thank you so much :D please give your comment, i really hope you say something about this chapter. and, did anyone ever watch tv series 'heroes'? i just found it interesting lately. is it only has four season? anyway, thank you again for all of you :D i love you all ^^ happy reading :D