Chapter Eight

Story of The Moon

LUNA’s POV

"Thank you for coming with me. I know you're still busy with your mini album promotion." Says L.Joe to me. We’re now in the cafe where we had previously met. The atmosphere is quite, considering this is the dinner hour. The lights are a little dim makes us not so conspicuous in the corner of the room.

"You sound so sad when on the phone earlier. Did something happen?" I ask worried. But he just smiled at the question.

"I had to do it, so you want to come with me. It's been a few times I asked to see you, but you always said no. You were rejecting me."

"Ah, That’s not what I mean, I'm sorry."

It’s true. L.Joe tried several times to see me, but I was too busy with our promotions and worrying Joonmyun Oppa. Even Kyungsoo Oppa hasn’t contacted me yet.

"No big deal. You don’t have to apologize." He add with a smile. I smile at him back and shake my head.

"Not. It was my fault, I should’ve also asked you to meet. Why is it always you who started it."

"If indeed you feel guilty, you can treat me next. We can arrange when to meet again."

"Sure."

"Erm, S... Sunyoung,,," Call L.Joe and I looked at him surprised. This is the first time he called me by my real name. "Can I call you by that name?" He add. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Of course. I even prefer if people call me Sunyoung."

"Sunyoung-ah, what are you doing after this?"

"Nothing. Why"

"You want to come to the Teen Top’s dance practice?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, if you want."

"Okay." I say excitedly. I really like see another group practiced. It can improve my skills. I usually practice dancing with Eunhyuk Oppa and Sungmin Oppa or with Kyungsoo Oppa or Jinki Oppa with vocal. We stood up and started walking out the cafe but I stop myself when we meet Jonghyun Oppa with Joonmyun Oppa in front of the entrance of the cafe.

"Hi, Jonghyun Hyung. Suho-ssi." Says L.Joe who is standing behind me. Joonmyun Oppa’s gaze is looking towards me then it change and looked at L.Joe then smile.

"Hi, L.Joe sunbaenim.." He replys.

"Call me L.Joe. However I’m your dongsaeng." I saw Joonmyun Oppa nod towards L.Joe then returns his gaze at me. I'm still speechless not knowing what to say and what to do.

"Erm, L.Joe, what are you doing here? Together Sunyoung?" Says Jonghyun Oppa. And I still haven’t been able to cast a glance in the other direction except toward Joonmyun Oppa, and he did the same thing.

"We just had dinner together."

"Can I talk to you a minute?" Says Jonghyun Oppa who then pulled L.Joe away and let the two of us alone. We’re still standing at the front door. I was silent, as well as Joonmyun Oppa even when we’re alone.

"You're with L.Joe sunbaenim, huh?" Says Joonmyun with sarcasm after about five minutes later. I wrinkled my forehead. What is that words supposed to mean? Wait, did he think me and L.Joe are dating?

"Oppa,,"

"What? Do you want to say that it’s not true? The rumor has been spread in SM. You and L.Joe sunbaenim are close now. I tought it was just a rumor. But it turns out I was wrong. I think, you're still sad about our relationship. I think you still can’t let go, but you’re not. You're really something, Sunyoung. Was it really that easy to get close to another man? Are you really that easy? Such a flirt"

"Are you serious Oppa?"

"What?"

"We hadn’t been talk to each other for so long, and here we are, having the chance to meet and talk, but you decide to say that?"

"Then what to talk about? Us? There is nothing we need to talk about it anymore. "

"Oppa... How could..."

"Sunyoung, that time, When I called, it was a mistake."

I was standing looking at him but she had shifted his gaze down. I waited for him to speak hoped he would say that he wasn’t serious about what he said and tell me that he just wanted to joke with me. But no, he was still silence with his eyes down.

"Oppa, what do you mean?"

"You were so easy to find another man. I thought you were better than that."

"Oppa, stop. Tell me if you don’t mean it."

"What makes you think so?"

"You called me that time. I know you still need me, and I..."

"I said, it was a mistake!!" I flinch, Joonmyun Oppa raised his voice at me. Even during our dating, he never yell at me even though I made ​​a mistake or I upset him. Only when I'm going to ask about the attitude and why does he have to say the painful words, Jonghyun Oppa and L.Joe are back and we end up separate. L.Joe took the car and open the door for me, I smiled back at him and go inside his car.

"L.Joe, can you drop me off at the SM building? I'm sorry, but the manager oppa just send a message to come for another practice." I say, lie t him in the midst of the journey. I really want to be alone right now. L.Joe smiled and nodded his head then he turn around toward the SM building. I just smiled and apologized once more before I come out of his car. After making sure the car is gone, I start walking towards the Han River by using public transport. I really feel my body is very weak. I don’t know what happened with Joonmyun Oppa. Did he experience something with the pressure was so intense that he had to do that? What happened to Joonmyun Oppa? I'm worried about him. I wipe my tears off roughly, I shouldn’t cry. But it really feels pain. How can he say that to me? I didn’t expect he would say he still loves me. I just want him to smile as he called my name. So I know he still cares about me. Why? even after a long time we didn’t  meet, why did he have to say it? I ended up cry out loud at the edge of the Han River. The lighting is dim and it’s very late that makes not a lot of people realize I’m here. I can’t stop my tears, while occasionally hitting my chest wich feel really hurt. What is actually happens with Joonmyun Oppa? I want to ask how he was, but he didn’t give me the opportunity. I want to hear his story, but he didn’t give me that opportunity. Am I really can’t be his friend?

"Sunyoung?" Call someone who makes me stop crying. I wiped my tears quickly and see who the person standing next to my right.

"Baekhyun Oppa?" I said still with sobbing. I saw he’s smiling and decided to sit next to me. I turn my head to straighten my makeup because my tears were ruining it.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I turned slowly towards him but didn’t answer the question.

"I guess not," He said then looked at me with a long sigh. "I don’t." He add. After that I just realized. Baekhyun Oppa who is famous with his cheerful and and like to joke side, now looking so sad and confused. I looked ahead, enjoy the beautiful reflection of light rays from the Han River water. Baekhyun Oppa follow the direction of my view and come to enjoy its beauty.

"What happened to you, oppa?" I ask.

"What happened to you?" He replied. Spontaneous I turn towards him, and he smile at me, making me also respond it with a smile.

"You cheated, you should answer the question first and then you can ask me." I say still with a smile.

"I'm sure you won’t answer if I asked. So, why should I answer your question?" He says while pinching my nose. Spontaneously I remove his hand from my nose and we laugh together.

"Is this your favorite place too, Oppa?"

"Maybe..."

"What do you mean maybe?"

"I heard from Joonmyun Hyung and Kyungsoo if this is your favorite place to calm down yourself. Because I've never had a place like that, I so wanted to try when I'm feeling sad. That's why I came here tonight. "

"Well, I allowed you to come here whenever you feel down or sad."

"Hey, this is the Han River. It’s a public place, what do you mean by allowing me? Of course I can be here at any time if I want, without having to ask your permission." Says Baekhyun Oppa then ruffled my hair.

"Oppa, hair is a crown for women. How could you do that to me? Of course you have to ask for my approval. Because, I’m the reason why you choose to come here." I reply, while combing my hair and Baekhyun Oppa just smirk at me wich make me laugh.

"Sunyoung-ah, is that the bracelet that Joonmyun Hyung gave it to you? You still have it?" Baekhyun Oppa asked while holding my right hand when I was tidying up my hair. I pull my hand and hold it with the other hand and sigh.

"I think this time my heart is really broken, Oppa... What happened to you?"

"I think I'm in love."

--00--

TAEMIN's POV

"What happened to Joonmyun Hyung?" I ask.

"I don’t know, since he came home he was acting like that." Jongin shrugged. I’m in the EXO’s dorm to just visit them when I saw Joonmyun Hyung slammed his door.

"Where did he go?"

"He came out with Jonghyun Hyung. no one dared to approach him when he’s behaving like that. We have to wait until tomorrow morning, when he’s calm." I just nodded understand Jongin’s explanation. we then went to his room which is also Baekhyun Hyung’s room.

"Where is Baekhyun Hyung?" I ask not seeing him anywhere.

"I don’t know, he said he wanted to get out a few hours ago. No one knows where he is, he went without saying where he was going. After all, what are you doing here at this hour? Are the Hyungs not looking for you?"

"I've told them that I'd be here. You don’t have to worry. I want to ask you something."

"About what?"

"Urm, promise you won’t say anything to anyone."

"Come on Taemin, I never told your secret to others. Why do you act like you're with someone else. you know you can trust me."

"I want to buy a birthday present."

"So? What do you want to ask me? What's the problem with giving people a present?"

"The problem is, that person is a girl."

"A Girl?!" says Jongin with shock. I had never talked about women before, because I'm not interested in anyone before knowing Sunyoung. I nodded to answer his question. "What? You like someone without telling me?!" He add.

"You don’t have to say it out loud. The others will hear it." I reply.

"You didn’t answer my question."

"I don’t know. All I know is, I want to know anything about her more. But, do you think it would be weird if I give her a gift? We’re not that close yet."

"When is her birthday?"

"About a month..."

"Just buy her favorite things."

"But, I don’t know."

"How can you like her but you don’t know? Look, there is still another month to find out. Just ask her. What are her favorite stuffs, colors, and other things.”

"Well..."

"So, who's the girl?"

"I can’t tell you now."

"Why?"

"Just can’t Jongin. Well, I'm going home now."

"Hey, wait a minute. You haven’t answered my question."

"I will answer your question, but not now. Okay, bye!" I say laughing at him as I run out and get into my car. I took the water when I get in the dorm and saw Jonghyun Hyung come out of his room.

"Night Hyung, you’re still awake?"

"I couldn’t sleep." He says answered my question. I put a glass that had been on my hands and approached Jonghyun Hyung who was sitting in the dining room.

"What bothering you Hyung? Did something happen?" I ask again and sat down in front of him.

"Taemin-ah, you just got home from the EXO’s dorm right?"

"Yeah, and?"

"How was Joonmyun?"

"I saw him slam his bedroom door and locked himself in his room. Did something happen?" Jonghyun hyung took a deep breath before finally telling their meeting with Sunyoung and L.Joe. How he immediately let Sunyoung alone with Joonmyun Hyung by pulling L.Joe away. Later he found out when talking with L.Joe is how he was so open about his feelings with Sunyoung but still can’t say it directly to Sunyoung. L.Joe ended asking some things about Sunyoung to Jonghyun Hyung. Like what things does she likes and dislikes and more. And when they returned to Joonmyun Hyung who was with Sunyoung, Jonghyun Hyung saw the sad faces of Sunyoung and Joonmyun Hyung. after they splited up, Jonghyun Hyung decided to ask what was going on between Joonmyun Hyung and Sunyoung, but Joonmyun Hyung prefer silence not answering the question. Soon Joonmyun Hyung chose to return to his dorm still with a sad look on his face. And that's why until now Jonghyun hyung can‘t sleep. Because after all, Jonghyun Hyung and Joonmyun Hyung is a close friend. I just keep silent after hearing his story, as well as with Hyung. Which makes me think, is Sunyoung okay? Do I need to call her and see her? But it’s already late, maybe I end up disturb her. But I want to know if she's fine. Is it better if I sent her a message and see if she will reply it or not?

"Taemin-ah!" Jonghyun Hyung Call me by surprise. "You didn’t hear?"

"What is it hyung?"

"Are not you going to say something after I tell you that?"

"I,, I don’t know what to say.. Hyung, I'm sleepy, I'm going to bed." I said quickly and immediately stepped my foot into my room before Jonghyun Hyung pulled me to accompany him. I sat on my bed and started to write a message to Sunyoung. Are you okay? I heard you just met Joonmyun Hyung. Where are you now? I put my phone while waiting for the reply and decided to change into pajamas. I took my phone again and still no reply from Sunyoung. Is she sleeping? Or that she's want to be alone? About fifteen minutes later a new message come and it’s from Sunyoung. I'm fine, you don’t have to worry. I’m in the dorm now. Thank for worrying me, Taemin, goodnight. Thank god, she really had me worried. I reply with saying goodnight then close my eyes.

--00--

SUHO’s POV

"Wich idol would you like to do a duet with?"

"Onew Oppa."

"What?"

"With Onew Oppa."

"No, from another company, from different company. Not from the same company, someone you would like to try to do a musical duet with? "

"A male idol?"

"Yes"

"With an image for the musical, Teen Top's...."

"Ricky? Niel? "

"L.Joe."

"L.Joe !! Whoa, that's it. That's it! This is... she chose L.Joe... Is a surprise! This must be 100% love. Because, other people would have chose Niel or Chunji.... "

L.Joe. Again. I guess they really are dating. Why did she choose L.Joe of all male singers in Korea. EXO gathered to see the latest episode of the weekly idol, and it’s guest star is F(x). I'm a little excited when start watching it. But then, why did she have to choose him? I know they're close, but does she really have to tell everyone that? directly to public? Moreover, she’s still able to smile even after I hurt her. I know my words a few days ago would’ve been hurt her. Because I was also feeling the same pain. I didn’t mean to say all of those words, but it just came out when I saw her with L.Joe. I know Kai used to say that both of them seems close, and I denied it. Now, i know that is a fact wich makes me angry at myself for not being able to be honest with her that I still need her. When I saw her with another guy made ​​me angry because it seems like she easily forget me. And I ended by saying all the harsh words. I let out a heavy breath, the MCs still talking about Sunyoung with L.Joe and I decided to stand up and get into my room and then lay my body. Not for long, I heard my door opened and I saw D.O get into my room before he closed the door again.

"Hyung?"

"What is it?"

"Did something happen?"

"Why do you say that?"

"It’s Sunyoung, but instead you sit outside to see it, you decide to get into your room. What is it?" He asks. I guess I can’t hide a anything when it comes to Sunyoung with D.O. I ended up telling everything that happened in the cafe a few days ago to him, including what I said to Sunyoung.

"Gosh! What's wrong with you Hyung?" Says D.O looking at me in disbelief. "How can you said that to Sunyoung? You know Sunyoung very well. What make you said those words to her?"

"You know, I was having a hard time lately and I really need Sunyoung for it. However, the rules of the company that prohibits us to stay together, made me even more can’t do anything about it. Then when I saw her with another guy, I felt very angry. I suffered terribly, while there she was, having a dinner with another guy. I didn’t know how it happened, it just came out."

"You know that's not true Hyung. Sunyoung’s not that kind of person. Did you forget Hyung? She could have received some dating invitations from her seniors, but she still chose you, a trainee student who haven’t debut yet. Do you really think she would be that easy to forget you and love another guy?”

"I know. Because she was still able to smile even in a reality show. I was really stupid."

"Hyung, you should see her, explain everything, then apologized."

"I think she won’t forgive me."

"Hyung, she’s Sunyoung."


Forgive me for late updating this story. I kind of busy with my paper work. please enjoy the new chapter and tell me about it :D thank you for the new subscribers and i love you for fiving your vote to this story :)) I haven't double check for the typs and grammars. Sorry for that. And i love luna's concept for the red light album. she looks so gorgeous and y at the same time XD I really hope she will act in a drama. I want to see her acting again :) Please leave a comment :D Thank you~