Chapter Nine

Story of The Moon

Taemin POV

"Sunyoung!" I called when I see Sunyoung’s on the 2nd floor hallway of the SM building. She turn around and look at me, then smiled. She looks so beautiful with her long brown hair.

"Hi Taemin," She said. I quickly run and stand in front of her.

"You want to practice?" I ask.

"No, I'm here to meet Sungmin Oppa. What’s wrong?"

"Ah, nothing. Can I talk to you a minute?"

"What is the problem?"

"Tell you what, I'll see you tonight. I’ll wait in front of your dorm. "

"Uhm ,, okay. Sure."

"Okay Sunyoung, see you later." I say, waving my hand and left Sunyoung who laughed at my behavior. Still with a smile, I walked to find an empty place to practice, until I’m interrupted by the sound of Victoria Noona and Amber Noona. I intend to greet them, but my intention is stopped when I heard their conversation.

"We must throw it away." Said Victoria Noona.

"I agree with that. But what aboit Sunyoung?" This time Amber Noona talking.

"What do you mean?"

"Can we keep this from her?"

"Sunyoung would be very sad if she knows this. I guess it's better not to tell her."

"But, we can’t hide it from Sunyoung forever. Surely there will be another packet coming for her."

Victoria Noona paused and sighed. "Why are people still there trying to harm Sunyoung. I think we should tell manager oppa."

"And make Sunyoung lose another friend?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask which make them both shocked.

"Oh, Taemin, since when you get there?" Asked Victoria Noona.

"Not long. Noona, what are you talking about? What's wrong with Sunyoung? "

I silently waiting for one of them to answer. Victoria Noona and Amber Noona looked at each other, hesitated to tell me or not.

"Sunyoung, she got terror." Said Amber Noona finally.

"Terror? Noona, What do you mean? What terror?" I was surprised by what was said by Amber Noona. I see in front of them is a brown box and then I looked inside it. There’s various horrible things. The dolls were intentionally destroyed and given blood, dead rats, dirty sayings that some well written with blood. When I see it, I immediately felt sick and angry.

"How?" I asked looking at them both.

"It was sent from L.Joe’s fans" replied Victoria Noona.

"L.Joe? But why?"

"In Weekly Idol, Sunyoung said he wanted to do a duet with L.Joe. And not long after that, L.Joe said the same thing in Sukira. So,,"

"Sunyoung-ah" I said surprised to see Sunyoung stands behind Victoria Noona and Amber Noona which also surprised to see her presence. And oddly enough, she smiled adn she walked toward us.

"Thanks Unnie, trying to protect me. But I think, you don’t need to tell manager Oppa about this matter. I'm not the old Sunyoung. I won’t feel like I’m being unlove just simply because I receives all this stuff. And again, I really don’t want to lose a friend." She said still with a smile. Whether I should feel proud or sad to hear that. Proud because Sunyoung aware there are still plenty of people who love her. Or sad because I felt jealous of her friendship with L.Joe. The next one I see is both Victoria Noona and Amber Noona hug Sunyoung.

"I hope you don’t tell this to Soojung and Sulli. I don’t want them to worry," She added.

"Are you really okay?" I ask and she nod.

"This is not the first time, you know. I used to  feel so depressed, but I’m not anymore. Besides, I have all of you who will always be there for me. So I think I'll be fine."

--00--

Suho POV

"So I think I'll be fine." I heard Sunyoung’s conversation with her two members and Taemin. She gets terror from L.Joe’s fans? She should’ve been more careful, she should’ve known that her actions would hurt her. Stupid. What I have just said. While others busy worried about her, Here I am just quietly look and blame her. She’s innocent. She just being herself, that’s all.

"Suho oppa!" I turn toward the voice and find Soojung walked towards me with a wide smile.

"What are you doing here?" She ask and spontaneously I look towards Sunyoung. Fortunately, they’re not there anymore.

"Nothing. I was just going to practice."

"Oppa, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." I follow her to a less crowded place which may be rarely passed by others. "What?" I add when she had stopped and turned around at me.

"Did something happen between you and Sunyoung Unnie?" She ask. I know for sure one of the members of F (x) will come to question me. Only, I don’t know that it will be now.

"Did she say anything?"

"Do you think if Sunyoung Unnie say something I'm going to ask you? Jonghyun oppa told me that it might have been something wrong with you. And Unnie look a little different if we talked about you. Like, she avoid it."

"I did stupid things Soojung-ah. I hurt her." Damn. I say it as I only did it once. "Again." Finally I add. I see Soojung frowned like asking me to tell her more details.

"Soojung-ah, I want to fix everything. I have to explain everything and apologize to her. Please, don’t ask what I've done to her. I know I'm stupid and I'm sorry. I intend to meet her tonight." I said and Soojung nodded.

"Well, okay Oppa, I guess Jonghyun Oppa just worried about you. That’s all. And, you know, I'm also worried about Unnie." Obviously.

"I know."

--00--

Taemin POV

"Where are we going?" Asked Sunyoung when she gets into my car.

"I heard you love Chinese food. I take you to dinner." I said.

"But why? Suddenly?"

"Why? L.Joe can take you to lunch but I can’t take you to dinner?" I try to make my words sound like a joke, but I failed. Obviously I was jealous.

"Ah, it’s not like that. It’s juts, we’re in the same agency, we can meet at any time. While L.Joe, not every day we get to meet. Anyway, how do you know I like Chinese food?" Urgh. What should I say? I can’t possibly say that I have to persuade Jinki Hyung for days just so I know what food she likes. Jinki Hyung really get on me. He made me do all the things he wants for a few days in exchange for telling me Sunyoung’s favorite food. He told me to do some his housework, tidy up his room, take him to some places and much more.

"Taemin?" Call Sunyoung woke me from my reverie.

"TV." I said, lying.

"Really? As I remember, I never mentioned that I love Chinese food on TV."

"You did. You might have forgotten about it." Shortly after that, we arrived at a Chinese restaurant. We’re seating in a place that has been booked by me. Because I don’t know much about Chinese food, I asked Sunyoung to choose the food for me. She looks so excited when I asked for it and recommended me plenty of food to choose. Sunyoung is so talkative tonight. She tells how she was disappointed because She hasn’t met with Sungmin Hyung this afternoon because of Super Junior is still busy preparing their new album. Also about when she and Jinki Hyung often secretly breaking the rules of the agency's diet. Or when she and Kyungsoo Hyung really enjoy the night sky of Seoul in the SM rooftop. I'm not the type who talk a lot like Kibum Hyung or Jonghyun Hyung, but Sunyoung managed to make me talk much about my habit putting my phone in any place, and I've almost lost it during a concert in abroad. I also tell the other SHINee member’s habit to her and we laugh when both are talking about Jinki Hyung. I then took her to the Han River. One of her favorite places. We enjoyed ice cream and lots of storytelling. Really, I enjoyed our time together. Sunyoung really the type of person who is easy to get along with. No wonder many SM senior is so close to her, even to SM junior, until the trainee.

"Sunyoung? Taemin?" We turn toward the sound and find Baekhyun Hyung is standing on the Sunyoung’s left side.

"Hyung." I said.

"Oppa? You're here again?" Asked Sunyoung. Again? What? Are they often meet? I don’t remember Sunyoung that close to Baekhyun Hyung. Baekhyun Hyung smiles and seet beside Sunyoung.

"What? Do I really have to take your permission to go here?" He ask. And Sunyoung laugh. What are they talking about? "Hey, what are you both doing here until this late?" He add, and spontaneously I look at my watch. Damn, already at 11:18 PM.

"We're just out for a walk." Answer Sunyoung.

"Err, Hyung. I think I should bring Sunyoung home. You don’t mind if we go first, right?" I said, interrupting them. Baekhyun Hyung looked shocked at first before finally nodding. We said goodbye to him and I go to deliver Sunyoung back to her dorm.

"Tada!" I said put out a small box and show it in front of Sunyoung when we arrived in front of F(x)’s dorm. We stand not far from my car, in the parking lot.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Happy Birthday, Park Sunyoung."

"But my birthday is tomorrow."

"It's after midnight, so officially, we've entered your birthday." I explain and immediately Sunyoung take her phone to see the clock which is shown at 00:12 PM. She smiles instantly and took the box out of my hand.

"Thanks, Taemin. Was the dinner part of your plan to celebrate my birthday too?" She ask and I nod.

"I want to be the first one to say it." I said.

"Too bad, Jinki Oppa already sent me a congratulary message right at 12 PM." She said while showing me Jinki Hyung’s Message. Hahaha, I think absolutely nothing beats proximity beetween Sunyoung and Jinki Hyung. "But, thank you." She add.

"Can I open it?" She ask while shaking the box and I just nod. She open it and pull out a white necklace with a key-shaped pendant.

"Taemin Gosh, it's so beautiful. Thank you." She says, and I see her eyes teary, touched with what I gave her.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I Like it so much. Thank you."

"Sunyoung-ah." I call and I took one step towards her.

"Yes?" She replies.

"Do you know the meaning of that key?"

"No. What is it?"

"You."

"Meaning?"

"You probably are everybody’s vitamin, but to me, you’re a key. Because for the first time, I feel love."

"I still don’t understand..."

"I love you, Sunyoung-ah. I don’t know since when, I didn’t even realize it at first. But you got me to always remember you, to always want to protect you, to always want to be on your side." I see Sunyoung’s face when I confessed. She lokks so surprised, she doesn’t move and just looking at me with disbelief. I use this opportunity to go one step towards her again and hold her hand. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I add, then Sunyoung finally realized that our gap is so close but fortunately, she doesn’t take a step back. Sunyoung lowered her eyes, perhaps confused how to answer my question. Cute. She really looks so cute when she’s confused. Then, while I wait for her to answer, accidentally I see Kyungsoo Hyung stand not far from us. And he’s not alone. The person who standing beside him is Joonmyun Hyung. And they're looking at us with a shocked.


Oh My God!! I didn't realize that it's been a year thaat I update this story. I'm so sorry. I've been soooo lazy. forgive me. I know it's a short update, but hey, at least i did it right? hehehe. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter. I'll try to update as soon as possible. And, Congratulatuon for the girl's first ever concert!!! I was so happy when I heard the news, I wish they'll come to my country. And did you all see how Key comforting our baby luna when she was crying at their first win for 4 walls? I love it when Luna is close with everyone. anyway, it's getting too long. Please enjoy, and tell me about it. Feel free to give me any comment :D 

 

PS : Sorry about the typos and grammar mistakes, I'm so lazy to fix it XD