Chapter Eleven

Story of The Moon

"So, are you going to tell me why were you crying or you're going to tell me about what happened between you and Taemin?" He adds.

"Oppa, I'm fine. Really."

"What have Joonmyun Hyung done to you?" I spontaneously looking at him. How could he know that I just met with Joonmyun Oppa? Then I see him pointing towards a gift from Kyungsoo Oppa.

"It's from Kyungsoo for you right? I know he was going to see you, and I saw that he took Joonmyun Hyung with him." He says as if to answer my question. I keep silent, not knowing what to say to him. I don’t want Joonmyun Hyung blamed by anyone.

"He must be doing something stupid again and hurt you." He continues when he saw me didn’t give any answer. I only able to listen to what he says with my face down. "He’s not even out from the dorm except to exercise and do his schedules. He locked himself ... since he did mistake to you the other day. I think he really loves you. But Joonmyun Hyung really have a heavy burden on his shoulders. Being a leader in a large group is not really easy. He kept all that problems on his mind and not share them with us. Because he feels he should be the one who held responsible without give trouble to his dongsaengs. Or his hyungs. Probably he'll just share them with Kris Hyung. And Kris Hyung, has the same character with Joonmyun Hyung. Joonmyun Hyung, he once told me that he would actually let you go. Because he felt like he failed to be a good boyfriend for you. Agency’s decision making him so shocked at the time. I mean, he knew it had to happen, but he didn’t expect that fast. He really wanted to go back to be your boyfriend. But the agency and the manager watched him and gave him warnings. He also kept that to himself. I know it from manager accidently. Agency and managers even hijacked Joonmyun Hyung’s phone. Every message that sent to you, every phone call intended for you, every email that comes into your inbox, agency and manager knows everything. He really stressed at the time. And when he saw L.Joe sunbaenim and you kept mentioning each other on TV, he act so strange. He was so jealous, I mean. But he always denied it. Until finally he really saw you with L.Joe sunbaenim directly. He had become uncontrolable. I think he loves you in the wrong way. Or maybe he just doesn’t know how to fix it all. He wanted to get back to you, but he can’t because the agency. He was so afraid of messing up your career as F(x)’s Luna." He adds. I don’t know since when my tears began to fall down. I don’t even know what to say at this time. I didn’t  even know that the agency is really too strict to even hijacked Joonmyun Oppa’s phone. My chest feels so tight. I can’t blame Joonmyun Oppa since he come under heavy pressure. But I also can’t defend him because he hurts me. I still looking at the ground but my crying voice gets louder. I think that’s what causing Baekhyun Oppa hugs me tightly. And I decides to cry loudly in his chest. Baekhyun Oppa kept my hair and patting my back, calming me down without saying another word. Waiting for me to stop crying. Han river already looks so quite now that it has already 2 AM. I pulled out of Baekhyun Oppa’s hug the moment I felt myself begin to calm.

"You’re so predictable Sunyoung .." He say again.

"Meaning?"

"Your expression. You're always trying to hide what you feel, when it’s clearly showing in your face."

"Then, what do you think Oppa, what should I do? What should I say if I met Joonmyun Oppa?"

"That's not my right to answer. Is it?"

--00--

Uuurrgghh. I regret my decision for crying last night. Now I stand in front of the mirror and see that my eyes became swollen due to cried all night. What should I explain to the member if I’m being asked? Not that I want to hide my problems and not to tell my members. It’s just that, this time I really don’t want to talk about what happened last night.

"Sunyoung! Soojung! Breakfast is ready!" Yelled Amber Unnie from the dining room. I take my makeup on and do my best to cover my swollen eyes and then go out for breakfast together. Fortunately they didn’t realize my swollen eyes. Or so I tought.

"What happened Sunyoung? Park Sunyoung Tell me, or you're gonna be in big trouble." Victoria Unnie, not even raise her voice but I immediately scared of her. I suppose I can’t hide anything from her. Victoria Unnie waited another 3 members to go out of the dorm before asking me. And I ended up telling her everything. Every detail. Victoria Unnie was shocked and speechless after hearing my stories, but then she hugs me tightly. And either I’m too tired or has no another tears, I didn’t even cry when I told her what happened or when this F(x)’s leader is hugging me.

"I'm really going to give lessons to Joonmyun." Says Victoria Unnie after removing her arms.

"Unnie, it’s not really his fault. And you know it."

"But he hurt you, Sunyoung."

"Isn’t everyone deserve a second chance?"

"He got it, and he wasted it. And what do you mean by a second chance? Are you going back to him?"

"I don’t know Unnie. My head is really can’t think right now. Moreover, a second chance can mean no misunderstanding between us, right? I just don’t want it all going to be awkward if this continues."

"And ,, what will you say to Taemin?"

"Unnie, I think I already told you that I wan’t able to think ..."

"Okay, I know. But Sunyoung, you deserves to be happy, and Taemin is a good man."

"I know Unnie ,, but please, please forgive Joonmyun Oppa. He's not a bad person. I don’t intend to defend him, but I also don’t blame him."

--00--

"Sunyoung!"

"Oh? Jinki Oppa!" I say when I saw Jinki Oppa ran towards me and hugged me in the middle my practice. I stop my practice and decided to sit face to face with him.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you."

"That’s true. Perhaps our Schedule that makes us never met."

"A few days ago I met with Victoria Noona."

"Then?"

"He told me something about you. Why didn’t you tell me?" Oh My God! Is Victoria Unnie tell all about Joonmyun Oppa to him? Not that I don’t want to tell Jinki Oppa, but Jinki Oppa is overprotective towards me. If he knows what has been done by Joonmyun Oppa, he would literally beat Joonmyun Oppa. And I really don’t want anyone to have a fight because of me.

"What did Taemin say? I want to know directly from you." He says with a smile.

"Huh?" I don’t  understand? Taemin? Victoria Unnie talked about Taemin to Jinki Oppa? She’s not talking anything about Joonmyun Oppa? I sigh with relief. Fortunately. But wait, Jinki Oppa didn’t sound surprise at all, on the contrary, he sounded so excited?

"Sunyoung? Are you just going to keep quiet and not telling me anything?"

"Oppa, you sounded so calm. You wasn’t even surprise to hear Taemin expressed his feelings to me. Did perhaps ...?"

"Okay, I apologize I didn’t tell you that I actually knew about Taemin’s feeling ..."

"Oppa! Do you know what happened to me? I looked like a fool who doesn’t even expect that Taemin really have genuine feelings for me."

"I'm sorry Sunyoung, but I'm also a man. I want Taemin himself spoke directly to you. I want you to hear it, not from me or anyone else, but Taemin himself. So,, what's your answer?"

"I, haven’t give him an answer..."

"What? Isn’t this almost a month already?"

"Oppa, I don’t know what to do. I admit that I was kinda avoiding him. I really can’t think that Taemin actually likes me. I mean, He looks better with Jinri. They look very cute together. I mean, they’re both the maknae of the groups, and I ..."

"Sunyoung ..."

"Ah, sorry. The point is, I, up until now still can’t see Taemin as a man. But I don’t want to hurt his feelings if I said no. I just don’t want our friendship is gonna be so awkward after that. Or worse, I could lose him as my friend. And I don’t want it. What should I do Oppa?"

"What if you try to get close again with Taemin. But this time, try to see him as a man. If that still doesn’t work for you, you must say no to him. Or you'll hurt Taemin even further. I'll try to talk to him."

"Don’t Oppa! Let me talk to him."

"Well, if you say so."


Okay, so this is another chapter for all of you :D I heard about Kai and Krystal dating. And I really hope Sunyoung will date someone to and she has to go public. I hate when artist can't date in public. They're human too. They deserves someone who truly love them. And correct me if I'm wrong. But, is it true that Sunyoung came to Block B's concert? If anyone can give me the link anything that related to Sunyoung and Block B, I would be feel so thankful. Anything beside Zico produced a song for Sunyoung. And please give me your comment about the story :D I'll wait for it :D Thank you all. I really don't want to make Joonmyun looks bad in here. I'm sorry if I did that... Anyway, Enjoy :D