Chapter Ten

Story of The Moon

"I love you, Sunyoung-ah. I don’t know since when, I didn’t even realize it at first. But you got me to always remember you, to always want to protect you, to always want to be on your side." I see Sunyoung’s face when I confessed. She lokks so surprised, she doesn’t move and just looking at me with disbelief. I use this opportunity to go one step towards her again and hold her hand. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I add, then Sunyoung finally realized that our gap is so close but fortunately, she doesn’t take a step back. Sunyoung lowered her eyes, perhaps confused how to answer my question. Cute. She really looks so cute when she’s confused. Then, while I wait for her to answer, accidentally I see Kyungsoo Hyung stand not far from us. And he’s not alone. The person who standing beside him is Joonmyun Hyung. And they're looking at us with a shocked.

--00--

Sooyoung POV

I get into my room with a state still very confused and shocked. Taemin likes me? Did he not like the wrong person? I mean, a lot of our fans shipping him with both F(x)’s maknae. So I didn’t think he would express his feelings to me. I am Park Sunyoung. Only a main vocal and lead dancer of F(x). I'm not even part of F(x)’s visual, I always knew I’m not even in the highest ranking of the top F(x)’s beauty. But Taemin declared his love for me? I think we became close friends because we’re both the same age. I look at my phone and see incoming calls from Joonmyun Oppa.

"Yes Oppa, what is it?"

"Can I talk to you for a second? I’m in front of your dorm." He says and then hung up. I go out and find Joonmyun Oppa standing in front of the entrance to our dorm apartment with Kyungsoo Oppa. I see Kyungsoo Oppa smile at me and I smile back.

"Happy Birthday, Sunyoung-ah.." Says Kyungsoo Oppa he hug me and I hug him back.

"Thank you Oppa." I reply.

"It's a gift for you." He says give me a white bundle, and I accept it. "And, as I promised, I bring you Joonmyun Hyung. I'll leave you two alone." He adds, and go straight away before I could thank him once again. When I see Kyungsoo Oppa is gone, I cast a glance toward Joonmyun Oppa. He doesn’t look ... very good.

"Oppa ...?"

"Sunyoung-ah, I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"About what I said the other day. Please, forgive me."

"Oppa, it has been forgotten long time ago. I know you didn’t mean it to say those words. After all it was my fault, I didn’t tell you that me and L.Joe, we’re pretty close as a friend. I think it's not your fault if you misunderstand me."

"You...? Why do you always do that?"

"Wha .."

"Do you have to always be as friendly as it was to everyone? Why do you always receive all every side of people without even complaining? Why do you always have to blame yourself for all the things that happened?"

"Oppa, what are you ..."

"Yell! Get angry at me Sunyoung! You're right to be angry, no wanting to talk to me or even not wanting to see my face. What had I told you, it- it was really awful. It doesn’t matter that you didn’t tell me who you're close to. The problem is me. I'm saying all the bad things without thinking how would you feel. How can you say that it was your fault?!"

"I ,, I guess I just .."

"I think that’s why Taemin said about his feelings to you." I say, but this time, in sarcasm. Sunyoung looked so confused, surprised to hear my last sentence.

"How.."

"How did I know?" I said cut her sentence umpteenth time. "I saw it. I've been in front of your dorm since Taemin give that necklace for your birthday. And I heard all what he said." Sunyoung just keep silent, still don’t know what to say. I wonder what got into me, I continued to talk.

"You Sunyoung! Now, I think this is your fault.” I continued. Sunyoung see me still confused and disbelief. "Because you're too nice to him. Because you're too easy to be friends with. You're too easy to talk to. You're very, very accepting people as they are, whoever they are! I guess it makes Taemin misunderstanding with your attitude. He thought you would receive back his feelings, and that’s why he expressed his feelings to you. You shouldn’t have give a false hope for others, Sunyoung." The last sentence I said it in a whisper in her ear. Sunyoung still standing in her place. She looks straight into my eyes. This time with a look that I don’t even know the meaning. Sad? Angry? I have no idea. She looks at me but didn’t say anything. And that's when I realized what I had done. I hurt her. Again. On her birthday. What have I done?!

"Good night Oppa." She said finally walks off to her dorm. Then I punch my fist into the air in frustation. How stupid I am! I’ve done it again! I'm too jealous that Taemin actually expressed his feelings to Sunyoung. My Sunyoung. I can’t control my jealousy and end up hurting Sunyoung again. And the chance to apologize to her is now missing, because Sunyoung had gone into her dorm. I'm sure how many times I’m gonna call her, she won’t come out to meet me. At least for tonight. I stop walking into the parking lot when I see Kyungsoo standing not far from where I am with his angry eyes glaring at me and says.

"What have you done?"

--00--

Luna's POV

No, I didn’t get into my dorm. But I hid until Joonmyun Oppa walk away and out of sight. I decided to call a cab and go to the Han River. I sat in the same place when Taemin and I spent time earlier. Still holding the prize from Kyungsoo Oppa, I end up crying. I know Joonmyun Oppa didn’t mean to say those words. Saying those bad things to me. I knew there was something wrong with him the moment I saw him when he come to see me. But why the words he said is very painful? I'm always trying to be nice and friendly to others because I know how it feels to be hated. I always accept anyone to be my friend, because I know how it feels to be not accepted. So how can he say that what I did is actually make people misunderstand about what they feel towards me? I bury my head between my two hands and crying so hard. I don’t even care how my makeup or my hair is. Because it felt so hurt, I even pull it like a madman. I spent about 20 minutes just to cry. As I was getting tired, I began to organize my breath so I could be a little calmer. And then I felt the cold on my cheeks. When I turn around, Baekhyun Oppa holding a cold drink can and put them towards my cheek with a slight smile.

"Drink it." He said and sit down beside me. I take the drink out of his hand. Did he see me crying?

"I stand behind you, waiting for you, finished crying. You've been crying for a long time." He says as if to answer my question. Gosh. So Embarasing. I don’t like anyone to see me cry. I don’t like looking so weak in front of others.

"Drink. It will make you a little better." He says again when he saw me didn’t talk or drink. I open the canned drinks and begin to sip slowly.

"I'm sorry, oppa. You have to see it." I say finally after our long silence.

"About what? See you cry? Why should apologize? You're not wrong. It's your right to cry or laugh. And there is no one who can stop you or blame you .... And, I know this is none of my business, but, what happen? I guess because I've seen you crying, I became curious about what is happening to you."

"There are only some minor issues."

"Is it Taemin? We’ve met, and I saw you with Taemin."

"Not Oppa, not him. Taemin is a very good friend."

"Just friends?" He asked, and I immediately thought of Taemin’s Confession. What should I tell him? I never saw Taemin as a man because I'm sure he won’t see me more than a friend either. I mean, he is more suited to Jinri or Soojung if she is still single.

"I guess there really is going on between you two." I turn towards Baekhyun Oppa who smiles at me. "You can tell me Sunyoung. Didn’t I already tell you that I'm in love? And you already know who it is." He continues.

I nod. "Taeyeon Unnie."

"So, are you going to tell me why were you crying or you're going to tell me about what happened between you and Taemin?" He adds.


So, this is another short update. I've been busy with my work. I'm a employer now. So, I'm sorry for having this short update. Oh, and I really cant wait for Yesung's solo debut!! Finally TT And our baby Sunyoung's solo debut ofc :D And somehow I want Sunyoung to act in a comedy or a mellow drama with a handsome co-star and she as the lead. I mean, Jumping girl is so short right? anyway, please enjoy, and tell me about the story. I don't even know who Sunyoung will end up to. I don't even know where this story going. And I hope you still enjoy it. Please leave a comment, I really appreciate that. And for ParkMiyoung, I'm really sorry for the terrible grammars. english is not my first language, but thank you that you still love this story XD. And for SHINingforSHINee and Oebmoon thank you so much for leaving some comments :D And for all silent readers, thank you for reading :) Please, Enjoy